Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. (1462 Views)

Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) / Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. by afangsoup: 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
I wish to buy a phone for my wife and I.
But I am in a dilemma about the trio (NOKIA 7.2, REDMI 9 and SAMSUNG A30).
My budget is no more than 70k for each phone and I am looking at 4GB/64 or 6/64. I am also a heavy phone user, both online and offline. My phone is also my mobile office, and personal assistant. I love my phones to operate smooth, quickly and good graphics without lag, over heating or even quickly draining battery. My wife on the other hand is more of a social media and camera freak and desires good internet phone, good battery camera and display.

Dear people, which two phones would you recommend for us?

Thanks.
Re: Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. by rottennaija(m): 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Your 70k cannot buy Nokia or Samsung but can buy the said REDMI 9 the 4g RAM version. I also want to believe that all these phones will have gone for d camaras.

Also, REDMI 9 have bigger battery capacity and faster charger than the other 2.

3 Likes

Re: Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. by kingreign(m): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
I think the Nokia 7.2 for you and Samsung A30 forward madam is good.
The Nokia is geared towards productivity and the Samsung is more relaxed and more trendy foreign ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. by afangsoup: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
rottennaija:
Your 70k cannot buy Nokia or Samsung but can buy the said REDMI 9 the 4g RAM version. I also want to believe that all these phones will have gone for d camaras.

Also, REDMI 9 have bigger battery capacity and faster charger than the other 2.
kingreign:
I think the Nokia 7.2 for you and Samsung A30 forward madam is good.
The Nokia is geared towards productivity and the Samsung is more relaxed and more trendy foreign ladies.
Thanks for your inputs. I wish someone will also enlighten me more on the faster phones of the trio and the best built amongst them especially from real life users experiences.
Re: Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. by Flytime: 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
If you could, up your budgeted for the Nokia 7.2 if you want the best cameras out of them all
By the default the a30 would probably have the better camera but Nokia has good sensors which makes pictures taken with gcam look very good compared to the original camera

Display -Samsung,it’s the only amoled out of the three

Battery-Nokia..android one minimizes battery usage

Internet-I’m not sure if the a30 supports glo 4G but the 7.2 does

I’ll advise you to pick the a30 if you can’t go through the hassle of installing gcam plus it carries a brand name respected by the ladies with a better design out of the 3

I’m not sure were you’ll get a30 though,I believe it’s no longer in the market

5 Likes

Re: Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. by OmoOAU(m): 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
I'll just advice you to add like 5 to 6k to ur budget and get Redmi Note 8.It beats all the three phones u mentioned hands down.
But if otherwise. You can go for the Nokia 7.2 tho I think the price is way above ur budget, not so sure anyway.
Redmi 9 is also a very good device and within ur budget. you won't regret getting that either.
I'll discourage u going for a30. Go for A31 rather if you're a Samsung fan but it's way above 70k

4 Likes

Re: Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. by goodnewscliff(m): 3:08am On Aug 25, 2020
Would advise u got for redmi 9
Better battery
Better chipset
Fast charging 18 watts

D ish with redmi 9 is just d cam

2 Likes

Re: Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. by femi4: 5:55am On Aug 25, 2020
Nokia and Samsung, we know
Re: Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. by sunshineV(f): 6:36am On Aug 25, 2020
Flytime:
If you could up your budgeted for he Nokia 7.2 if you want the best cameras out of them all
By the default the a30 would probably have the better camera but Nokia has good sensors which makes pictures taken with gcam look very good compared to the original camera

Display -Samsung,it’s the only smoked out of the three

Battery-Nokia..android one minimizes battery usage

Internet-I’m not sure if the a30 supports glo 4G but the 7.2 does

I’ll advise you to pick the a30 if you can’t go through the hassle of installing gcam plus it caries a brand name respected by the ladies with a better design if of the 3

I’m not sure we’re you’ll get a30 though,I believe it’s no longer in the market
the a30 camera is not it at all its somehow yellowish even the display is not special. dont know why maybe samsung fvck wit d settings
Re: Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. by sunshineV(f): 6:39am On Aug 25, 2020
if u av been reading online how great amoled displays are and u go ahead to buy the samsung a30 u might not understand what d hype is

2 Likes

Re: Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. by Flytime: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
goodnewscliff:
Would advise u got for redmi 9
Better battery
Better chipset
Fast charging 18 watts

D ish with redmi 9 is just d cam
Remember it’s also for his wife who doesn’t care about all you listed above minus the camera

1 Like

Re: Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. by Flytime: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
sunshineV:
the a30 camera is not it at all its somehow yellowish even the display is not special. dont know why maybe samsung fvck wit d settings
samsung messed up with the a series,I believe they changed the team who were in charge of the original a series.....I mean look at the a10...the a20 the cheapest phone with an amoled display and a very good processor now look at the a10 and a11 downgraded processor but more expensive...
The a20 on the other hand downgraded processor from the very good octa core exynos processor to the snapdragon 439,amoled to ips lcd....downgrading the main Selling point but upgrading the price

1 Like

Re: Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. by KrazyDave16(m): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
For the missus
1. Nokia 7.2 - decent camera hardware but you gotta install Gcam to fully enjoy it. Guessing she won't like this much.

2. Samsung A30 - Samsung only shines on flagships (the S and Note series), their midrangers good thing is the AMOLED display and since Samsung got their midrangers divided into upper and low tier midrangers, A30 is on the low side, meaning camera might be hit or miss.

For you - the Nokia 7.2 maybe or Redmi 9 (both of them 6gb variant). The A30 got no place for a businessman like you. Rather get a S7 or S8 if you can.
Re: Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. by goodnewscliff(m): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
Flytime:
Remember it’s also for his wife who doesn’t care about all you listed above minus the camera
She doesn't know about these info!!!
But she would definitely know it performs well or not
Re: Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. by Telvin7(m): 2:53am On Aug 26, 2020
sunshineV:
change the display mode from saturation to default (natural) .
Re: Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. by melviniyke2002(m): 7:04am On Aug 26, 2020
Telvin7:
change the display mode from saturation to default (natural) .
pls hw do i go abt dis
Re: Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. by lifenija: 7:47am On Aug 26, 2020
afangsoup:
I wish to buy a phone for my wife and I.
But I am in a dilemma about the trio (NOKIA 7.2, REDMI 9 and SAMSUNG A30).
My budget is no more than 70k for each phone and I am looking at 4GB/64 or 6/64. I am also a heavy phone user, both online and offline. My phone is also my mobile office, and personal assistant. I love my phones to operate smooth, quickly and good graphics without lag, over heating or even quickly draining battery. My wife on the other hand is more of a social media and camera freak and desires good internet phone, good battery camera and display.

Dear people, which two phones would you recommend for us?

Thanks.
u even check price self before u dey compare, how old are u
Re: Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. by afangsoup: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2020
lifenija:

What has age got to do with my request?
The last time I checked you never paid my bills, neither have I asked you for assistance before.
I wonder what manner of parental training you got while growing up!
Re: Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. by kingreign(m): 8:08am On Aug 26, 2020
lifenija:
you're an immature śtüpïd iďïot and I hope you know so. If you can't make responsible comments why bother insult someone? Just so you know, that man can feed you and pay your bills for one year without blinking twice. I actually know you lack home training thus making you grow up to be a bitter failure, so I'd not bother responding you.

Re: Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. by kingreign(m): 8:10am On Aug 26, 2020
afangsoup:

The last time I checked you never paid my bills, neither have I asked you for assistance before.
Baba no mind the dog.
Re: Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. by lifenija: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2020
kingreign:
you're an immature śtüpïd iďïot and I hope you know so. If you can't make responsible comments why bother insult someone? Just so you know, that man can feed you and pay your bills for one year without blinking twice. I actually know you lack home training thus making you grow up to be a bitter failure, so I'd not bother responding you.
lol see d mature response ode hope d bleeps u hard in d ass mumu oshey
Re: Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. by lifenija: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2020
afangsoup:

i had none, suck by balls

(1) (Reply)

Help- I Cant Save Gprs/wap Settings Sent To Me / Multi Links And Their Backward Website,what A Shame! / How To Connect Twitter With Your 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.