Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures (51625 Views)

Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Vivian Gist: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of Illikannu Chinaza Mary-Vivian / Mercy Johnson Removes All Her Husband's Pictures On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by viviangist: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
On 19th of August 2020 by 9:30am, God gave us another new beginning, miraculous end and most precious new life!.
Join us as we welcome Ada C-GOLD�
Thank you Jesus for the gift of conception!
Thank you Jesus for safe delivery!
Thank you Jesus for this precious new life in my family!
Truly You're a Covenant keeping God!
Welcome Ada C-GOLD
Welcome Mkpurumma C-GOLD
Welcome Baby Busomma
Mum and dad loves and cherish you��
You're already blessed!!

NB: I knw you wee say I don fat lass lass���� just be calming down and call me chubby lady, I will proudly answer�����.. Lol

Thank you all. We are now ready to reopen the blog ....

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Shellsploit: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congratulations on safe delivery.
Welcome to motherhood! wink

To all aspiring mother's and those trying to conceive, God will in his infinte mercy grant u all ur hearty desires. Amen.

Lets hear what our daddy in the Lord, Pastor Righteousness 89 has to say in the comments section below...

187 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Righteousness89(m): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congratulations!
Congratulations!!

All Praises to God For the Safe Delivery..

210 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Ahmed0336(m): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congratulations and welcome back.

7 Likes

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Missyajoke(f): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congratulations even though I don't know you ohhh

7 Likes

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Gmajor(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by JohnGainsville(m): 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congratulations Welcome to the world baby Golden C

5 Likes

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
When are we seeing the baby's Pic?
Congrats!

Look at my signature.

For your interiors

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Slawormir: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Congratulations

Righteousness89:
Congratulations!
Congratulations!!
All Praises to God For the Safe Delivery..

Ogbeni....what about the numerous unsafe delivery....
Who we go praise?

Ogbeni make una dey leave that imaginary being up there in the sky from real matter

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Nezzjnr: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
Our very own Vivian Gist that year cheesy cheesy cheesy

Congrats dear

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by lalasticlala(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congrats Vivian Gist. Thank God for safe delivery

18 Likes

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lol so this chronic gossip finally married? wonders cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by OBTMOS(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Na baby mama?
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Sunnycliff(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Never heard about her till now. Thank God for safe delivery as I pray for all expectant mothers to experience this joy too..

Congratulations

6 Likes

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Igbonekwuokigwe(f): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Shellsploit: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Marveworld:
When are we seeing the baby's Pic?
Congrats

So that you can compare and contrast shocked
Behave yourself grin

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Jasseyfrd(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by brosom(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
May God give u more reason to celebrate. Happy for u Vivian..

3 Likes

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Awwwwwwww kiss kiss kiss

What a cute Angel.

Welcome to this beautiful world darling Angel.

May God continue to bless you for your parents.

So lovely.

Congrats Vivian.

All of us @[/b] are so happy for you.

We use this as a point of contact to all aspiring mothers and those looking up to God for a baby.
May God in his infinte mercy grant you all your heart desires.

[b]#JustBelieve

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by miqos02(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Viviangist.com
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Sacchi1162(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congrats to you and your family
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by iCauseTrouble: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
So you had sex? grin
Funniest thing is your child is sharing the same birthday with me.

8 Likes

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congrats baby ❤️❤️❤️❤️

But this one looks like fraud money not oil money
Hopefully hubby Don't get caught someday
Enjoy!
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Btruth: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congratulations Vivian.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
As if Jesus knows anything about midwifery.

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by shawnfamous(m): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
All these while, I thought I was gon meet this lady and hav something to do with her in future. Anyways.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From DJ Cuppy's Birthday Party / Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers / Actress Ini Edo Looking Gorgeous And Stunning In A Black Gown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.