Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,022 members, 7,838,567 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

This Happened In United State Of America - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Happened In United State Of America (624 Views)

MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA / How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942 / Reverend Father Involved In Ghastly Accident In Bayelsa,But This Happened.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Happened In United State Of America by WazobiaNEWS(f): 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
That is to tell you that Wickedness Is Everywhere, It's up to you as a person to choose to be wicked or good at your follow human

Following This Case In the United States Of America was Indeed SURPRISING CASE on Hot Bench. A daughter took the stand to testify against her mother. Brenda Harris (left) who hired handyman Samuel Groshong to do some work at her house.

She paid for him at the end of each day, for six days. But when he was almost done, she sued him for $2600, saying he had not done a great job, because she knew he was unlicensed and could not sue her so she decided to use her up.

But luck run out of her as her own daughter ( The daughter of the lady ) came to court and said she loves her mother but the defendant did not misrepresent himself, had done an amazing job for her and her husband, and for her mom, and her mom called her every day to say how amazing the work was.

She added that the defendant also told her mom on the first day that he was just a handyman raising money for college and was not licensed. The judges found the defendant credible and the plaintiff's daughter credible and threw out the case.

This is to tell you that some people are really bad at heart, but many are still good at heart

Be Good to your fellow human, don't let the lost or norms and ethics among us run your happy life

visit Wazobia.news for all your latest and breaking news around Nigeria and also list

1 Like

Re: This Happened In United State Of America by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 25, 2020
America is a land of opportunities and opportunists too.

These days, I don't have certain discussions without putting on a voice recorder in my phone. You never know when their stories will change especially white and latino women. grin

1 Like

Re: This Happened In United State Of America by WazobiaNEWS(f): 4:02am On Aug 25, 2020
You are right
One has to be very careful on all his or her dealings with anybody irrespective of colour or race

Crime is everywhere

J111333:
America is a land of opportunities and opportunists too.

These days, I don't have certain discussions without putting on a voice recorder in my phone. You never know when their stories will change especially white and latino women. grin

Stay Strong From All Of Us Wazobia.news
Re: This Happened In United State Of America by DICKstractor: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2020
Wickedness knows no tribe, race, religion. It's just a matter of conviction. You decide to be wicked on your own free will

(1) (Reply)

Getting to Zanzibar From Dar es Salaam / Only A Few People Would Show You The Way Abroad(photo) / Help! My New Passport Keeps Telling Me I Have A Valid Visa I Didn't Apply For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.