Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (1338 Views)

Polaris Bank Jobs Recruitment In Nigeria 2022 Nigerians Are Invited To Apply Fo / Read How Skilled Nigerians Are Making Money Online And Copy Their Secret. / Many Nigerians Are Underemployed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Fejos(m): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Re: . by ericbertrand(m): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
How much do you earn on the average per day?
Re: . by Fejos(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by Fejos(m): 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
Re: . by Fejos(m): 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
Re: . by Fedxwan(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
Great to be here smiley
Re: . by Goalnaldo(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
Fejos:
It may take up to a week to get in after registration. Then once you are in, make sure you read their FAQ and every instructions carefully before you start any of the jobs. You will be given just two jobs for a start but don't be discouraged. Work hard by actively reviewing calls in the two jobs and you will unlock more jobs in no time. Too many mistakes from you will result in your disqualification from the job you are working on. So be careful to review calls accurately, so that you will avoid disqualification and you will be promoted to get higher jobs. The more accurate you are, the more jobs you will unlock and the more money you will make.
is it like transcribing Job.
Re: . by Terver90: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
The site requires verified PayPal account and the application page isn't loading
Re: . by PROPHETmichael: 3:48am On Aug 26, 2020
You that can't boss over "a giant snake" in your roof now wants to teach others how to boss and rule their world?
Na waoo

2 Likes

Re: . by nwafresh(m): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
I'll urge ya'all to be far from this scammer. This idiot got QAWORLD for free only to demand 2k from over 100 people on the group before he shares the secret of getting into humanatic. We know he doesn't have any easy way but just to scam people 2k..run away from this dude.

3 Likes

Re: . by Fejos(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
nwafresh:
I'll urge ya'all to be far from this scammer. This idiot got QAWORLD for free only to demand 2k from over 100 people on the group before he shares the secret of getting into humanatic. We know he doesn't have any easy way but just to scam people 2k..run away from this dude.
Useless goat.. you and your fellow losers will never get accepted. You will die of frustration. Anuofia

1 Like

Re: . by nwafresh(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fejos:
Useless goat.. you and your fellow losers will never get accepted into Humanatic till you die of frustration. Anuofia

Lol... Scammer... Watch how I'll post my screen shot and give out information for free. You think Humanatic is your papa company. Thunder fire you.

1 Like

Re: . by Fejos(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
nwafresh:

Lol... Scammer... Watch how I'll post my screen shot and give out information for free. You think Humanatic is your papa company. Thunder fire you.
I am here watching how you will die frustrated trying to get in. Keep trying Loser. You are a born loser and will die in shame. Idiot

1 Like

Re: . by nwafresh(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fejos... I don't care if I don't get in but I'll be satisfied if someone gets in.

If you are yet to register on Humanatic, try writing this when the ask why you want to join them..

Re: . by Fejos(m): 3:52am On Aug 30, 2020
Yes, others can get in except you.. you will never enter the promise land..
Re: . by berbs: 9:15am On Aug 30, 2020
Fejos:
Yes, others can get in except you.. you will never enter the promise land..

Dude, you're so silly mehn. Your hypocrisy stinks from here. Chai. shocked
Re: . by Yomiside1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
Fejos:
I am here watching how you will die frustrated trying to get in. Keep trying Loser. You are a born loser and will die in shame. Idiot

Brother please I need your number
Re: . by Yomiside1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
Fejos:
It may take up to a week to get in after registration. Then once you are in, make sure you read their FAQ and every instructions carefully before you start any of the jobs. You will be given just two jobs for a start but don't be discouraged. Work hard by actively reviewing calls in the two jobs and you will unlock more jobs in no time. Too many mistakes from you will result in your disqualification from the job you are working on. So be careful to review calls accurately, so that you will avoid disqualification and you will be promoted to get higher jobs. The more accurate you are, the more jobs you will unlock and the more money you will make.

Please Fejos, I need your number:
Here is mine: 09023428914
Re: . by cherishmichael: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kindly contact us on our WhatsApp number, the email in which you sent a message is invalid.
Fejos:

(1) (Reply)

Meyers Paints Salary Structure For Graduate Trainee / Scam Alert!!! Schiehallion Energy / Contract Position For A Web Designer/programmer With Nigeria Lng Lagos/bonny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.