Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements (11006 Views)

2020 Police Recruitment: IGP Suspends Entry Requirements For Candidates / Police Recruitment: Force Speaks On Assumption Of Duty, Documentation / Police Recruitment 2018 List Of Shortlisted Applicants In All 36 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by domesifa(m): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
In reply please quote
Ref No. CZ.5300/FPRD/FHQ/ABJ/VOL.3/7
Date: 25th August, 2020

The Director of News
…………………………….

PRESS RELEASE

​ONGOING POLICE RECRUITMENT SCREENING: STATUTORY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS REMAIN SACROSANCT – SAYS IGP
· Urges Citizens to Ignore the Trending Fake News

The Inspector General of Police, IGP M.A Adamu, NPM,mni has reassured Nigerians that the statutory entry requirements into the Nigeria Police Force remain sacrosanct and would be thoroughly followed in the ongoing Police recruitment screening exercise. The IGP’s reassurance became necessary following news report making the rounds in some sections of the media that the IGP has suspended the entry requirement for candidates who applied to join the Nigeria Police Force as Police constables in the ongoing recruitment screening exercise.

The IGP, while noting that that no one has the powers to alter the conditions for recruitment into the Force – these, having been clearly provided for in Sections 71 – 75 and other relevant sections of the Police Act and Regulations - stated that all candidates who successfully completed the online recruitment registration exercise were invited for physical and credential screening from 24th August, 2020 to 6th September, 2020 at various venues in States across the Federation and the FCT. The screening Officers have been directed to allow all the applicants to participate in the exercise and to recommend their suitability or otherwise in the spirit of transparency, accountability and fair hearing using the already established benchmarks as contained in the Act.

The IGP has commended the Screening Officers for the hitch-free take-off of the screening exercise at various locations nationwide. He calls on them to uphold high level of professionalism and observe necessary caution in line with the COVID-19 prevention regulations throughout the period of the exercise.

Meanwhile, as part of conscious efforts to deepen the integrity of the recruitment process, observers and monitors from the Ministry of Police Affairs, the Police Service Commission and the Federal Character Commission have been invited to provide oversights toward ensuring a credible exercise.

DCP FRANK MBA
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FORCE HEADQUARTERS
ABUJA

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4355813701127322&id=127243240651077

Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by fergie001: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
Yeah, the first was fake.

2 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by Xucxex1997: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
Damn!!
So I nearly made FTC today again but this person up their nawa 4 u oo
Back to the topic
Anything wey concern Nigerian police I no dey dey interested

*bunch of criminals*

4 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by Samsimple(m): 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
Police is your friend.

5 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by Itscashkid: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
God no go shame us
Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by Epstein(m): 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
Soon PHD holders will be applying for such 'no brain required' jobs....

5 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by Franzinni: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
Money go don transfer taya... Normal levu
Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by crossfm: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
We are shocked.Even our daddy is shocked, at the happenings in the country.

They have done what they know most to do,refuting accusations.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by blinking001(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
Anything that will make our darling nation move forward is fully welcome by us.

2 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by Queenlovely(f): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
do people still join the force
Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by ebuk4real(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
angry angry

I swear eh, we joke too much in this country..

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by BHUHARiE: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
Bullshittt Niggarrrs This country is pack of shittt
Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by protonz(m): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
booked space
for sharp sale
Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by Abalado(f): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
Meet the most stupid police force recruitment in world

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by paulolee(m): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
i stayed with my uncle for 3 months since during that first covid lockdown because my school is closer to his house than my family house..
i choose to remain there bcoz i had nice jobs opportunities there, was going to 2 diff works and still doing my handwork during weekends...
but i knew my time was up when he called me, gave me 5k to go and register for police jobs online, i said i dnt want to be a cop and he said its better than the menial jobs that am doing dt bcoz i hardly support the rising house finances even when paid..
i took the 5k and added a little cash and book a bus to my family ous the next day..
the only thing a gee have to avoid in this life is SEE FINISH, this is the same uncle dt do complain abt me never visiting his place despite schooling in same town for 3yrs..

6 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by Yankee101: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
Better
Before Niger Republicans become IG tomorrow
Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by jericco1(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
Then where did the previous news come from??

Well it is alright, we already have enough touts in the NPF cool
Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by thelifepagesng(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lol

Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
Npower didn't work for the masses, this too

How about a cozy backyard Relaxation point decorations for your home?
Kindly contact us for your interior designs.
Check my signature for details

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by Ologbojo2023: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
We don hear
Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by arantess: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
Here we go again...
Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by bigtt76(f): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
How people or bloggers are able to release fake news with impunity beats me cheesy
Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by Oxtonguy: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
cheesy
Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
Let me hear from righteousness89 first before I comment
Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by GboyegaD(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Guess he is testing the waters.
Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by Ayoswit(f): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Naija bloggers and fake news is like APC and failed promises undecided
Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by ItsCheeze(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
grin
Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
mannabbq better apply
Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nigerians can't see beyond their noses.
There is a wider conspiracy going on and people are slow to catch on.
I have been following political trends since 2016

* Elections are suddenly becoming inconclusive prompting reruns which are always won by the incumbent party.
* Lop sided political appointments favouring a particular section of the country at the detriment of others.
* Laws which take away the liberties of the citizenry are being passed on a daily.
* Some government officials are now above the law and they are not afraid to show it.
* There is a glaring vacuum of power at the top, the candidate voted for by the citizens is clearly not in charge of the situation.
* Government of the day is very averse to criticism.
Nigeria and the Chinese government suddenly became best of friends which coincided with the sudden change in government relations with the citizens.
* And so many other things time will not permit me to write.

China is teaching Nigerian government how to implement communism.
They want the most populous black country on earth to lean away from western styled democracy and become a one party state like China.
Nigerian leaders have no issues following Chinese communist-driven directives because if successful, it will only further consolidate the running of the affairs of the nation in the hands of the privileged few at the top of the food chain.

Guess it is time to start learning Chinese.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements by ForeThinker: 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
Everybody just dey do anyhow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Job Vacancy. / Job Vacancies At Society For Family Health (SFH) / Where Can I Learn Driving For #5000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.