Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries (1564 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by Johnnyessence(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
Good evening my great and good experienced nairalander, please I want to make some enquiries about working visa in any European countries. majorly from Germany, UK, Poland,New Zealand, Spain, France, Denmark,Ireland,Italy et Al. please I'm asking for help here thanks. your advice will be accepted . thank you.
Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Good evening my great and good experienced nairalander, please I want to make some enquiries about working visa in any European countries. majorly from Germany, UK, Poland,New Zealand, Spain, France, Denmark,Ireland,Italy et Al. please I'm asking for help here thanks. your advice will be accepted . thank you.
you need to get work first to be able to get a work visa. Those with special skills like IT, auditing, Nursing, doctors etc can easily get these. But if you have no special needed skills there. Nothing for you
Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by Johnnyessence(m): 8:55am On Aug 26, 2020
Kekereekun123:
you need to get work first to be able to get a work visa. Those with special skills like IT, auditing, Nursing, doctors etc can easily get these. But if you have no special needed skills there. Nothing for you
skills done are IT, teaching.
Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
Johnnyessence:
skills done are IT, teaching.
well to get work visa u need to get work abroad first for most countries then employer helps with visa application or providing supporting documents.
Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by Cousin9999: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
There's different paths to that. It depends on the programs available in the country.

Some have said you need to secure a job first, but that's not true. If you have experience in certain jobs, some programs give an open visa. If you're a student in the country, some give open visas to find work. There's regional programs with open visas. There's other options as well. Do your research.
Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by Johnnyessence(m): 6:30am On Aug 27, 2020
Kekereekun123:
well to get work visa u need to get work abroad first for most countries then employer helps with visa application or providing supporting documents.
thanks for your reply, please can you tell me the link of job abroad here.
Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by Johnnyessence(m): 6:31am On Aug 27, 2020
Cousin9999:
There's different paths to that. It depends on the programs available in the country.

Some have said you need to secure a job first, but that's not true. If you have experience in certain jobs, some programs give an open visa. If you're a student in the country, some give open visas to find work. There's regional programs with open visas. There's other options as well. Do your research.
thanks for your reply, still needs some links how to get the job abroad.
Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by justwise(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
Cousin9999:

Can you support this with any official link? Which country gives open visa that allows one to find work?
Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by Cousin9999: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
justwise:

Can you support this with any official link? Which country gives open visa that allows one to find work?

This is just an example. I would never recommend Germany:

https://medium.com/@katieferderer/how-i-got-a-job-seeker-visa-in-germany-71f073fe0e52
The Job Seeker Visa (Aufenthaltserlaubnis zur Arbeitsplatzsuche für qualifizierte Fachkräfte) is a way for qualified applicants to stay in Germany for an additional 6 months while they search for work. Eligible applicants have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, 5 years of work experience, and a valid passport. Turn up in Germany on a tourist visa, fill out the paperwork specified by the Ausländerbehörde (foreigner’s office), and voila! One short-term residence permit for you.
Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by justwise(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
Cousin9999:

https://medium.com/@katieferderer/how-i-got-a-job-seeker-visa-in-germany-71f073fe0e52

That person is an American so its not the rule for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by Johnnyessence(m): 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
Kekereekun123:
thanks for your reply, I really appreciate it here. God bless your wisdom. please can I sees the link of the job in abroad here. or is that I get connected with some people in abroad working that will link me niiii.
Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
Cousin9999:

this wannabe that doesn't even have a passport. Keep posting crap online you hear.
Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by Johnnyessence(m): 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Cousin9999:

please why you didn't want to recognized Germany?
Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Johnnyessence:
thanks for your reply, I really appreciate it here. God bless your wisdom. please can I sees the link of the job in abroad here. or is that I get connected with some people in abroad working that will link me niiii.
do you have what they need If yes, apply on their website, network on LinkedIn too. I know auditors who went to UK and IT professionals who went to Netherlands. After getting jobs by applying online. If your occupation is not in demand or special. No way except maybe go for studying and convert after getting job.
Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by Johnnyessence(m): 12:00am On Aug 28, 2020
Kekereekun123:
do you have what they need If yes, apply on their website, network on LinkedIn too. I know auditors who went to UK and IT professionals who went to Netherlands. After getting jobs by applying online. If your occupation is not in demand or special. No way except maybe go for studying and convert after getting job.
is it only LinkedIn that one can get the job niiiii. what of other links?
Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by Johnnyessence(m): 12:01am On Aug 28, 2020
Kekereekun123:
this wannabe that doesn't even have a passport. Keep post crap online you hear.
which wannabe?
Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
which wannabe?
the cousin 999 guy
Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
is it only LinkedIn that one can get the job niiiii. what of other links?
if you're asking this. I guess you are not a serious person. Cant you google job sites in the country of interest
Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by Cousin9999: 1:31am On Aug 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
please why you didn't want to recognized Germany?

Germany always has opportunities for foreigners because no one likes Germany; racism.

Germany is also very lame and boring.

They have free education for foreigners though. If you know someone there who can help you avoid drama while you get your degree, I suppose it's a good option, but I wouldn't stay after that.
Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by Petyprincess(f): 6:30am On Aug 28, 2020
Kekereekun123:
this wannabe that doesn't even have a passport. Keep post crap online you hear.
Nd how did you know he doesn't have a passport? Because he gave different opinion which the op can either accept or ignore.

It is a very common thing you say just to keep people shut! All these immigrants sef that thinks they know it all.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 28, 2020
Petyprincess:

Nd how did you know he doesn't have a passport? Because he gave different opinion which the op can either accept or ignore.

It is a very common thing you say just to keep people shut! All these immigrants sef that thinks they know it all.
birds of the same feather. Posting things they read on line without understanding the requirements and conditions.
Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2020
Cousin9999:

Germany always has opportunities for foreigners because no one likes Germany; racism.

Germany is also very lame and boring.

They have free education for foreigners though. If you know someone there who can help you avoid drama while you get your degree, I suppose it's a good option, but I wouldn't stay after that.
@justwise. This dude is all over travel section misleading people. Germany is lame and boring - what an ignorant statement. No one likes Germany my foot
Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by Felixnyle: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2020
Kekereekun123:
@justwise. This dude is all over travel section misleading people. Germany is lame and boring - what an ignorant statement. No one likes Germany my foot

I guess he is writing based on his experience there or What he has heard from others. I have lived in Germany for some years now and I have seen some Nigerians and foreigners using Germany as a steping stone to other countries. I have also heard similar and same statement been used by foreigners including Nigerians. One man's meat is another man's poison.
Abeg@Justwise free Cousin 9999
Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by Cousin9999: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
Many people don't like what I have to say about certain countries. I suspect it's because they make a living promoting these destinations in various ways. Some are flat out scammers.

These people are not interested in helping people who want to access good opportunities or settle in a nice place.

Some of these people also have very ignorant or low standards. They believe the white man's water is colder, and no amount of logic will convince them otherwise.

Much of what I say is based on my personal standards because I'm not going to tell someone to accept something I would not, or accept something unreasonable.

I don't make any money from this (I wish lol). I just like it.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries by Cousin9999: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
Also, some people don't want you to know about certain opportunities. That's likely because:

+They want to get you to go to a worse place, so they can make money.
+They're bitter because of opportunities they didn't know about.
+They don't want you to be successful (jealousy/insecurity).
+They're ignorant and bitter, and refuse to believe those opportunities are available/accessible.
+"Misery loves company."

I encourage you to research and pursue/explore multiple opportunities. Don't be discouraged by nonsense like "Nigerians can't get that" or "There's only one way to access it."

And be skeptical of people encouraging you to go to eastern Europe and east/west/south/central Asia.

You also need to know that some of these people are human traffickers. Be careful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True 90% Of Women Abroad Esp London Are Single / If You Have Families Who Depend On You, Traveling Abroad Is Not Worth It / Nigerian Safaris: Yankari, Gorilla Trekking, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.