Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Where Did Men Created The Term Death From???? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Did Men Created The Term Death From???? (296 Views)

Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. / How Enki Created The Homo Sapiens / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did Men Created The Term Death From???? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
Where did men created the term death from

1 Kings 2:10 So David slept with his fathers, and was buried in the city of David.

John 11:11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

1 Peter 1:15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

So be ye holy in all manner of conversation..... Speak God's word by God's Spirit, not your own words, idol words.

Ephesians 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

We had our conversation in times past in the desires of the flesh and of the mind and were by nature the children of wrath of God Almighty to come upon the rebels.

James 3:13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
Re: Where Did Men Created The Term Death From???? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:41am On Aug 26, 2020
Free
Re: Where Did Men Created The Term Death From???? by lightblazingnow(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mercy
Re: Where Did Men Created The Term Death From???? by sonmvayina(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
Death is just an illusion..that is why she will be destroyed soon..

1 Like

Re: Where Did Men Created The Term Death From???? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
sonmvayina:
Death is just an illusion..that is why she will be destroyed soon..

Awesome guy

1 Like

Re: Where Did Men Created The Term Death From???? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:09am On Aug 27, 2020
lightblazingnow:

Awesome guy

Oh, you like Somvayina? Ok Noted!

1 Like

Re: Where Did Men Created The Term Death From???? by sonmvayina(m): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Oh, you like Somvayina? Ok Noted!

You have to loose those your beliefs and really educate yourself...

The purpose is for you to know... Not believe absurdities..
Re: Where Did Men Created The Term Death From???? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
sonmvayina:

You have to loose those your beliefs and really educate yourself...

The purpose is for you to know... Not believe absurdities..

grin I love Only Truths! Verified Truths. Obtained from Proper Source and Custody by Due Process!

Truths Stand the test of Proper Examination. That is what I believe in and no one could properly fault it, Not even you. So, I am very fine in my Belief!

You on the other hand had to Lie and resort to Insults in other to survive the fire of examination.
Re: Where Did Men Created The Term Death From???? by sonmvayina(m): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I love Only Truths! Verified Truths. Obtained from Proper Source and Custody by Due Process!

Truths Stand the test of Proper Examination. That is what I believe in and no one could properly fault it, Not even you. So, I am very fine in my Belief!

You on the other hand had to Lie and resort to Insults in other to survive the fire of examination.

The truth is that a woman needs an input from a man before she becomes pregnant.. Or is it a lie?.. So why do you believe it is possible for a woman to miss her period without a man's sperm present to fertilize her eggs..

So you still have a long way to go

Re: Where Did Men Created The Term Death From???? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
sonmvayina:

The truth is that a woman needs an input from a man before she becomes pregnant.. Or is it a lie?.. So why do you believe it is possible for a woman to miss her period without a man's sperm present to fertilize her eggs..

So you still have a long way to go

And I answered you that A Creator, Does whatever Pleases Him with his creations and His creations are helpless to stop His plans.

You are Limiting the Creator being stuck up with what you have seen the Creator create rather than Respect that the Creator Always Has Power to Create and Recreate and Uncreated and Modify His creations, Without Limitations In any way and manner that Pleases Him!

Like the Camrys in Nigeria is not the same with the one Mr Toyoda has at in his garage even if it looks the same.
Re: Where Did Men Created The Term Death From???? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Awesome
Re: Where Did Men Created The Term Death From???? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:59am On Sep 06, 2020
Yet to see

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Clerics To Protest? Why Are Clergy Not On The Street Protesting? / Endsars News: The First Nigerian Pastor To Join #endsars Protest In Nigeria / If Your Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage You're A Witch - Funke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.