Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? (14162 Views)

How Can One Obtain Croatia Visa / Assistance In Croatia / Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? (2) (3) (4)

Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by buraz(m): 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2011
Its nice getting to see a forum like this dedicated to enlighten, share and promotes different ideas among nigerians. As i have been following some threads on here and now a new member would like to know if there are any Nigerians here on nairaland in Croatia

Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2011
what do you do over there,i had the visa sometime ago for holiday but changed my mind and went to spain.
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by buraz(m): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2011
I am a studying and working here in Zagreb, Thats interesting wow see you missed the beauty of the whole croatian coast and its people anyway its pretty been a great place i have been living here for around 2 years now and people here are quite great and warm, but never been to spain planned a trip with a friend to malaga for a carnival there last summer but we couldnt make it

Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by mohaka(m): 6:14am On Feb 23, 2011
@ buraz wuld u pliz give me ur email am interested visiting there
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 23, 2011
roanoke, hunh.

una sabi waka.
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by buraz(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2011
@ Mr mohaka sorry if i ask you were are you from anyway it aint a bad idea visiting croatia unfortunately i cant leave my mail address on a public thread like this but i can give you my facebook, @ Tpiah lol, funny funny well Nigerians go everywhere unfortunately not much nigerians here

Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by mohaka(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2011
@buraz am from kenya gve me ur facebook plz wana add u

Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by raphrinco: 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2011
AM IN QATAR HW IS CROATIA, DO THEY HAV ENOUGH FOOTBALL CLUBS AND IF A FOOTBALLER COMES TO THAT SIDE,WILL HE FIND A CLUB EVEN IF IS YOUTH OR SMALL ONES,AT LEAST TO START A CAREER.OK HAV A NICE DAY.
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by suprted(m): 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2011
Always wanted to visit Croatia, the coast and the women are fiiiine!

Thought it would be full of racists though.
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by buraz(m): 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2011
@mr moaka add me on @bout coming to play football in croatia well there is the possibility as i have so many friends who are footballers here playing with dinamo but nt forgeting croatians also play great the best thing is to get a try out first and someine who would put u through. @ suprted well yeah croatia is very beautiful and one of the safest countries on earth about the gals huh way to pretty. but rascim here has not been something different from anywere in europe
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by abduladi(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2011
hw far buraz, are u saying there is a bit of racism there? pls be clear on this. thnx
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by buraz(m): 1:33pm On May 04, 2011
i would say the level of racism could be compared to possibly what you would have in germany or italy, but bare in mind its an individual thing it depends on you practically i would say racism here has only been with the young little kids who prtray the skinheads and nazi but are very very in active as there are anti racism laws which are very effective in croatia ffrom my own point of view i would say racism here can only be compared to a speech thing but not to an actively demonstrated level as you can have in the east or far russia, you can definately do whatever you want been a foreigner but bare in mind the countrys beaucracy is something i never experiemced before in my life croatia is a country that loves to much documentation that i can say i hate with passion

Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by abduladi(m): 6:19pm On May 04, 2011
thnx man, but pls, hw high is the acceptance chance into the skl for international students. i can see studies there is farely cheap. do u knw if all masters programs are conducted in english?. am just asking cos i feel u should knw better since u r a student there.
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by buraz(m): 12:24am On May 06, 2011
Huh mr abdullahi well thanks for your mail, well wherever you got the information on studying in croatia has been cheap i think that was a wrong move or advice studying in croatia has a foreigner is pretty expensive as much as you would pay in canada, america or in the uk, prior to your question definately they are english language courses for foreigners but it depends on your discussion with the faculty has lately there have been increased number of foreigners but not as much has you would have elsewhere, your best bet can be the university faculty of medicine, the economics faculty and probably the faculty of informatics i know they offer some masters courses in english and you depends you may be lucky getting a scholarship or a tuition waiver depending anything is possible but the best bet is discussing with the faculty directly they would direct you on what to do, as studying in croatia isnt an easy thing at all,
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by abduladi(m): 1:03pm On May 06, 2011
wow, thnx man. i will get to the department and communicate with them. thnx for ur help.
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by seunpaulapata: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2012
Hello, I came accross your discussion about croatia on nairaland, I'm planning on going to croatia and I want to ask a question about getting the visa, the Agent helping me get the visa says that they use disame process as Dubai which is Cable Visa(e-Visa) that once its ready they'll send me the visa once its ready to my email and we'll confirm it on the internet..please tell me what you know about this and how you obtained your own visa in nigeria befor you left for croatia, did you attend any interview in any embassy, and where's in Nigeria is their embassy.

Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by buraz(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2012
ahahahahhahahahahahahahaa I got your message this is the most funniest thing i have read so far listen up croatia as a country has nothing called a cable visa it doesnt exist you would go to their embassy do an interview and then over convince them of your reasons in living in croatia which the chances are 10% that you would get it if either you are not a student or dont have a croatian family. listen up croatian visa is one of the most complicated and difficult to get in the whole world they have quotas yearly and they dont even reach the quota before they stop giving visa. secondly for your information croatia has no embassy in Nigeria and you would only be required to go to egypt south africa or london as those are the nearest embassies of croatia which deals with west african nationals. so think twice which ever agent who told you this is only kicking your head

Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by seunpaulapata: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2012
What if its a football club inviting the person, from what a friend of mine said his there now,its this proccess he got there through Cable visa.he gets interviewed at the airport I think and he has his documents.I think he was going there for a trial with one football club there
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by buraz(m): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2012
Listen if you dont still understand their is nothing such as a cable visa croatia has nothing of such as a footballer his agent or football club arranged the collection of visa for him i would once more advice you my dear friend not to try whatsoever plans of yours through an agent cause 100% of it is fake...here is the ministry of foreign affairs page. mvpei.hr i guess the page is also in english so you can get yourself informed dont try to overlook any informtion given cause its all taking seriously
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by Lessenich: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2012
@buraz!how did you secure secure ur visa? From where did you apply ?
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by seunpaulapata: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2012
Yes how did you secure yours
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by buraz(m): 1:52am On Sep 10, 2012
Sorry for the late reply...I got mine in the Uk
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by buraz(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2012
well i wont be able to give my email on a public site what ever you need to ask ask on here and i would try my best to answer you...Thanks
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by Charles86: 9:33am On Sep 15, 2012
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by buraz(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2012
BiH you should know is a very bleeped up country anyway but the people are cool, very open and accomodating expect a lot of muslims quite similar to turkey.meanwhile the living standards yeah its not as good as compared to other countries cause the pay is low and people are very poor there so but life is cheap so its good coming in for one or 2 days for a good coffee and snack or skiing.

Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by Charles86: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2012
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by buraz(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
yeah i cant be compared to croatia is a very much more developed country than bosnia nothing can be compared with croatia. but if you plan relocating to bosnia you shoudl put a couple of things in mind compare it to wht you plan and remember bosnians would also like to relocate from their own country cause sometimes could be a shit hole but if you are a muslim ou would enjoy it so dependss on what yur plans are would be visiting bosnia in 4 weeks
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by Charles86: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by kennybuda: 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
Apart from adria that attract tourist what is in croatia dry land, I dont want to generalise everybody in croatia honestly they are very racist and over proud to be geographical in europe i will never waist my time and money to travel inthere
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by buraz(m): 8:54am On Sep 18, 2012
@ charles86 dont cross the borders its just next to impossible due to the tight controls.@kennybuda what the heck do you know about croatia. well its your opinion and you are subject to it if you say croatians are racist what do you call germans french
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by theowindow1: 8:17am On Nov 16, 2015
Hello I got an invitation from a club in croatia
And when I checked to apply to the embassy I found out there's no croatian embassy in nigeria but only in south africa

Now my question is , is it possible to send my visa application through courier directly from nigeria to the croatian emabassy in south africa for stamping or I have to travel to south africa myself??

Sevis Fee Increased From $200 To $350, SEVP Annouces Changes To Program Fees / Operation Panther: FRSC Records 1,975 Arrests In 11 Days / Businessmen Going To Market Involved In Accident In Yobe, 1 Dead, 18 Injured