Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen (12647 Views)

D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) / Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals / 10 Billionaire Who Dropped Out Of School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by iBlogNaija: 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2011
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2011
and who lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed's bisness is dat.msheeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by fstranger3(m): 6:36am On Feb 20, 2011
At least you are not from latvia
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by tosinaded(m): 7:07am On Feb 20, 2011
One thing 4 sure is that her dropping out of sch for kokomansion, isnt the cause of her pathetic english. . . Her education 4rm childhood must have been terrible
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by fstranger3(m): 7:10am On Feb 20, 2011
^^^

Is it on youtube?

She is kinda hot though
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by tosinaded(m): 7:22am On Feb 20, 2011
Just search rita kokomansion on youtube. . . U wil be shocked at her english language
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by ogie4real: 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2011
bad belle people make u go , ,english or no english she is makin it.pls go get a job
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by googles: 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2011
ogie4real:

bad belle people make u go , ,english or no english she is makin it.pls go get a job

Errrm, madam excuse me. . . Pray tell, where is she "making it" ? undecided
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2011
googles:

Errrm, madam excuse me. . . Pray tell, where is she "making it" ? undecided

i also wouldnt mind knowing
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Goldieluks: 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2011
aww poor girl,i wish her all the best,what a sweetie she was@kokomansion.
although she was robbed off,her winnings.

1 Like

Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by shotster50(m): 4:09am On Feb 21, 2011
All these Yahoo yahoo boys who are are dissing Rita, abeg make una free jor.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by LesbianBoy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2011
shotster50:

All these Yahoo yahoo boys who are are dissing Rita, abeg make una free jor.

Dont mind them becos she let out their secret that they do "DEMON" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Tokotaya: 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2011
Drop back in sharp sharp. This time, start from Secondary School.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by oluite(f): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2011
^^You meant to say primary school grin grin
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by zeeleso(f): 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2011
Yahoo yahoo is under Efcc.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by phrancz(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2011
mchewwww, hisses at topic and continues his lunch break.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by BIGDICK3: 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2011
shurrappppppppp u fools. must she speak English eloquently!!! atleast she was able to communicate wt all her housemates then so y re u guys condenming her for few grammatical blunders. Can anybody tell me how many europeans speaking or learning our local languages talkless of speaking it? Always remember that English language is being forced on us while all d European countries maintain and cherish their own local language.

Nigeria is a dumping ground for everything in d world even languages. Economic analyst(s) re all blaming and condenming IMF nd WORLD BANK for dishing out advice on how to run our economy,y won't they dished out advice? cos they know that we ll accept  it as usual just like the way they dished out their languages to us.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by LesbianBoy(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2011
oluite:

^^You meant to say primary school grin grin

No he meant creche  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

zeeleso:

Yahoo yahoo is under Efcc.
NO yahoo yahoo beside EFCC  cool cool cool cool cool cool

phrancz:

mchewwww, hisses at topic and continues his lunch break.

*Pushes phranz aside*  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry and says silently *and continue his lunch break if ppl hear am now them go think say na better thing him they chop them no go no say na biscuit and pure water  angry angry angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by phrancz(m): 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2011
LesbianBoy:

No he meant creche grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NO yahoo yahoo beside EFCC cool cool cool cool cool cool

*Pushes phranz aside* angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry and says silently *and continue his lunch break if ppl hear am now them go think say na better thing him they chop them no go no say na biscuit and pure water angry angry angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
infact na palm kernel and pure water i dey chop. dey use style dey tell us wetin una dey chop for house.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by bisiaet: 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2011
Please posters for God lets leave this innocent girl called Rita out of all these. Who brought this thread to the house in the first place? Why is it that some busy body are just so jobless all they know in life is looking for people shortcoming and error? If Rita droped out of school for whatever reason how does that be a problem to Nairalanders? If any one feel aggrieved by her not speaking good english the person can be a good samaritan and take her back to class is as simple as that.

I dont know her as a person I think I only watched her once in the so called Kokowhatever because the programme itself make no much sense to me but that does not mean I have to run down anybody, she has made her choice to step out of school it is her choice and so be it. why would I wake up in the morning and be having headache because Rita do not speak good english how does that be my problem. Please no offence but this thread is out of track.

1 Like

Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Meldrick(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2011
BIG-DICK:

shurrappppppppp u fools. must she speak English eloquently!!! atleast she was able to communicate wt all her housemates then so y re u guys condenming her for few grammatical blunders. Can anybody tell me how many europeans speaking or learning our local languages talkless of speaking it? Always remember that English language is being forced on us while all d European countries maintain and cherish their own local language.

Nigeria is a dumping ground for everything in d world even languages. Economic analyst(s) re all blaming and condenming IMF nd WORLD BANK for dishing out advice on how to run our economy,y won't they dished out advice? cos they know that we ll accept it as usual just like the way they dished out their languages to us.

I hope you reason with your brain and not your big dick as your user name indicates. Only someone who reasons with his dick talks the way you talk.

English is another man's language that was forced on you. When typing next, type with your language if you so hate English.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by LesbianBoy(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2011
BIG-DICK:

Nigeria is a dumping ground for everything in d world even languages. Economic analyst(s) re all blaming and condenming IMF nd WORLD BANK for dishing out advice on how to run our economy,y won't they dished out advice? cos they know that we ll accept  it as usual just like the way they dished out their languages to us.

You call her grammatical blunder sorry 'bomb' few  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked did u watch the video upside down or wat  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

phrancz:

infact na palm kernel and pure water i dey chop. dey use style dey tell us wetin una dey chop for house.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2011
[size=15pt]Desperation, i would say.[/size]
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2011
BIG-manliness:

It's nice of you to be patriotic and all that, but the girl should have at least had knowledge of how to speak correct English before going into the house. The main language which the kokowhatever show was broadcast in, was English, not any of our native languages and colonial Master's language or not,English is assumed to be the language that is unanimously understood, that is why it was used to broadcast the show, and not necessarily because we like following the waiyt mann in everything he does.

Lol @watching the video upside down grin.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by zibe(m): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2011
Its not like people here are trying to diss her or something, but when someone signs up for such a show that airs on national tv, its no surprise that whatever she does will be subject to criticism. That's why she was there in the first place. So why register for such a show when you know you won't be able to express yourself properly except through your dressing and make-up? If she doesn't want to be criticised for her errors, then she shouldn't have signed up in the first place. Its as simple as that.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2011
OMG. I am not laughing at the fact that she can't speak english, but whoever made the video below is funny as heck, the gun shot effects is amazing, But the girl really shelled! Its obvious she only learned how to speak pidgin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_E3gIJXbeA&NR=1
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2011
"They feel Nigeria are not safety enough". Dang this is major shelling i am sorry, Ori iyami ohhhhhh,
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by eghost247(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2011
Wonder why stuff like this make homepage hisss
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by babyme1(f): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2011
smiley

Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by obailala(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2011
I wonder why people always mistake illiteracy or sheer dumbness for "inability to speak english". Rita's main problem is very very far from her english skills infact she speaks better than most peeps. The real issue is dat she's just got nothing upstairs.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by LesbianBoy(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2011
obailala:

I wonder why people always mistake illiteracy or sheer dumbness for "inability to speak english". Rita's main problem is very very far from her english skills infact she speaks better than most peeps. The real issue is dat she's just got nothing upstairs.

But she has something downstairs heard her punny is sweet cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by olumyde5(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2011
She actually became popular in a way shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract / Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. / Dad Did Not Let Us Into Acting - Late Sam Loco Efe's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.