Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Premiership Player That Impressed You The Most Last Season. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Premiership Player That Impressed You The Most Last Season. (964 Views)

Why Are Nigerians So Crazy About The Premiership? / Serie A, Premiership, La Liga Or Bundesliga? / FG Bans DSTV From Airing English Premiership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premiership Player That Impressed You The Most Last Season. by dinozzo(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2007
I don't know if this has been done before but as the topic says which premiership player were you most impressed with last season. For me it was Drogba, he was simply sensational last season contributed immensely to Chelsea's success by scoring the winning goals in both the carling cup and fa cup final and finishing as the top goal scorer in the premiership. He also contributed in other aspects; playing defensive roles notably by heading the ball away during corner kicks and setting up goals for his teamates.
Re: Premiership Player That Impressed You The Most Last Season. by kitaun(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2007
Am stuck between Drogba, Scholesy and Gilberto and Berbatov! Ol'boy dem plenty o!
Re: Premiership Player That Impressed You The Most Last Season. by kaydee(m): 1:12am On Jun 20, 2007
Berbatov
McCarthy

, To Be Continued
Re: Premiership Player That Impressed You The Most Last Season. by Akolawole(m): 1:56am On Jun 21, 2007
Player? NO

Players? Yes

Quite a number of them.

1) Ageless Scholes and Gilberto
2) Clichy
3) DD and childish Kalou( 8 premiership goal even though a substitute)
4) Ben Macaharty and Berbatov
5) ESSIENtial ingredient kiss
Re: Premiership Player That Impressed You The Most Last Season. by ogbes(m): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2007
There are so many of them but I will chose BERBATOV.this guy is something else.
Re: Premiership Player That Impressed You The Most Last Season. by salehm(m): 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2007
Fabregas
Berbatov

Re: Premiership Player That Impressed You The Most Last Season. by walexydon(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2010
i think its anelka. he really helped the team(chelseafc) with whenever position he played and was the premiership highest goal scorer

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Okocha Looks Better Than Kanu Nwankwo? / Sir Alex Ferguson Slams Referee After Loss / What You Needs To Know About Today's Game Btw Chelsea Fc And Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.