Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Webhosting; The Cheapest, The Most Reliable, Complete Features - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Webhosting; The Cheapest, The Most Reliable, Complete Features (971 Views)

The Cheapest Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria **CLOSED** / The Most Reliable Web Hosting Company / How To Register Unlimited Domain Name With 100mb Webhosting Free Before Feb 28, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webhosting; The Cheapest, The Most Reliable, Complete Features by weblinksH: 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2011
Weblinks Web Host (www.weblinksng.com) offers you the best available web hosting service in Nigeria today.
Host your website with a full package of hosting features for optimum satisfaction of your needs.
Features include
UNLIMITED DISK SPACE
UNLIMITED TRAFFIC BANDWIDTH
MORE THAN A 100 EMAIL ADDRESS
FREE AND EASY TO USE, STANDARD WEBSITE BUILDER
500 E-MAIL ACCOUNTS
UNLIMITED FTP ACCOUNTS
20 MYSQL DBS
5 POSTGRESQL DBS
30+ POPULAR PHP SCRIPTS
24 HRS ONLINE CHAT AND PHONE LINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTION

Other services we provide include
DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION
DEDICATED AND SEMI DEDICATED SERVERS
Re: Webhosting; The Cheapest, The Most Reliable, Complete Features by ayoakind: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2011
See I appreciate your services. Have been hosting my sites with WEBLINKS since i discovered u guys and your services are quite commendable.

Particularly the fact that your basic plan has unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth. And the price is relatively cheap. But if you can still reduce your price, we will be glad.
Though For me, when hosting a site, the number one time on my mind is reliablility, zero down time and unlimited diskspace and bandwidth.

Do you guys have offers of VPS SERVERS? And can I make payments on your site using my GTB MASTER CARD?

i want to use this opportunity to commend Seun too. Nairaland is the best. you are doing a great job here.
Re: Webhosting; The Cheapest, The Most Reliable, Complete Features by sahaya: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2011
try this site. i think this site http://www.thewebpole.com/ will satisfy your needs. its the most cheapest, reliable site according to me.

(1) (Reply)

Student's Divine Oracle Schl Management System Portal, Get 20% 4 Life Markeking / How To Regi Name,web Host,pay In Naira. No E-gold,credit Cards,paypa / For Your Latest Naija Network Freebrowsing On Mtn,airtel,etisalat And Glo,go To Smithnetworks.mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.