Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ (3344 Views)

Photo Of Olabode Olawuyi, OAU Zookeeper Killed By Lion During Feeding / Lion Vs Tiger Fights To The Death: Who Wins? / Lion Vs Tiger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Zimri(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
I personally think that the roaring of a tiger oozes more horror than that of a Lion.

Shit! I'm scared. Video below. The videos are short don't be scared of your data grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceINiVCHf_w

LONGER VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yq5gB8A2Ko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Zimri(m): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Zimri(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Cc: all

2 Likes

Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Gmajor(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
What a disappointing Lion Roar.
Is this how all lions sound?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Zimri(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
My opinion.

Both roar are intense and scary. That of a tiger is short and powerful infact, sends chills down my spine. That of Lion is long and of high pitch.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Simplecity(m): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
Tiger roars are terrifying to the point of temporary paralysis tongue ..lemme break it down....the roar go shock you sotey you no go think of running

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by chiiraq802(m): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
They re both terrifying...

2 Likes

Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Zimri(m): 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
chiiraq802:
They re both terrifying...

That of a tiger sound like a potential killer cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Honduras01: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
Simplecity:
Tiger roars are terrifying to the point of temporary paralysis tongue ..lemme break it down....the roar go shock you sotey you no go think of running

grin nah to dey ask for forgiveness of sin o

4 Likes

Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zimri you no good ooo which Kain scary shout be all dis grin grin as if they wan come attack me grin

Well my opinion the tiger's roar is more scarier than the Lion's roar.
That roar was bizarre It was a bit paralyzing smiley cool

All the same Zimri wehdone cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Zimri(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
Friendlo:
Zimri you no good ooo which Kain scary shout be all dis grin grin as if they wan come attack me grin

Well my opinion the tiger's roar is more scarier than the Lion's roar.
That roar was bizarre It was a bit paralyzing smiley cool

All the same Zimri wehdone cool

All of a sudden, I had to conclude that a lion can listen to a plea than a tiger. Whether you beg a tiger or not it will still kill. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Onlinebar: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zimri:

All of a sudden, I had to conclude that a lion can listen to a plea than a tiger. Whether you beg a tiger or not it will still kill. grin
This has always been my belief. A Lion might see you and pass. But if you ever encounter a Tiger, it would always try to kill you.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Roon9(m): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Onlinebar:
This has always been my belief. A Lion might see you and pass. But if you ever encounter a Tiger, it would always try to kill you.

Yea, I'd love to believe that too

5 Likes

Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Zimri(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
Roon9:

Yea, I'd love to believe that too

We plenty for this table ♣️♣️

4 Likes

Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Vyzz: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
The are both strong...

Why people fear a tiger more is because... It seems a lion has honor and is all about respect and looks merciful...

But a tiger is ruthless...

In the human world...

One would be Donald trump... The other is Kim.

I know people fear Kim more

5 Likes

Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Zimri(m): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Vyzz:
The are both strong...

Why people fear a tiger more is because... It seems a lion has honor and is all about respect and looks merciful...

SUCCINCT.

1 Like

Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by ValCon888: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
They are clapping for the lion because they know it is a boss.
While the tiger be sounding like a G-class Benz.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Haywhymido(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
isssokay

1 Like

Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Birdeyeview: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zimri
Always enlightening and putting a smile on our faces with her posts.
❤❤

1 Like

Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by obi4eze(m): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
grin
Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by WoundedLamb: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
The tiger's roar is deeper but that of the lion traveles farther. Again, the tiger poses more danger to man than the lion cause while the lion kills out of hunger, the tiger kills for fun. The first instinct of the tiger is to kill.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
The BLEEEH of a Goat is better
Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Petyr1: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
Onlinebar:
a tiger that has not have any encounter with human being will as ignore for the first time except if you are too close to it territory or it cubs
Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Auladimeji(m): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
Tiger is the most deadliest animal in the world,so he no send your papa if you cross it path
Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Friend22(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
Tiger has a far far more paralysing deep throats roars.
As if,something from.hua roar is sending shock waves down your spine to your heart.
Tiger is even more deadlier than a lion if they happen to be a duel.
Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Friend22(m): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
Auladimeji post=9326111b7:
Tiger is the most deadliest animal in the world,so he no send your papa if you cross it path
I don't think so.
Honey badger is far more deadlier.
It looks more like a mongoose in structure but more fierce.
Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by jagorinho: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
.....even the iconic hollywood MGM lion roar belongs to a tiger.
Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by jagorinho: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
Friend22:

I don't think so.
Honey badger is far more deadlier.
It looks more like a mongoose in structure but more fierce.
lol, honey badger ke? you are funny, in life you should not pray for an enemy fierce like a Tiger, it is always a fight to death.

2 Likes

Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Iolo(m): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Fun fact: In most Hollywood movies, they actually use the roar of a tiger in place of a lion cause they sound more scary. A tigers growl will send shivers down ones spine.

2 Likes

Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by Yemike(m): 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
jagorinho:

lol, honey badger ke? you are funny, in life you should not pray for an enemy fierce like a Tiger, it is always a fight to death.
Honey badgers I just like them cool

World's most fearless creature will take on a tiger if it has to.

No retreat, no surrender - that's honey badger cool

1 Like

Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by engrchykae(m): 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Vyzz:
The are both strong...

tiger is a vampire,feeds on blood
Re: Hot! Roaring Challenge [Lion Vs Tiger][photo]✨✨ by jagorinho: 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
Yemike:
Honey badgers I just like them cool

World's most fearless creature will take on a tiger if it has to.
No retreat, no surrender - that's honey badger cool
....lol, like they always say, a coward will read the obituary of the brave.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ICAN PAST QUESTIONS / Lasu 2008 Post Ume Forms Out / Federal Poly Ado Ekiti Admission For 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.