Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

How To Run Re Targeting Ads That Makes Sales On Facebook Without A Pixel - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Run Re Targeting Ads That Makes Sales On Facebook Without A Pixel (159 Views)

FIVERR: How To Create Account That Makes Sales Daily / #15,000 Per Client Selling Shovels With Facebook Ads Re Targeting / Secrets On How To Makes Sales Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Run Re Targeting Ads That Makes Sales On Facebook Without A Pixel by phantomiced(m): 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
I've been meaning to share this "secret" hack but I have been too busy

so today,

What you are about to learn to do with facebook ads can help you (even if you don't have a business)

to start making money running ads that would convert. This is a major problems most businesses are facing.

if YOU can understand what I am about to share with you for FREE, You can start your own mini facebook ads business helping small businesses and getting paid

I paid in $$ to learn this But, I am giving it to YOU for free because

Times are hard and if one person can take this knowledge, act on it and start making huge money from it,

I would have given back from what I have earned with this skill.

before I give you the "secret" I want to show you how it works.

If after reading the next few lines . you are ABSOLUTELY convinced that this is not valuable.. send me a message and I would return your data and the time you spent reading this thread.

WHY MOST FACEBOOK ADS FAIL(AND WOULD CONTINUE TO DO SO)

Most small businesses hear about facebook ads and maybe you have and you tried to run an ad.

After a couple of days, you lose lots of money and no one even likes or clicks on your ad.

or they click and leave comments and no one buys anything you ar selling.

It is not your fault.

There could be a number of factors but ONE factor stands out like a sore thumb and people rarely even notice.

Most "gurus" that teach and tell you to pay for facebook ads give you the very basics and leave you with "big terms" you don't understand and you think maybe it's you fault your ad didn't work.

it is not and here's why.

Put yourself in a buyers shoe

When last did you buy from a new supermarket in your area?

you hardly ahbi? - you prefer to go to the ones you "always see"

that looks familiar to you.

The one you see people going to. that one that's so close to your heart.

This is how we shop online too.

we only "click" and "trust" familiar things and buy from a familiar place

something we have seen "a couple of times" that looked harmless and when we see it has value

"WE BUY" - we hardly ever buy from a new ad!

UNLESS the ad runs a couple of times or the ad is showing something we WANT (this is for highly targeted niches)

As a new business, if you just run ads and not tailor it to get you results you will waste money.

Most website owners use what we call a "pixel" which is a code that tags (no more big words I swear) any website visitors. i.e if the pixel has been properly set up.

so when you visit a website, even for the first time - they can target you with ads of what you already "looked" at.

This is WHY when you visit jumia and look at "shoes" , when you leave the website and are casually browsing on facebook , you see the same shoes you looked at

sometimes with discount prices on it, you see this shoes till you click and buy if you have the cash.

This is called RETARETING

and Facebook is able to do this because your email address and mine and everybody who is online and has a facebook account(who doesn't?)
is linked to their database so they can match you with your digital footprint.

I guess you know by now that you're not safe from being tracked ( even on incognito mode so stay of .... sites)

back to our gist.

Retargeting is how the website owners show the same offer repeatedly to clients "interested" in a product till a sale is made.

Now, if you are a small business owner and you do not have a website, BUT you have a facebook page and an Instagram acount

you must have tried "BOOST POST" on some of your posts, just to run ads

you tried and got no sales, I understand.

With what you will learn now, you have a better chance of running ads that would convert and you can make your money on the back end.

You can do this with the secret system called the FUNNELLES FUNNEL in facebook ads to make sure you get sales from the ads you run

How do you do this?

WRITE THIS DOWN IT IS GOLD AND CAN START MAKING YOU MONEY TODAY ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND IT

CONCEPTUAL MODEL

. you will need a facebook business account ( google how to)
- facebook ad account ( research how to or send me a message here on whatsapp at 07039440868)

you will need to create

- 2 videos and one picture post with your product or service
- 3 custom audiences ( one for the first ad, one for the second ad and one for the 3rd ad)
- One CTA - Call to action e.g Call me on, Call us, Shop now, Send a message to order etc

This funnel works for everything and for every business.

HOW IT WORKS

1--- CREATE A SAVED AUDIENCE ON FACEBOOK targeting your prospective client( you should have details from doing research with Audience Insight - I cant teach that today)

VIDEO NUMBER ONE ( TOP OF FUNNEL VIDEO - TOF )
This first video should do certain things like
- talk about your business,
- what pain points do people experience in your business
- use testimonials from people who have benefitted from your products
- two things needed in this video
- provide value in the targeted niche
- The AUDIENCE for this ad is the saved one you created targeting your market from the audience insight(the broader the better)

we just started fishing.

let this ad run for 3-5 days with a 2k daily budget.

after that you will create a second video called

2---- VIDEO 2 - MOF ( middle of Funnel video)
this is an engagement ad where you can share more value on what you did in number one,
answer some questions and comments that must have been left but this time you'll be targeting
People who saw half of the first video
people who watch 50percent of your video go into the MOF audience. (you create this in your event manager)

4---- VIDEO 3 or Picture
This is where you show them a way to reach out personally to work with you or to try your services.
This is the only video with a call to action( big word for your number or your whastapp messenger where they can reach out and grab your offer)
you have shown them value and they are happy to buy from you

PLUS

By targeting with video 2, only people that watched 50% of video one

and targeting your offer to only those that watched 50% of video 2

you are no more getting a "cold audience"

but an audience that have seen your products and is ready to buy because you look like that long lost friend

that supermarket by the corner that opened and threw big party and gave out free toys.

they would be grateful dn happy to buy from you.

You should under stand this and start making an extra 100 - 300k monthly in your business.

if you need help putting this together or a 30 minute consultation call where i teach you how to implement this seemlessly

i.e we talk about your business and bounce around ideas on how to run a profitable ad

I am a bit expensive but I would be offering a 50% discount on my services for the first 10 people in the next 24 hours.

you can follow this template and implement it your self or buy this guide where i explain in details here https://gum.co/yNsfr

Find business owners you can help with this skill and more.

I wish you the very best in your hustle.

I hope this makes FP so it heps a lot of business owners in this trying times but.. oh well... if you read this and want your data money back, send me your house address, i would come and give it to you at home.

Whatsapp Number to reach me on 0703940868

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Technology Company In Nigeria / Contact Me For Wholesales / Cbn Directs Bdcs To Sell Dollar At N386

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.