Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,165 members, 7,856,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

How Do I Eradicate Typhoid Completely? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Eradicate Typhoid Completely? (241 Views)

Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections / Eradicate Typhoid / Typhoid Fever Natural Herbal Remedies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Eradicate Typhoid Completely? by jmdw02: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
I am tired of treating Typhoid.
The last time i treated it was few months back.
I got some injections and anti-biotic drugs.

Now that i don't even have a dime i am developing the sympton and when i visited this phamarcy shop they said the same thing.......

And they pescribed some drugs for me which is abbout 3k.

I am just fed up and i don't even have a dime to get it.

Pls can someone suggest any herbs i can take?
Re: How Do I Eradicate Typhoid Completely? by dingbang(m): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
When you die
Re: How Do I Eradicate Typhoid Completely? by Enskynelson(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
When you live in some places in Nigeria, it is quite hard to escape this as the sources of the food and are most times contaminated. Ever since I moved from another State since December, my rate of infection has reduced. Just manage. When u have more money and change your general habit, it will get better. Cheers.
Re: How Do I Eradicate Typhoid Completely? by daewoorazer(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Typhoid fever is caused by a bacterial pathogen called Salmonella Typhi. It’s simply present in the untreated water you drink, contaminated food, or half baked/cooked food.

My Advice:
Stop drinking water from untreated sources, cook your own food and embrace hygienic practices, wash fruits before you eat them, boycott MamaPuts/Roadside delicacies permanently. Thank me later!
Re: How Do I Eradicate Typhoid Completely? by jmdw02: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
Enskynelson:
When you live in some places in Nigeria, it is quite hard to escape this as the sources of the food and are most times contaminated. Ever since I moved from another State since December, my rate of infection has reduced. Just manage. When u have more money and change your general habit, it will get better. Cheers.
you are right sha.
I will manage because i never get money sef though i still tried my best to eat something good most especially fruits ....
Re: How Do I Eradicate Typhoid Completely? by jmdw02: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
daewoorazer:
Typhoid fever is caused by a bacterial pathogen called Salmonella Typhi. It’s simply present in the untreated water you drink, contaminated food, or half baked/cooked food.

My Advice:
Stop drinking water from untreated sources, cook your own food and embrace hygienic practices, wash fruits before you eat them, boycott MamaPuts/Roadside delicacies permanently. Thank me later!
funny enough i dont even drink water apart from satchet own and i eat only at home.

Its well sha
Re: How Do I Eradicate Typhoid Completely? by daewoorazer(m): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
Those aboki fruits nko? I learnt some wash their fruits with gutter water before they sell them to you
Re: How Do I Eradicate Typhoid Completely? by jmdw02: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
daewoorazer:
Those aboki fruits nko? I learnt some wash their fruits with gutter water before they sell them to you
I do wash them before eating o...
I cant even eat banana without washing it ...lolzz
Re: How Do I Eradicate Typhoid Completely? by Enskynelson(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
jmdw02:

you are right sha.
I will manage because i never get money sef though i still tried my best to eat something good most especially fruits ....

The fruits you mentioned when contaminated can still cause typhoid fever because our local fruits sellers normally don't sell cleaned fruits.

(1) (Reply)

Silent Infection: Symptoms Of Chlamydia In Men And Women / Best First Aid Treatment For House Poisoning / Before And After Video Of Ishaga Lagos Fire Outbreak (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.