Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Between Lagos And Abuja Which Is Advice Able To Relocate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Between Lagos And Abuja Which Is Advice Able To Relocate (316 Views)

Have You Been Able To Submit Your Lagos State PAYE Annual Returns Online? / Between Lagos And Abuja Which Is The Best Place To Live / Lagos And Abuja Airports Concession Approval Aviation Union To Mobilize Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Lagos And Abuja Which Is Advice Able To Relocate by EBEk101(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
Good evening my fellow nairalanders
Please forgive my bad English grammar, I really need advice from you guys on where I can relocate to between Lagos or abuja to start life anew. I was scammed almost my life savings by one elite finance investment in port Harcourt, but I have come to realize that it was greed that made me put everything I had cause of d much gain I was told ai would make, coupled with d corona virus the catering business i was into is no longer moving because the economy of the state I reside in is at stand still and i plan on selling some of my things, plus I'm a music writer and a singer, ai also need an environment that can motivate me to pursue my music career and where house is cheap and affordable
Thank you as I await your response
Re: Between Lagos And Abuja Which Is Advice Able To Relocate by Kazeem47(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
For me o,it's better to opt for Lagos in order to pursue your music career because Abuja is mainly for FG jobs,(according to what people are saying)and for cheaper house rent too Lagos is better.But there are places that are cheap in the outskirt of Abuja too(not in the main town).And it's easier to find promoters in Lagos than Abuja.My opinion though.But if you are going to Lagos you must shine your eyes in order not to get scammed again.
Re: Between Lagos And Abuja Which Is Advice Able To Relocate by LOVEGINO(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
Maiduguri preferable. Tank me later
Re: Between Lagos And Abuja Which Is Advice Able To Relocate by EBEk101(m): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
Kazeem47:
For me o,it's better to opt for Lagos in order to pursue your music career because Abuja is mainly for FG jobs,(according to what people are saying)and for cheaper house rent too Lagos is better.But there are places that are cheap in the outskirt of Abuja too(not in the main town).And it's easier to find promoters in Lagos than Abuja.My opinion though.But if you are going to Lagos you must shine your eyes in order not to get scammed again.

Thank u so much

(1) (Reply)

In What Way Have Nairaland Helped You? / How I Was Robbed And Cheated By Ikeja Electricity Using Nerc As An Accomplice / The Real Meaning Of Swat In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.