Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard (60213 Views)

Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day / Hilarious/savage Memes That Will Make Your Day / 20 Hilarious Facebook Status That Will Make You Laugh Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by jaxxy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
Look at what our youths are up to. Bunch of idiots on twitter. Buhari was right to sm extent.
Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by OriOko88(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dominatrix:
I don't find any of this crap funny
Shatap, you sadist. Some are damn hillarious undecided
Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
The person that invent this stuff is brilliant
Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nigerians must take everything as joke, nawa o. cheesy
Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by Wigetsolar: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
cheesy
TheGiftedOne:
Nigerians are by far rrrrr the most humorous people on the planet.

Now Meet Bola Ahmed Tínubu First Unofficial governor of CBN and Lagos state. grin
No be trouble you de find so?

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by Olisehinnocent: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
Meet Mbok, the first guy to have accident grin cheesy

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by Emmanuelolu1000: 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lol. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by Kalatium(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
King44:
That davido own hook me
Lol
Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by Kalatium(m): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
femi4:
Meet kalatium, the first guy to post useless thread and expected Nlders to laugh
Meet femi4 the first person to lack sense of humour in 1852

1 Like

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by olaxm: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Meet Ola the first African man to pay tithe with Bitcoin

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by Blessedboy23(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
This nigeria history ehn Funny sha KALATIUM:u try ohh
Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by Kalatium(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
Blessedboy23:
This nigeria history ehn Funny sha KALATIUM:u try ohh
Thanks bro
Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by Mryacks: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
I don laugh taya.... grin grin
Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by Ayobami7(m): 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
lol
Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by St3v3nson: 1:27am On Aug 28, 2020
Meet Gen. Sani Abacha the first dead man to do giveaway for an entire country

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 28, 2020
Hian... all dis one off me o

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by BlueMurder(m): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2020
Ayt27:

Very disrespectful, before this thread I saw it and I said to myself these are people who went through slavery, some went through hell and back, heroes of the african community and some know it all disrespectful people just mess everything up.

I really hope this gets to the states, that Twitter fight wey we dey always find with US, US go give us hot hot. The sad part is it's only going to get worse. All these things are a backlash product of Cyber fraud, claiming woke and that's why the men around the age of 33 below will lose alot, because the women we are suppose to lead, we are a joke to them, hence the gender war palava. Social media validation is killing alot

Nigeria has lost it's morals and because of this, it's society may fall.

Modified: To all the people quoting me , just know this.

If the civil rights movement had happened in our time and MLK gave the I have a dream speech, some girl/guy on SM to feed her/his ego can post "Yeah so what, I also had a dream this morning but I can't remember, dreams are not cool" and that comment will get 50k likes, everybody will laugh and make memes about it effectively killing the Civil Rights Movement.

We'll wake up the next day thinking we have progressed because everybody had a good laugh not knowing we have regressed.

Now my question is this, How many times do you think we have done something like that unknowingly, effectively killing progress?
You and FrLucas are damn right! I know funny stuff when I see them. Using our ancestors' pictures to make lewd jokes is terribly unpalatable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) / When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work / Funny Excuse Workers Give In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.