Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. (5937 Views)

Stupidest Fish That Has No Response Even When Its Half Body Is Eaten. / Simbi Is Now A Mother With Twin / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by Missyajoke(f): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2020
The woman in the above photo is Rose Marie Homan. Rose Marie Homan is an American Actress [Hollywood] who was given birth to on the 8th of December, 1972. She occur to have a very rare condition called sacral agenesis in this condition the hind limbs are severely deformed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by Missyajoke(f): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2020
So, her parents decided that she would have her legs removed to contain her condition. Rose has been the only person in this condition to get pregnant and also gave birth despite her rare condition to your surprise, the child is not disabled as the mother, this means that it is not hereditary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by Missyajoke(f): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2020
The American actress got married and she gave birth to a son, Luke and a daughter, Shelby. She later died on December 12, 2015, She died of an infection days after her 43rd birthday. 

See lovely photos of Rose and her family below:

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by Missyajoke(f): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2020
Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by chiiraq802(m): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2020
Awww.....so Lovely and Touching!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by Righteousness89(m): 8:55am On Aug 27, 2020
She Even Has a baby! God Almighty is Wonderful..

I Have Learnt in Life Never to Question God Almighty..

All He Does is Perfect and Good..

Its Similar to the Australian- American Pastor and Motivational Speaker , Nicholas James Vujicic with no arms, yet Doing Exploits that we With Hands and Legs are not doing..

GOD IS WONDERFUL!
His Ways are Past Finding out!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by DICKstractor: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2020
I must say she lived a fulfilled life

Not every one with her condition can live like she did. Nice family she got

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by Dreamliner787(m): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2020
In Everything, Always Give God thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by Roon9(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2020
Just one question lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by Oduduwa707: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2020
Crazy fellows in tha house...

Slawomir and him pple... show face! cool

Are y'all imagining wetin I dey imagine?

As in... how, you know na... how the husband...

As in how the husband dey...

As in how the husband dey take dey...

You suppose don decode am. grin

Anyway, God is great indeed! Ladies wey dey physically upright no gree find hubby and here she is. cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by merieam16(f): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2020
There no one God ever forgets
Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by wittyt98(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2020
Mad Oh! shocked things dey happen shocked
her husband good sha. his loyalty is rare.
Na Shame go kee me if I dey this kind marriage cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by samwise180(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
She Even Has a baby! God Almighty is Wonderful..

I Have Learnt in Life Never to Question God Almighty..

All He Does is Perfect and Good..

Its Similar to the Australian- American Pastor and Motivational Speaker , Nicholas James Vujicic with no arms, yet Doing Exploits that we With Hands and Legs are not doing..

GOD IS WONDERFUL!
His Ways are Past Finding out!

God is indeed wonderful

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
Oduduwa707:
Crazy fellows in tha house...

Slawomir and him pple... show face! cool

Are y'all imagining wetin I dey imagine?

As in... how, you know na... how the husband...

As in how the husband dey...

As in how the husband dey take dey...

You suppose don decode am. grin

Anyway, God is great indeed! Ladies wey dey physically upright no gree find hubby and here she is. cheesy
Or the fact that boys, sorry menyof nowadays are so confused they don't even know what their problem is.
Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by Psalmspsalms: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
Indeed love will find a way for there is someone for everyone.
Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by Oduduwa707: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
Chii59:

Or the fact that boys, sorry menyof nowadays are so confused they don't even know what their problem is.

Who carry ur mouth put for dis matter? angry

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by paulolee(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
wow...soo touching..for her husband to marry her the way she is seems he really loved her..
Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by officialfestus(m): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
True love... Not the African love
Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by afonjabreed(m): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
You have laptop you're not using?

Abeg help my ministry

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sad
Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by milky3(f): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
this is awesome! nothing is impossible
Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by princepee: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
Roon9:
Just one question lipsrsealed
I begno ask that question........ Because u get bad mind.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by Bornfool(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
This is the kind of true love zinbanks get I just dey envy him
Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by Vyzz: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
cool

First of all, there is something that I am thinking...

She lived a fulfilled life...

More fulfilled than many...

But... All this kinda love is only practice by the men... Only men see an amputee who he has nothing to gain from and goes ahead and fall in love with them.... Leading to marriage..

When ladies do this... There is/has to be another reason.

I am not a misogynistic fellow...

The below pic is so emotional..

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by Noblefreeman(m): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
Allah is Great.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by Lady16(f): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
God is really wonderful
Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by Solvik(f): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
God is indeed great! Despite her condition she had her own family and some complete ladies still dey market dey find husband this life no balance. May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by rottable(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
Is this possible? I'm stunned
Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
rottable:
Is this possible? I'm stunned
In NIGERIA, her SKULL would have been mined on the directive of Native Doctors.
In some AFRICAN COUNTRIES they still hunt for Albinos for the purpose of becoming wealthy yet AFRICA is the poorest continent on Earth.

In the LATE 90's Nigeria was still scouting for those with HUNCHBACK (Kyphosis) for money rituals despite this, poverty is still being recycled in Nigeria and increasingly getting worse.

Tomorrow one useless eediot will tell me BLACKS are wiser and smarter than the Whites...
We now use the ability to DUPE others to measure SMARTNESS.
Is this how we measure wisdom...?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
Chii59:

Lol see this old wrinkled face girl. cheesy
Re: Meet The Mother With Half Body, See Her Husband And Kids. by Missyajoke(f): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
EVILFOREST:

In NIGERIA, her SKULL would have been mined on the directive of Native Doctors.
In some AFRICAN COUNTRIES they still hunt for Albinos for the purpose of becoming wealthy yet AFRICA is the poorest continent on Earth.

In the LATE 90's Nigeria was still scouting for those with HUNCHBACK (Kyphosis) for money rituals despite this, poverty is still being recycled in Nigeria and increasingly getting worse.

Tomorrow one useless eediot will tell me BLACKS are wiser and smarter than the Whites...
We now use the ability to DUPE others to measure SMARTNESS.
Is this how we measure wisdom...?

How did you know cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB Release 2011/2012 Utme Registration / This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round / UNIBEN Post UTME 2012 /2013 Exam Date Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.