Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,327 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Freelance ATM Engineer In Need Of Job/contract - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freelance ATM Engineer In Need Of Job/contract (162 Views)

I Lost My 5 Years Job Contract / Freelance ATM Field Engineer / Atm Engineer(wincor/ncr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freelance ATM Engineer In Need Of Job/contract by ikembz(m): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2020
Greetings all

Am a freelance ATM Engineer open for Part time contracts/Full time Job as an ATM field Engineer.

Machines I have experience with
NCR machines and WinCor ATM machines

Also open to learning other brands(Hyuosong/Diebold/GRG etc).

Kindly contact me 08130793964 if you're in need of my services or open to bring me into your firm...
Thanks and hoping to hear from you..
Re: Freelance ATM Engineer In Need Of Job/contract by SmartPolician: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2020
ikembz:
Greetings all

Am a freelance ATM Engineer open for Part time contracts/Full time Job as an ATM field Engineer.

Machines I have experience with
NCR machines and WinCor ATM machines

Also open to learning other brands(Hyuosong/Diebold/GRG etc).

Kindly contact me 08130793964 if you're in need of my services or open to bring me into your firm...
Thanks and hoping to hear from you..

Go to head offices of banks in Lagos, and drop your resume and cover letter

You may also google their email addresses and pitch them

I believe you will get a positive response

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Sales Executive / Hotel Manager Job Vacancy- Jobanchor / Job Title; Sales Convassers And Merchandiser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.