Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

What Business Can I Do With 20k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 20k? (39824 Views)

My Meat Drying Business In Pictures - Business I Started With 20k / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only / What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Undilutedme: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hello guys

I have 20k currently and I don't want to spend it foolishly, I want to invest the 20k in something profitable. I know it's little but I know there are some businesses I can that can fetch me little income so when I get admission I can be helping myself. I'm a aspiring medical student and I wrote my jamb, awaiting post utme.

Please guys, I need suggestions, no matter how little. Thanks

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by heendrix(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
Undilutedme:
Hello guys
I have 20k currently and I don't want to spend it foolishly, I want to invest the 20k in something profitable. I know it's little but I know there are some businesses I can that can fetch me little income so when I get admission I can be helping myself. I'm a aspiring medical student and I wrote my jamb, awaiting post utme. Please guys, I need suggestions, no matter how little. Thanks

with 10 -15k you can start a data selling business

use the remaining 5k to launch the business with some friends. thank me later

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by realonebizschl: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hi Undilutedme,

Heendrix's suggestion is a very good idea.

You can also start a mini clothing business, look for a market in your city where you can buy at a reduced price, and sell to your friends.

Social media will help you sell faster, make some pictures of your wears, and post on your social media platforms.

You can also invest the money in learning. Learn a digital skill that can earn you money while in school. Digital skills are high-income skills that give you the flexibility of working from any location of your choice.

Website design, Digital Marketing, Graphics Design are a good example of high-income digital skill.

The advantage of these skills is that you aren't limited to your environment alone, you can sell your skills on international platforms like Fiverr.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by GreaterFuture1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Are you in LAGOS
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
forex trading

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
heendrix:

How is this data business like can you explain please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
OJay360:
forex trading

How does this work? Please..

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Brachaa:

The one I know about is crypto currency trading.
You'll buy a crypto like Bitcoin when the price is low and sell when the price is high to make profit.
It's not that easy though, you'll have to strategize.

32 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Brachaa:

Oh, It's Simple Ooo. Just Go Into D Forest & Start Trading. Lol.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
Truvel:
Oh, It's Simple Ooo. Just Go Into D Forest & Start Trading. Lol.

Hmm... Lead the way, let me follow. grin

30 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
OJay360:
You'll buy a crypto like Bitcoin when the price is low and sell when the price is high to make profit.

Oh.. K. I see.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by blazepascal(m): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
let the business mogul come in

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by akindele91(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
Pure water and gala business

34 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
(-_-)
< )) >
_/ \_

25 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by chizzypresh(f): 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
You can join Telecom business and own your own website

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Olayinka777(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Truvel:
(-_-)
< )) >
_/ \_

(-_-)
< )) >
_/ \_

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by seanwilliam(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
OJay360:
crypto with how much? 20k? Lol

40 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 28, 2020
seanwilliam:
crypto with how much? 20k? Lol
Lol, you can use 20k to taste it
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by femi4: 6:54am On Aug 28, 2020
Undilutedme:
Hello guys
I have 20k currently and I don't want to spend it foolishly, I want to invest the 20k in something profitable. I know it's little but I know there are some businesses I can that can fetch me little income so when I get admission I can be helping myself. I'm a aspiring medical student and I wrote my jamb, awaiting post utme. Please guys, I need suggestions, no matter how little. Thanks
Recharge cards

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Chrisbella24(f): 7:07am On Aug 28, 2020
All these people that will be giving advice for their own selfish reasons, Weldone.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by FahBuLous: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2020
realonebizschl:
Hi Undilutedme,

Heendrix's suggestion is a very good idea.

You can also start a mini clothing business, look for a market in your city where you can buy at a reduced price, and sell to your friends.

Social media will help you sell faster, make some pictures of your wears, and post on your social media platforms.

You can also invest the money in learning. Learn a digital skill that can earn you money while in school. Digital skills are high-income skills that give you the flexibility of working from any location of your choice.

Website design, Digital Marketing, Graphics Design are a good example of high-income digital skill.

The advantage of these skills is that you aren't limited to your environment alone, you can sell your skills on international platforms like Fiverr.
very informative..

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by MikeMicheal(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2020
Undilutedme:
Hello guys
Go into real estates.
You dont even need to invest money to start making money in real estate.

HOW DO I MEAN?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Vyzz: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Go into real estates. You dont even need to invest money to start making money in real estate.

HOW DO I MEAN?

Tell me more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Vyzz: 8:57am On Aug 28, 2020
heendrix:

This data business...

What's the disadvantages

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by KrazyDave16(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2020
Brachaa:

Oh.. K. I see.

Thanks.
With that amount, it'll be frustrating.

Unless you're on the lookout for new altcoins with potential, investing in current alts (BTC, ETH) will be difficult.
Hold like 100k for ETH and maybe 2Mil for BTC if you wanna go there and start watching the trend.

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2020
KrazyDave16:

With that amount, it'll be frustrating.

Unless you're on the lookout for new altcoins with potential, investing in current alts (BTC, ETH) will be difficult.
Hold like 100k for ETH and maybe 2Mil for BTC if you wanna go there and start watching the trend.

Ok...
Thanks for the heads up.

A quick one please... What's the current dollar rate to naira?

If someone pays me with bitcoin, how can.I monetize it?

Thanks. please Urgent.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2020
MikeMicheal:

Go into real estates.
You dont even need to invest money to start making money in real estate.

HOW DO I MEAN?

I'm equally interested in this. Please explain.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by KrazyDave16(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2020
Brachaa:

Ok...
Thanks for the heads up.

A quick one please... What's the current dollar rate to naira?

If someone pays me with bitcoin, how can.I monetize it?

Thanks. please Urgent.
I believe if you're paid in Bitcoin, it'll be based off the current exchange rate for dollar-naira on the parallel market which should be 420 or so.

Take into consideration that depends on what platform you use, they might buy from you at a lower rate.

For monetization (or selling). Either you sell to the exchange (not advisable cos they'll buy at lower rates) or sell to another person at your own rates (preferable but risky unless it's a trusted buyer).

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by MikeMicheal(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2020
First method:
Getting buyers for people who wants to sell their houses/land, and then getting a cut from the sales.
This is one of the free ways to make money from real estate without investing.

You see those people on nairaland posting houses and lands for sale? some are not the owner, they simply get buyers for the owners and get paid.

Second method.
This one is sweeter.....

16 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2020
KrazyDave16:

I believe if you're paid in Bitcoin, it'll be based off the current exchange rate for dollar-naira on the parallel market which should be 420 or so.

Take into consideration that depends on what platform you use, they might buy from you at a lower rate.

For monetization (or selling). Either you sell to the exchange (not advisable cos they'll buy at lower rates) or sell to another person at your own rates (preferable but risky unless it's a trusted buyer).

Ok.

Thanks. I really appreciate.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What Kind Of Bank Charge Is This? / Efe Ejere's Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana, 36 Pals Squad, Others Storm Delta / Dangote: 27 Staff Shot During Closure Of Our Factory By Kogi Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.