Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Company Strategic Business Unit (sbu)lays Off 75% Of Staffs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bishop David Oyedepo Company Strategic Business Unit (sbu)lays Off 75% Of Staffs (281 Views)

You're Fired If You're On This Call, CEO Lays Off 900 Workers On Zoom Call / Job Opportunity In Valency International For Business Unit Head Who Buy C / Coca-cola Business Unit Communications Manager Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Company Strategic Business Unit (sbu)lays Off 75% Of Staffs by foleonehope: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
On August 26, 2020 at around 13:00 Strategic Business Unit (SBU), a company owned by the founder of Living faith church worldwide and Chancellor of Covenant University Bishop David Oyedepo, lays off 75% of it's staffs. The Director of S.B.U says it's as a result of the current restructuring ongoing in the company.
Am a graduate of Economics from a distinguished federal university in Nigeria and yet I was also laid off.
Criteria's used are not known. Some with no Bsc degree, course studied has no relevance with business and some with part-time certificates are still left in company. Loud whispers are hinting if this was actually done for restructuring or just covering loose ends.
Fathers, mothers sent home after working so hard, risking health during this corona period. All waiting for this period to go, and recover financially as Nigeria resumes activities. I guess their hope has been slaughtered by wolves in sheep clothing.
Wolves that used salaries making them delay payment till the 2nd week of a new month, pensions not paid for months by company, overtime work is being termed as God sacrifice by management. This and many more are ways the "Pastor Cabal" mishandle funds and take power into their hands using the phrase, "Papa said" to put fear in our hearts knowing nobody has access to "Papa" Bishop David Oyedepo.
I was once fortunate to meet the family of Bishop David Oyedepo who is a wonderful, loving, but disciplined father that raised humble children, are a victim of bad followers that has formed a dark thick cloud right under them.
These Cabals need to be brought to justice or they will keep on squandering funds and living lavishly, abusing the name of Bishop David Oyedepo.

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment For Sales Canvassers of FMCG. / Nairalanders Please Help, I Am Desperately In Need Of A Job / GOODNEWS; Federal Government MSME Survival Fund Registration Form&how To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.