Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Bbnaija: What Happened Between Ka3na And I Shook My Relationship – Praise Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: What Happened Between Ka3na And I Shook My Relationship – Praise Nelson (750 Views)

Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday / Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures / My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: What Happened Between Ka3na And I Shook My Relationship – Praise Nelson by TheGistDay: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Praise Tochukwu Nelson tells Pulse how his four-year relationship now hangs in the balance following his brief tryst with Ka3na.

Praise details how his rendezvous with Ka3na affected his four-year relationship [Instagram/@itz_praise]
For Praise, BBNaija Lockdown’s latest evictee, nothing really prepares one for stardom like he has welcomed in the last 48 hours.

Just as we settled in to discuss the perks of his newly found fame, an elderly man and his wife interrupted our shoot.

Apparently, they had a bet on if the man they drove past was the

https://thegistday.com/2020/08/27/bbnaija-what-happened-between-ka3na-and-i-shook-my-relationship-praise-nelson/

Re: Bbnaija: What Happened Between Ka3na And I Shook My Relationship – Praise Nelson by EmptyGarden(m): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ordinary aggressive cuddling? I mean that's nonsense mhen!
Re: Bbnaija: What Happened Between Ka3na And I Shook My Relationship – Praise Nelson by chatinent: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
Whatever.
Re: Bbnaija: What Happened Between Ka3na And I Shook My Relationship – Praise Nelson by mamaafrik(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
You done craizeeee.,na we help you start am...??
Re: Bbnaija: What Happened Between Ka3na And I Shook My Relationship – Praise Nelson by Charmingrascal(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
It's not easy to control ur sexual urge as a man, our libido is too high that is the reason why men cheat in relationship more than women.

Abstain from sex for almost a year ain't easy for me at all.

Konji is always around the corner but God pass am

Set awa celibate gang!

(1) (Reply)

Laycon Denies Erica Of His Companionship And Gives Reasons Why / Don Jazzy Celebrates Tiwa Savage In A New Tweet – Says He’s Super Proud Of Her / I’ll Rather Use S*x Toys Than Have S*x On TV — Actress Nkechi Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.