Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? (7874 Views)

Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time / Playing Recorded Qur'an In Unclean Places / Dominance Of The Qur'an Over Previous Scriptures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by motayoayinde: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
perdollar:
yes my creator is a merciful God not one who encouraged crimes against humanity from war crimes to rape to murder and child molestation. he is not a blood thirsty Allah
IN MY FIRST POST ON THIS SECTION, I OUTLINED THE FOLLOWING:

THE FACT THAT ALLAH IS THE ARABIC WORD FOR THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE

THE FACT THAT MILLIONS OF ARAB CHRISTIANS WORLDWIDE REFER TO GOD AS "ALLAH" EVERYDAY DAY!

THE FACT THAT ALL THE ARABIC VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE HAVE THE WORD "ALLAH" TO MEAN GOD

AND THE FACT THAT MAKING SPORT OF INSULTING NO LESS A BEING THAN YOUR MAKER COULD HAVE DIRE CONSEQUENCES.

TAKE HEED.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by Pallium: 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
I listen to them based on my mood. They are all awesome. May Allah grant them goodness in this life and goodness in the hereafter. Aamiin

AbdulRahman Sudais
AbdulBaasit AbdusSamod
Sa'ad Al Ghamdii
Abubakr Shatri
Muhammad Siddiq Al Minshaawii
Muhammad Ayyub
Mishary Rashid Al Afasy

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by mdchikezie(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Sheikh Abubakar Shekau

Sheikh Osama bin Laden (Allah yarhamu)

Sheikh Abubakar Al Baghdadi

Sheikh Ahmed Abdi Godane

Sheikh Sirajuddin Haqqani

Sheikh Doku Umarov

Sheikh Abu Muhammad Al Julani

Sheikh Moktar Belmoktar

Sheikh Ayman Al Zawahiri

LOOOOOOLLLLLL

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by Turantula(m): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
Osama bin Laden grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by perdollar(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
motayoayinde:
IN MY FIRST POST ON THIS SECTION, I OUTLINED THE FOLLOWING:

THE FACT THAT ALLAH IS THE ARABIC WORD FOR THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE

THE FACT THAT MILLIONS OF ARAB CHRISTIANS WORLDWIDE REFER TO GOD AS "ALLAH" EVERYDAY DAY!

THE FACT THAT ALL THE ARABIC VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE HAVE THE WORD "ALLAH" TO MEAN GOD

AND THE FACT THAT MAKING SPORT OF INSULTING NO LESS A BEING THAN YOUR MAKER COULD HAVE DIRE CONSEQUENCES.

TAKE HEED.
the Arab Christians u quoted using allah didn't do it on there free wl bc they know that allah is a blood sucking god of the ancient Arab ppl! when d blood sucking jihadist were spreading and claiming other people's religious property, from Jerusalem to turkey and Spain to South East Asia, they impose allah and Arabic as holyshit.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by Kubernetes: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Adel Kelbani
He is black

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Shakau of Sambisa Forest, he is my favourite because he recite and put it in to practice immediately

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by Musty112: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mallam Abdullah Abba

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by Tarabye: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by binqayyim24(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
Sheikh Sa'ad Alghamidee

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by aliyubaka: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
Useless idiot. Of all the things to memorise, is the Shit book quran that you have to memorise.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by Bimpe29: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
Imam AbdulRahman Sudais

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by shiffynaani(m): 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Pallium:
I listen to them based on my mood. They are all awesome. May Allah grant them goodness in this life and goodness in the hereafter. Aamiin

AbdulRahman Sudais
AbdulBaasit AbdusSamod
Sa'ad Al Ghamdii
Abubakr Shatri
Muhammad Siddiq Al Minshaawii
Muhammad Ayyub
Mishary Rashid Al Afasy
bro pls where do you download their albums abeg
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by shiffynaani(m): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
J
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by shiffynaani(m): 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Bimpe29:
Imam AbdulRahman Sudais
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by jagunpapa(m): 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
Sheikh Abdullah Awwad Juhany

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by blackjack21(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
Aminu212:
Sheikh Abdullahi Abba Zaria!!!! He is the best reciter that I know!!

my class teacher was his students. I have completely cohabited his recitation tune long before I knew who he was

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by Bimpe29: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
They're are sold at studios and roadside, while they can be heard or downloaded on YouTube.
shiffynaani:
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by Poshguy2(m): 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
Abu Bakr Ash-Shatree is d best to me.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by Pallium: 7:48am On Aug 29, 2020
shiffynaani:

You may try quranicaudio .com.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by Mikyle: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2020
Mine is Sheikh Shuraim and Sheikh Abdullah abba Zaria

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by Muhammad1065(m): 5:17am On Aug 30, 2020
Sheikh Sudais
Sheikh Shuraim
Sheikh Ad-dossary
Sheikh Al-Muaeqly
Sheikh Muhammad Ayyoub

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by Muhammad1065(m): 5:19am On Aug 30, 2020
Mikyle:
Mine is Sheikh Shuraim and Sheikh Abdullah abba Zaria

Mal. Abdullahi Abba's zakzakiyya?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by Muhammad1065(m): 5:21am On Aug 30, 2020
aliyubaka:
Useless idiot. Of all the things to memorise, is the Shit book quran that you have to memorise.
What're you saying
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by Muftimenk: 8:03am On Sep 01, 2020
Al fasy maheer qatar minshawi
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:16am On Sep 01, 2020
Muhammad1065:

What're you saying

Hes saying its a book of muhammad the terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by Mikyle: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2020
Muhammad1065:

you mean he is a member of that group
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by Mikyle: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2020
Muhammad1065:

you mean he is a member of that group?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by zland4ps(m): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
As Sudais
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by sulasa07(m): 11:23am On Sep 04, 2020
Dreamliner787:
Sheikh Abdul Rahman sudais .. wink
Why would you count him as a reciter, he's just an Imam
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by sulasa07(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2020
motayoayinde:
Assalaamu Alaykum dear brothers and sisters in the deen of Allah.
The holy Qur'an is unique on so many ways. One of its uniqueness is the way in which it is recited.

The Qur'an is recited in a beautiful and melodious way that inspires and stirs the soul even for those who don't understand its meaning.

This is the sunnah of our noble Prophet (saw). As such, most faithfuls try to emulate this sunnah as much as possible , following the rules of recitation ( tajweed).

However some are more endowed with the gift of recitation than others,making many of them very popular around the Muslim world.

Among the popular ones, we have our favourites.
Mine is Sheikh AbdulBaasit AbdusSamad.
Who's yours?

If Qur'an Reciters are to be ranked by country,Egypt alone is 90%, Iranian and Pakistani Reciters 6%,the remaining part of the world share 4% grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Puff Daddy Embraced Islam / Ramadan Is Here Again: What's Your Spiritual Plan / The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.