Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,791 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Hey Everyone,any Occultist In The House? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hey Everyone,any Occultist In The House? (1098 Views)

Jesus Never Died, Said Myles Munroe The Occultist / Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart / REVEALED: Prophet Ajanaku Was An Occultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Everyone,any Occultist In The House? by Mitchelin(m): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2011
Hello all,I was wondering if there were any people into the study of the Great Work in the house. Holla back. Peace.
Re: Hey Everyone,any Occultist In The House? by satani22: 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2011
Me a satanist. sometimes do occultism
Re: Hey Everyone,any Occultist In The House? by Mitchelin(m): 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2011
Satanist huh?, was actually looking for people into the occult arts, satanism is a religion,just like witchcraft and the like, not actually interested in that. Anyways thanks for the reply.
Re: Hey Everyone,any Occultist In The House? by Cockyzy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2011
REPENT! For there is a way that look OK b4 a man but the end(not the beginning) is destruction.HE THAT HARDENETH HIS HEART WHEN REPROVE SHALL COME 2 SUDDEN DESTRUCTION AND THAT WITHOUT REMEDY.JESUS Saves your soul.
Re: Hey Everyone,any Occultist In The House? by Trex73(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2011
Hi, I am into magick, magick not stage magic, I practice Evocations, planetary and elemental magick.

Amen.
Re: Hey Everyone,any Occultist In The House? by PastorAIO: 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2011
What does the conversation of the HGA mean to you?
Re: Hey Everyone,any Occultist In The House? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:15am On Apr 15, 2011
@posters True Occultism is a journey into the unknown. it is beyond evocations and ceremonial rituals and worship of elemental entities. It explores the true nature of the cosmos and our role in it. If you continue to dabble in sensationalized works, you will get into deep trouble. Satanists have a tendency to dabble a lot into the knowledge of the hidden. It is hidden for a reason - you must attain a certain state of awareness to grasp a pinch of the cosmos
Re: Hey Everyone,any Occultist In The House? by Trex73(m): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2011
@Lagerwhenindoubt, rightly said, but if i may ask how do one attain this state of awareness,
before grasping the cosmos, for I was meant to understand that without you understanding your
environment,it will be near impossible to explore other fields.

So i believe the the elements play a vital role in the cosmic journey towards enlightenment,

Lets take for instance the element earth,without mastering and being in alliance with it it would
be very difficult to astral project, for it would still be clinging on to you,drawing you back from
archiving your result, in this case (astral journey).

Now when a magician mentions evocation, it does not necessary means to call up an entity
to manifest itself visibly or invisible, it also entails visualization, drawing down forces
through meditation/visualization and making use of this energies and forces.

Lets take another instance, you want to meet with your HGA, you can either reach him/her
by ceremonial evocation/invocation for it to manifest physically (which is very difficult
because you don't know his/her names) or through exercises and meditation.

Now for you to know his/her name so that evocation/invocation can be made possible,you will
have to evoke another angel for information.

So you see you can also get spiritual awareness/enlightenment of the cosmos also through the evocation
of entities.

It is only those that just dabble into evocation that needs to be informed properly, first you have to
begin with what is called white magick (not good magick), this has to do with according to the witches
grounding. but in magick/occultism it has to do with relaxation,visualization and cosmic consciousness
this means exploring the elements and other places, and being in oneness with them, these are the first
step one takes before venturing into gray magick which is evocation/invocation, talismanic magick
etc.

Sorry some of this are my personal beliefs and not based on any book knowledge

@Pastor AIO conversation of HGA is the highest and best thing that can ever happen to any human,
it is the philosophical stone, the rejected stone that turns into the head of the stone. meeting with your
HGA is the ultimate,your get to know everything about yourself, your purpose for being here in-short
everything about yourself and it will definitely make you a better you.

HGA, is simply a personal inner- guide for oneself. A “being” which can answer all your questions
without lies, like an archetypical friend. In different cultures, it has been called with different
names like The Animal Spirit, Holy Guardian Angel(Abramelin,Crowley etc.) , Watcher,
Imaginary Friend etc. but the main attributes of it were nearly same.For me, it is a deeper part of
our consciousness which is connected to the Eternal Source, The One. It’s a reflection of that higher
part of ourselves that can be seen in an individual form.(That's why It cannot lie,
because It is coming from the Eternal Truth). In fact as anything,It is not an independent being
from us but a projection of the True Self in this plane of existence. It is more useful to see it as an
independent being ,” a personal spiritual enlightenment guide”, at this level of spiritual enlightenment.
(In the complete realization of the True Being, It should be merged in The One like everything).

We can see clues about HGAs in nearly every religion, with different attributes and shapes but
mainly pointing to the same thing. For the first example, Kur’an(Islam) is full of HGA figures.
It is said that the first revelations from the God were sent to the prophet Muhammed with the
Archangel Gabriel in a cave in the Mountain Hira. Muhammed, was often going to that cave;
to get far away from everything and to be alone. Without doubt, that cave was his “temple” ,
and he was not going there for a short nap or the beautiful view of the mountain but for meditation.
In my opinion; Muhammed, as ’a true initiate’/’prophet’, was having (or was trying to have)
conversations with his HGA during his meditation.Maybe because he was a prophet, his HGA was
an existing, independent being, like an Archangel that gave him the revelations.
(HGAs are usually not already-existing beings like archangels or angels or a dead person,
It is an original entity for one’s own, but maybe there is an exception for prophets)

In the other hand, maybe it wasn’t an existing entity until he found it and had a conversation with it.
Archangels are entities that mostly mentioned in the holy texts like Kur’an or The Bible or the old
Sumerian texts.Maybe It was his personal HGA in the very beginning but after he created the
religion Islam and had revealed his name to everybody he could have made him feed with the
energy of millions of people.So the HGA became very powerful; powerful enough to be a HGA
(or an Archangel) for everyone who believes in him and wants help from him. Maybe that's how the
Archangels and many other entities created.

The second school of thought is also supported by the Crowlean system. In his magickal workings,
Aleister Crowley found his HGA called Aiwass. And now all the followers of him use the same
name in their magickal workings. Aiwass is no more a personal guide for Aleister Crowley but a
powerful being that its energy can be used by others.

The revelation of ones HGA’s name to the public and creating a new religion followed by it, seem
to be similar in this 2 religion aforementioned(Islam,Thelma). More we dig into religions,
more examples we can find; in Shamanism, all shamans have an Animal Spirit. The Animal
Spirit is an animal which symbolizes the inner world of shaman. Shaman feels that he is somehow
connected to that animal. He may find some similar attributes between that animal and himself.
For example; brave like a lion or cunning like a fox. These kind of similes in the languages could
have come from Shamanic origins. When a shaman meditated upon his Animal Spirit enough
and when he is sure about it, he goes to the Forrest and finds that animal; to make some materials
from its skin or bones etc. It may sound barbaric but It helps the shaman to feel more connected to
that animal, so to his inner world (when you get closer to your HGA, you get closer to the Divine).

So we all can see that HGAs play a big role in religions, their importance shouldn’t be
underestimated. As they are a very useful, one’s first attempt in any kinda of self-transformation
or spiritual enlightment path; should be finding his/her HGA.

But attaining this is a very big hurdle you must be prepared to jump as it comes with its own set
backs, so it means you have to prepare properly and spiritually, though i have not tried this because
i believe i am not prepared for it at the moment, but if you want to have a go at it i can give a step
by step method, and also a preparatory/preliminary note. tanx

NOTE: @Pastor AIO is this (AIO) suppose to mean the IAO in the BRH?
Re: Hey Everyone,any Occultist In The House? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2011
@Trex73 Historically there have been accounts (either through Holy texts and traditions) of unearthly entities that humans can only perceive through visions, hallucinogens, trauma, hunger or enduring spiritual meditation and awareness.

I am careful not to indulge in any kind of Magik with the help of known or unknown entities (through evocations or other means) simply for this reason. a common thread in most Holy texts is the transformation of humans to gods, from Greece to Africa. but let us dwell on the more popular Bible-version. The story of Creation and the Fall of Man is a sum of a pristine level of awareness prepared for humans  - Immortality and Revelation (Tree of Life and Tree of Knowledge). These are the Lost Keys to Spiritual Elevation that puts our consciousness on the same wave-length with the Creator. Man has been through the centuries devising ways/means to get on that wave-length with limited success. (with the aid of ethereal entities whose purpose or intentions we do not know but make sacrifices and vows to).
You must discern this simple Truth. Man is a (fallen) god, those entities will be nowhere near our level if not for our present state.
With Spiritual introspection and self-study of the various phenomena from Visions, Astral Travel to Magik, u alone can achieve some level of awareness but know this, Our physical bodies on this plane of existence limits us severely to other planes of existence which we try to reach via other entities (with dangerous consequences)
Re: Hey Everyone,any Occultist In The House? by Trex73(m): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2011
@lagerwhenindoubt, with due respect I understand your plight about magick or occultism but you
also must agree with me that fear has played an important role in your being careful in this art
(magick), sir fear is a demon, just like hate it inhabits in you and you are stock with it for God knows how
long, this is as a result of stories, or books you have read pertaining to magick or an experience you
had earlier, but i must confess to you that these things has caused you to subconsciously built a thought-form
based on fear,and that thought-form is what brings about the manifestation of fears.

Now let us ask ourselves what is magick? "Magick is the ability to effect change" or " The science and
art of causing changes to occur in conformity with will".

The three great magick is Birth, Love and Death. The secret of life is that it is incomplete without death,the
secret of death is that it is a doorway to a new beginning, and the secret of love is that it never dies.

The universe is a fluid of, ever-charging energy pattern, not a collection of fixed and separate things.
what affects one thing affects in some way, all things, like ripples on etheric plane, all is interwoven
into the continuous spiral fabric of magick.

Of all the disciplines of magick, the art of moving energy is the simplest, and most natural, picture the
power in motion, and it moves, feel it flow and it flows. Magicians conceive of the subtle energies as being,
to a trained awareness, tangible, visible and malleable, we can learn to sense them(energy) and mold
them into form.

Magick must follow knowledge and serve need, to light a candle is to cast a shadow, energy is constantly in
motion it can not be stopped, energy flows in spirals, no form of energy can be exerted indefinitely in one direction
only; always it will reach a peak, a point of climax and then turn.

Nature knows best, magick is part of nature; it does not controvert natural laws, magick is an art and
discipline which demands work, practice and effort before it can be perfected.

There are more things people should know about magick before concluding negatively, I just pray
I have time to post some.
Re: Hey Everyone,any Occultist In The House? by Trex73(m): 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2011
@Trex73 Historically there have been accounts (either through Holy texts and traditions) of unearthly entities that humans can only perceive through visions, hallucinogens, trauma, hunger or enduring spiritual meditation and awareness.

@lagerwhenindoubt, with due respect again, there are things we must get straight here,
you said "I am careful not to indulge in any kind of magick with the help of known or unknown entities
(through evocations or other means)". But I must tell you that you are not being careful you are
only afraid of what to expect or the aftermath consequences.

Sir, fear is a bad thing when it comes to wanting to find out the truth,it is this fear that has been hindering
the black man(African) of inventions and development, don't make it look as if magick is bad,
the truth is there is nothing that does not have its opposite, magick brings about true equilibrium and that is the basis of the soul,

And I agree with you that man is a (fallen) god, but still our level is still higher than these entities
we evoke, when we call forth an entity,we are indirectly allowing the entity to know that we are more
superior and that is why it must come forth.

According to genesis of the old testament, there were two important trees growing with the other flora
and fauna. One was the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,according to the exoterical interpretation
of this passage,it was the eating from this tree that Man fell from grace, the other tree which is the
tree of life is of great importance and capable of bringing eternal life to man,it is also capable of
bringing much more.

Now it is the tree of life that the true magician seeks, and knows that if thou invested a sacred ladder
thou would understand that there are the spirit of the above,those of the below and those of the centre,
so if thou descendest instead of ascending thou wilt discover the counter-Hierarchy of the shells or the
dead spirits, open these degrees of sacred ladder is the passage to the secrets of the tree of life, when
thou shalt do a path-working through the branches and paths of these tree of life, thou would discover
(1) The essence of life called BEING.
(2) The ability to think,called CONSCIOUSNESS and
(3) The ability to experience the sensation of something outside of ones self, called BLISS.

That man is born into this world amidst the darkness of nature,so must he endeavor to seek light,so
upon daily contemplation of this tree brings him closer to immortality and it is also a map to chart
his way to meet with higher spiritual entities, non-physical consciousnesses capable of giving any
information needed.

So sir, magick is very important in human quest for the unknown, no matter how fearful or careful one
is about it the truth is always there.
Re: Hey Everyone,any Occultist In The House? by Trex73(m): 12:05pm On May 21, 2011
Hey mitchelin, welcome back this is my email address. richgnome73@gmail.com and richgnome73@yahoo.com.

CHEERS.
Re: Hey Everyone,any Occultist In The House? by GODSON2009(m): 6:25pm On May 21, 2011
@trex
lol no wonder,now i get where your comments are coming from in the other thread so you have a right to believe in some obscure phantom false occult but when it comes to christianity our own GOD IS FALSE ABI?
Re: Hey Everyone,any Occultist In The House? by Trex73(m): 2:31pm On May 24, 2011
@Godson2009, please try to understand me, I did not say and can never say that the Christian GOD is a false GOD, Check out some of my postings in other topics, I believe and acknowledge the Christian GOD as the one true GOD and Jesus Christ as HIS begotten Son, I also acknowledge HIM(Christian GOD) as the creator of all things visible and invisible, my being a magician is base on that belief also.

The only problem I have with the people practicing Christianity is that, the are too confined in it, they should try not to see themselves as the superior or the only group that would go to heaven.

And that they should also stop and think,read other literature, read about what they believe in, know the origin of the religion, the compiling of the book (Bible) and a lot of things so that they will be able to know the truth and not whatever their pastors or preacher tells them.

In fact it was one of such quest that made me to be a magician, magick is not a religion, it is too wild to comprehend, in magick you put your believe into practical acts, and your thoughts/will into reality.

With magick you are vast in the knowledge of GOD, ---- 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.' (Ars Solomonis)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Miracles / INTRODUCING PASTOR SAM FIREMAN..............SMH! / The Whole World Must Hear This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.