Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Abbeyforex Genuine Or Not - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Abbeyforex Genuine Or Not (495 Views)

Make Over 100% Profit Monthly: Genuine and Reliable / Genuine Plots Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abbeyforex Genuine Or Not by Osedagal(f): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hello Investlanders, I came across a post by a nairalander named abbeyforex about trading in crypto currenies and forex and I wanted to know how real he is. I had wanted to contact him too if need be. Thanks
Re: Abbeyforex Genuine Or Not by Primequest: 6:24am On Aug 28, 2020
He is a genuine person. I have known him since 2015 and we have done businesses together. You are surely I safe hands.
Re: Abbeyforex Genuine Or Not by Gkshy2011(m): 6:28am On Aug 28, 2020
Yes he is %100 legit...I have done business with him too and I can say it was worth it.
Re: Abbeyforex Genuine Or Not by Intendy: 7:13am On Aug 28, 2020
Osedagal:
Hello Investlanders, I came across a post by a nairalander named abbeyforex about trading in crypto currenies and forex and I wanted to know how real he is. I had wanted to contact him too if need be. Thanks

Can you pls drop the link of the post you came across. for the Abbeyforex I know ,No need to be scared. as long as you are honest, he's 100% legit. that I'm sure about. thanks.
Re: Abbeyforex Genuine Or Not by asake87(f): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2020
Abbeyforex is genuine. He is a honest person. But like @intendy said drop the link to the post you saw here
Re: Abbeyforex Genuine Or Not by abbeyforex(m): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2020
Osedagal:

I am Abbeyforex, if there is anything you need to know about me or my module operandi, kindly contact me. Perhaps anyone has contacted you with a cloned account discussing business with you, pls be careful with such as I have not done so in awhile.

If you have been introduced to any business opportunity , please share the link
Re: Abbeyforex Genuine Or Not by Qoyyum95(m): 7:36am On Aug 28, 2020
very genuine.
Re: Abbeyforex Genuine Or Not by tinsen: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2020
He’s a great guy. 100% genuine
Re: Abbeyforex Genuine Or Not by Karleb(m): 8:42am On Aug 28, 2020
I like the fact that this guy has a good reputation.

A good way to do business.
Re: Abbeyforex Genuine Or Not by Osedagal(f): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Abbeyforex Genuine Or Not by Osedagal(f): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2020
Thanks for sharing your contact details @Abbeyforex. I suppose you can be my mentor?
Re: Abbeyforex Genuine Or Not by Intendy: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Abbeyforex Genuine Or Not by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2020
Invest with samtos global ,into forex trading,IT solutions, Agriculture,Real Estate and get 20% to 40% of your roi every month.

This sounds good to be true,but it is true and real.
Visit www.samtosglobal.com

Call/WhatsApp Bisi on 09094980531
Re: Abbeyforex Genuine Or Not by Exoclassic: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
abbeyforex:

I am Abbeyforex, if there is anything you need to know about me or my module operandi, kindly contact me. Perhaps anyone has contacted you with a cloned account discussing business with you, pls be careful with such as I have not done so in awhile.

If you have been introduced to any business opportunity , please share the link
07034389107 is not showing as ur WhatsApp nos

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A Scam P2P Cryptocurrency Platforms / HERITAGE PROMO: Get Your Acres(six Plots) Of Land With #500,000 Only / Make Up To N80,000 With Just N3,500 And Referring Just 2 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.