Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,461 members, 7,846,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

E&i Supervisor Needed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / E&i Supervisor Needed. (250 Views)

A Red Bus Supervisor Needed / Telecom Supervisor Needed At Adexen Recruitment Agency / Bakery Manager And Supervisor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E&i Supervisor Needed. by DictionMaster: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
Our client, a major player in the Nigerian oil and gas industry needs:

Site E&I Supervisor

CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
Follow up and supervise the electrical and instrumentation works at the site to ensure compliance with
applicable design specification,drawings and contract requirements.

Liaise with the site’s Engineering Team on any electrical and instrumentation engineering issues for resolution
or clarification of contract/design requirements and specification as may be required.

Review and comment as required on project documents:Method Statements,Work Procedure and any other
Contractor/Subcontractor deliverables in due time as may be required...and perform other duties.

REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND

Graduate Bachelor’s degree holder (BSc or BEng), or equivalent, in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering.

Minimum of 8 years working experience in the Oil and Gas industry, with good experience in engineering
designs and execution at construction phase.

Good knowledge of applicable codes, standards and regulations for electrical and instrumentation engineering
and construction.

Good knowledge and previous experience of Oil and Gas Industry General Specifications will be added
advantage.

Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)

Kindly note that this is an offshore role.

Please send your CV to trojanrecruitmentng@gmail.com

Use 'E&I Supervisor' as subject of email

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Courses In Ireland / It/customer Service Officer- Very Urgent / General Manager Vacancy At Denna Rossi Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.