Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Where Can I Get Electricity To Work / Study As A Internet Entrepreneur � - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Can I Get Electricity To Work / Study As A Internet Entrepreneur � (440 Views)

As A Techie What State Do You Live And How Is Electricity In Your Area / As A Programmer With Alot Of Experience What Kind Of Entrepreneur Business Can I / Meet The 33 Year-old Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $3 Million Edtech Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Electricity To Work / Study As A Internet Entrepreneur � by chingle5(m): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2020
So I am at home today looking at the light bulb, thinking when PHCN will do the needful but that is not really my problem per say, since I know that PHCN have always been incompetent since 1960....... I got a tecno phone, tecno l9 plus precisely because of the strong 5000mah battery and the wide screen size which have really help me unlike my 1hour laptop... But recently my phone develop screen issue leaving me to choice to be best friend with my 1 hour laptop..... I have been studying a lot about internet businesses which I have a very deep knowledge about but right now the issue is a sustainable electricity and I dont mean PHCN....... I use to go to CChub / American corner or Herbert macaulay library but these places are either having issues or close at the moment...... Right now I am feeling like the most idle person in Nigeria ...... I will like if anybody can recommend an electronic device that can sustain only my laptop and phone with electricity or a place that I can go, to become useful to Nigeria economy …………
Re: Where Can I Get Electricity To Work / Study As A Internet Entrepreneur � by Karleb(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2020
I will advice you to befriend a fuel attendant, you can always go to the filling station to charge.
Re: Where Can I Get Electricity To Work / Study As A Internet Entrepreneur � by holophs: 8:59am On Aug 28, 2020
Solar Inverter will solve the problem
Re: Where Can I Get Electricity To Work / Study As A Internet Entrepreneur � by pneumaticos(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2020
chingle5:
So I am at home today looking at the light bulb, thinking when PHCN will do the needful but that is not really my problem per say, since I know that PHCN have always been incompetent since 1960....... I got a tecno phone, tecno l9 plus precisely because of the strong 5000mah battery and the wide screen size which have really help me unlike my 1hour laptop... But recently my phone develop screen issue leaving me to choice to be best friend with my 1 hour laptop..... I have been studying a lot about internet businesses which I have a very deep knowledge about but right now the issue is a sustainable electricity and I dont mean PHCN....... I use to go to CChub / American corner or Herbert macaulay library but these places are either having issues or close at the moment...... Right now I am feeling like the most idle person in Nigeria ...... I will like if anybody can recommend an electronic device that can sustain only my laptop and phone with electricity or a place that I can go, to become useful to Nigeria economy …………

Let mtn power be your friend

Solar of any type can be too

Buy gently on her purchase

Or get a gen

One of the above is the solution
Re: Where Can I Get Electricity To Work / Study As A Internet Entrepreneur � by chingle5(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2020
pneumaticos:

Let mtn power be your friend

Solar of any type can be too

Buy gently on her purchase

Or get a gen

One of the above is the solution

Sorry can you elaborate or explain more .... Gen is not an option too loud
Re: Where Can I Get Electricity To Work / Study As A Internet Entrepreneur � by chingle5(m): 9:39am On Aug 28, 2020
Karleb:
I will advice you to befriend a fuel attendant, you can always go to the filling station to charge.

I don't think generator should be consider an option.... Generator is simply a liability
Re: Where Can I Get Electricity To Work / Study As A Internet Entrepreneur � by chingle5(m): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2020
holophs:
Solar Inverter will solve the problem

OK I will look into that.... Let me Google it and check if I can get an affordable one
Re: Where Can I Get Electricity To Work / Study As A Internet Entrepreneur � by Karleb(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2020
chingle5:

I don't think generator should be consider an option.... Generator is simply a liability

I mean befriend a fuel attendant so you can always go to filling to charge.
Re: Where Can I Get Electricity To Work / Study As A Internet Entrepreneur � by chingle5(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
Karleb:

I mean befriend a fuel attendant so you can always go to filling to charge.

Okk lol I misinterprete it nice one..... Omo u r funny o.... U just remained me abt one man that use to charge 3 torchlight in one library I use to go to
Re: Where Can I Get Electricity To Work / Study As A Internet Entrepreneur � by chingle5(m): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
So guy I use the whole of today to research on what to do abt the issue and I have gotten the perfect solution to my problem f**k NEPA and their stupid light ..... What I just need is a solar generator / power station and laptop powerbank
Re: Where Can I Get Electricity To Work / Study As A Internet Entrepreneur � by Abcruz(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
chingle5:
So guy I use the whole of today to research on what to do abt the issue and I have gotten the perfect solution to my problem f**k NEPA and their stupid light ..... What I just need is a solar generator / power station and laptop powerbank

What's the cost and can we see the pics?
Re: Where Can I Get Electricity To Work / Study As A Internet Entrepreneur � by chingle5(m): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
Abcruz:

What's the cost and can we see the pics?

Coming right up

Re: Where Can I Get Electricity To Work / Study As A Internet Entrepreneur � by chingle5(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
One can change the power station with light or you can also hook it up with solar panel next the laptop powerbank

(1) (Reply)

A Good Working Space With Internet And 24/7 Power Supply Is Available Here / [2027] Chimera Tool Activation Without Dongle / Help: My VS Code Doesn't Run Python On Terminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.