Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop (67183 Views)

Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items / Ghanaian Ladies Disgraced For Stealing Noodles, As They Visited Some Boys / Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2020
Is that why there are so many people there. So because she stole iPhone, they gathered like that. A lot of people in that crowd are thieves too, so I don't know why they are shouting and condemning her. Let them mind their business.
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
AnonymousRebec:
Is that why there are so many people there. So because she stole iPhone, they gathered like that. A lot of people in that crowd are thieves too, so I don't know why they are shouting and condemning her. Let them mind their business.
stop indirectly defending her ill actions. She was wrong and from the footage showed no sign of remorse (or maybe she was just in shock) She was in the company of two of her friends when they supposedly conived to steal the phone. She is so lucky it happened here in Abj and in town for that matter, not the slums. She could have been lynched. Well, thank God ,but she shamed her self. As fine as she is.We have to have self-control as peoppe because demons will always tempt a person in a order to lead them into trouble and disgrace. Our "real" enemies are unseen.
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Rawhumper:

Cool bro... I must say many years back that place used to be quiet and lively.

I remember at evenings, roasted chicken legs,heads and intensines sold along the road.

The ladies were sexy and fun to be with.

Main it was really bliss to be there then...too bad i heard that place became a war zone years later.

Yeah... mostly caused by Crutech students.
Cultism have taken over Calabar South
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by Rawhumper(m): 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
[

So sad to see things get worse in this country.

Cultism doesnt pay,all the wasted lives for nothing.

They should re channel their energy for a better cause.

quote author=kingsolomonjnr01 post=93365181]

Yeah... mostly caused by Crutech students.
Cultism have taken over Calabar South [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 30, 2020
KevUnique:
stop indirectly defending her ill actions. She was wrong and from the footage showed no sign of remorse (or maybe she was just in shock) She was in the company of two of her friends when they supposedly conived to steal the phone. She is so lucky it happened here in Abj and in town for that matter, not the slums. She could have been lynched. Well, thank God ,but she shamed her self. As fine as she is.We have to have self-control as peoppe because demons will always tempt a person in a order to lead them into trouble and disgrace. Our "real" enemies are unseen.
I'm not supporting her action. She was wrong to steal but I don't see the need for the crowd that gathered. When it's not like they are saints themselves.
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2020
Made4naijalove:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AInvz9JSCQE

Lol y such a crowd for shoplifting.
Was that a cop slapping that man lol
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by JBoss25(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Aritraco:

Though that's a typographical error , professor that couldn't make good use of full stop in his sentence.
this is not a waec english exam that I have to include the necessary punctuations, Mr English teacher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade / Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead / Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.