Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Is This Real Or Scam?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Real Or Scam?? (1296 Views)

From USA, is It Real Or Fake (photos) / Please Is This Real And What's Their Salary Package / I Just Receive This Now, Is This Real Or Scam Comments Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Real Or Scam?? by akwemose: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
Please does any one know about TYON(tranquil youth organisation of Nigeria)?it is an NGO.So apparently i am supposed to start work with them soon.They said something about registering to become a member to aid the employment or something,5k.Is this how NGO's work?please,your input is needed
Re: Is This Real Or Scam?? by ussy09(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
akwemose:
Please does any one know about TYON(tranquil youth organisation of Nigeria)?it is an NGO.So apparently i am supposed to start work with them soon.They said something about registering to become a member to aid the employment or something,5k.Is this how NGO's work?please,your input is needed
Better run for your life
Re: Is This Real Or Scam?? by yeme7(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
akwemose:

Scam � � � �

� �
Re: Is This Real Or Scam?? by iHOPES: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
So what did you eventually do
Did you pay the money?
I'm in your shoes now and I'm clueless

1 Like

Re: Is This Real Or Scam?? by Heineken(m): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
akwemose:
bro I need you here.. Did you pay and how far?
Re: Is This Real Or Scam?? by Raphael007(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
Heineken:
bro I need you here.. Did you pay and how far?

Am also curious who has paid The 5k, and I want to know if this is actually real because the whole process seems somehow to me though I have paid the 5k and upload the payment and information required.

1 Like

Re: Is This Real Or Scam?? by Heineken(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
Raphael007:

Am also curious who has paid The 5k, and I want to know if this is actually real because the whole process seems somehow to me though I have paid the 5k and upload the payment and information required.
I also received a mail to pay 5k so i can be a member btw now to Friday.. Where will I get the money from? And the 10 people mentioned to get via the mail... I'm just tired.
Re: Is This Real Or Scam?? by Raphael007(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2020
Heineken:
I also received a mail to pay 5k so i can be a member btw now to Friday.. Where will I get the money from? And the 10 people mentioned to get via the mail... I'm just tired.

You misunderstood what they meant, the 10 people they are talking about are to benefit from the vocational aspects of it like tailoring etc You aren’t to make them pay money I think
Re: Is This Real Or Scam?? by Mobi47(m): 4:49am On Sep 29, 2020
akwemose:
You are not registering to get a job. I know the NGO. The reason why they asked you to register as member, is just to make you a registered ambassador of the NGO and you will be issued a branded shirt and cap and an ID Card. They provide free training to all registered members which should be your major reason of becoming a member, because as a member you can benefit from a lot of free training worth more than 5k and also have an opportunity to be funded so you can start up your business. have you checked their site very well and read up what they do?...pls do that, it is very necessary.

Now as a member of the NGO apart from the numerous benefits you can get as listed on their site, you can chose to earn salary as a scout. You work as a scout is simply to let nigerian youth know about the NGO and what the youths stands to gain as a member...you register them and you get paid for doing that in accordance to how you performed you duties. So this is another way of helping u earn as a member, apart from the benefits you stand to gain as a registered member/ambassador.

With your issued shirt and cap and ID card, you can attend their convention, outreach to the poor and needy and also other outreach of theirs plus other programs...your shirt, ID card and cap is ur identity.

If you have questions, why not call the number on their website, get their mobile contact or email and ask your questions...
Re: Is This Real Or Scam?? by Obhendgreat(m): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Tyon is a capital Scam. please be guided. disregard any of their post on social media. they are completely scam

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make Quick Change / P&g And Gosservices Aptitude Tests. / Ptdf Na Wa O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.