Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Jamb’s Test Run Of Biometric For Utme Successful, Says Registrar - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb’s Test Run Of Biometric For Utme Successful, Says Registrar (713 Views)

JAMB Reopens Portal For UTME Registration For Just 48hours / Literature-in-english Online Tutorial For UTME 2014/2015 / Jamb Releases 1st Set Of Biometric Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb’s Test Run Of Biometric For Utme Successful, Says Registrar by ayex0001: 12:38am On Feb 20, 2011
Determined to put in place an error-free biometric capturing system for 2011 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has successfully carried out a pilot scheme aimed at test-running its validity and reliability.

Speaking shortly after the launch of the pilot scheme, JAMB Registrar, Prof. Dibu Ojerinde, advised candidates for the 2011 UTME examination to appreciate their thumbs and not to do anything that can disrupt their thumbs from being captured.

He said that thumb-printing done during registration would be repeated at all examination centres otherwise they would not be admitted for the examination.

According to a statement signed by the Public Relations Officer, Timothy Oyedeji, Ojerinde said that the Biometric Capturing System has been designed to separate the candidates on the basis of centres. Hence, if a candidate is not registered in a particular centre, he or she can only be captured against that centre and nowhere else.
Re: Jamb’s Test Run Of Biometric For Utme Successful, Says Registrar by DrEkehnde(m): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me(MY NUMBER IS AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE,UNDER MY NAME OR BELOW THIS MESSAGE) now for admission help b4 its too late

Re: Jamb’s Test Run Of Biometric For Utme Successful, Says Registrar by DrEkehnde(m): 7:45am On Feb 20, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me(MY NUMBER IS AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE,UNDER MY NAME OR BELOW THIS MESSAGE) now for admission help b4 its too late

(1) (Reply)

*information* / Lasu Spts Interview Date / Should I Continue My Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.