Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

I'm Having Problem Approching Ladys Of My Choice. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Having Problem Approching Ladys Of My Choice. (687 Views)

Ladys: 18 Signs You're With The Man You Should Marry / So Mrs CHOIMA who told you we white guys prefer u yuky black ladys? / Could Somebody Please Help Me? I'm Having Some Kind Of Problem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Having Problem Approching Ladys Of My Choice. by Longlife01(m): 4:21am On Feb 20, 2011
Hello naira lander.

I'm knew to all this stuffs. im 27 right now and would 28 in couple of months .well im having problem approaching a girl for a relationship cuz am tired of been single, thou have been single cuz of my busy life(work) and want to be a great person in life cuz like my mum usually tell me back then that i should strive to be a person in my life before am going to be after girls now am matured enough now and need a girl in my life. someone mature, i hate it been single. not that i dont see ladies of my choice im just having problem approaching them, cuz have been into all this stuffs its been a while and have really forgotten the whole trick to approach a lady,

plz give me tips on how to approach a lady cuz time is going, i need someone in my life too.someone am gonna love and be love in return, i would appreciate your reasonable quoter tnx.
Re: I'm Having Problem Approching Ladys Of My Choice. by Tingles(m): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2011
Have you become what mum wants you to become? Confidence should naturally come with success and age.
Re: I'm Having Problem Approching Ladys Of My Choice. by gentlesJ(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2011
For you to learn to woo a lady.you have first make them your friend.then start becom free with them.you can ask for there number from her or a friend of her that help you with that.then you can texting her.just on here more people would advice you.
Re: I'm Having Problem Approching Ladys Of My Choice. by segzytemi(m): 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2011
I had that too before when i was 24y but things changes as i grew in confidence, if you try one, either you succeed or fail, your confidence will grow but don't act too desperate or else she will take you for mumu
Re: I'm Having Problem Approching Ladys Of My Choice. by Longlife01(m): 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2011
Thanks for ya advice, but i need more tips to approach!!Anyone in the house willing to help with the tips?

(1) (Reply)

Nepa/phcn Electricity Phases / Would Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Score 25% Of Total Votes Cast In 36 States? / Another Bomb Blast Hit Army Patrol In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.