Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Faulty Fero Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Faulty Fero Phone (629 Views)

Fero A5005 Official Firmware/flashfile / Fero Royal X2 Thread / Infinix Note 4 Vs Fero Royale X2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faulty Fero Phone by stancod(m): 9:36am On Aug 29, 2020
Good day my people in the house.i have a Fero phone that the screen is broken,pls any engineer in the house to help repair it.i've taken the phone to repairers here in IKORODU but they were saying that there is no available screen to replace it.it's model is A5000. Thanks

Re: Faulty Fero Phone by hajy500(m): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2020
stancod:
Good day my people in the house.i have a Fero phone that the screen is broken,pls any engineer in the house to help repair it.i've taken the phone to repairers here in IKORODU but they were saying that there is no available screen to replace it.it's model is A5000. Thanks

Fero phones are not good i once used a fero phone and till date the phone still never get a real repair....now my son play with the dead phone....my advice is get yourself a new phone
Re: Faulty Fero Phone by stancod(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2020
hajy500:

Fero phones are not good i once used a fero phone and till date the phone still never get a real repair....now my son play with the dead phone....my advice is get yourself a new phone
���
Re: Faulty Fero Phone by Lexusgs430: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2020
stancod:

It's unfortunately that time to bin the phone and upgrade.........
Re: Faulty Fero Phone by Arakonedo(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2020
DHmmmm...... I will never buy phone dat dn't have spare part in NG
Re: Faulty Fero Phone by tee59(f): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fero phones are nonsense. Bad phones. I once used one , after a year ,the phone just switched itself off completely. I used it the previous night oh , only for me to on the phone the following morning and it went off without fault. I took the phone to repairers but they couldn't fix it. The phone was later stolen by buglers who thought it was working . Better forget about it and get a new one. Useless phone.
Re: Faulty Fero Phone by sunshineV(f): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
spare parts should be available in egypt
Re: Faulty Fero Phone by stancod(m): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
sunshineV:
spare parts should be available in egypt
hahahahaha
Re: Faulty Fero Phone by stancod(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
tee59:
Fero phones are nonsense. Bad phones. I once used one , after a year ,the phone just switched itself off completely. I used it the previous night oh , only for me to on the phone the following morning and it went off without fault. I took the phone to repairers but they couldn't fix it. The phone was later stolen by buglers who thought it was working . Better forget about it and get a new one. Useless phone.
nah to dash the phone to my one month old baby
Re: Faulty Fero Phone by akindayo12(m): 5:04am On Aug 30, 2020
stancod:
Sell for me 1k.

Lagos State.
Re: Faulty Fero Phone by chibike69: 5:25am On Aug 30, 2020
stancod:

Na only Moses fit repair that phone.

(1) (Reply)

Gionee S10 Lite For Sale / Iphone 6s Plus For Sale / I Am In Urgent Need Of Tecno N3: New Or Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.