Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,987 members, 7,852,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

Why should I end life ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why should I end life ? (567 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why should I end life ? by TheSourcerer: 10:09am On Aug 29, 2020
Have you ever why legends die Young? Oh yes even the black panther boseman is dead , why do you think legends die in the making ?, Juice World,Bleep,, Dagrin ,. Kennedy, Malcom , you name them , Sighs thing is hey come to this world knowing well it's horrible , Brute , short , savage cruel cold bitter place , worst I was born in the animal specie that belive their wrong deeds are controlled by their mind , or a God or demon , wish death comes swiftly for me ,too .....
It's the sorry truth , at least reason why would people want to leave this world proving a point or making a change, drop your 'EGO' we are animals . And the worst type that prey on each other , emotionally, physically, mentally .
Of course these people get killed because the don't conform with society
They challenged Religion or practiced another.

..... Really wish death soon

Oh don't get me wrong , I'm way good to life I have everything , but life ehn too boring to proceed

You are your own God , don't let men in suits and pulpit tell you they speak to your God . Because he doesn't exist

Live and let live

Harm no one

Burn all your fuvking bibles
You don't have to live this life is it's not what you want it to be , it's not cowardice, ironically is bravery , it's just selfish on your loved one unless you give then a perfect Reason not to worry ,
Life is not a test , it's a mistake . On that note make sure you
live it to the full-blown fullest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why should I end life ? by TheSourcerer: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2020
And you have a choice , it's constitutional even ,
You have no reason to belong to any Religion , you have no obligation to any clegy , pastor or imaam

1 Like

Re: Why should I end life ? by TheSourcerer: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2020
There's no supperior race , tribe or whatever , you are who you are , infiriority complex is built , I hate this planet
Re: Why should I end life ? by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2020
You are Displaying Symptoms of a Man Very Close to Destruction!

Stop! Repent! Ask For Mercy !

No matter How much you Hate God, you will beg Him for Mercy on the other side..
You will Wail and Regret all these Hatred! You will wish to Turn back the Hands of times. But it will be Late.

Brother, Pls Humble yourself and Make Amends.

It's a Fearful thing to Fall into Hands of GOD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why should I end life ? by TheSourcerer: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2020
My Question is

Why should I live?
Why shouldn't I kill myself?
Why is it a taboo to kill ?

Why live through life ?
Why reproduce?
Why worship a god I don't know?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why should I end life ? by TheSourcerer: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2020
Chosen1984:

You will Wail and Regret all these Hatred! You will wish to Turn back the Hands of times. But it will be Late.

I really don't hate any god to be honest, I'm just burdened with the truth that is.

1 Like

Re: Why should I end life ? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chosen1984:

Rule 1

Cc seun lalasticlala mynd44
Stop derailing the thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why should I end life ? by budaatum: 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
TheSourcerer:
My Question is

Why should I live?
Why shouldn't I kill myself?
Why is it a taboo to kill ?

Why live through life ?
Why reproduce?
Why worship a god I don't know?
What I'd like to know is why the heck are you asking us whether you should reproduce or live or die? Are we your god or something, or is your life ours so we get to tell you what to do with it?

Dude, it is not a taboo to kill yourself and you do not need to live if you do not want to live. People die daily and the living go on with their living without the world stopping. So be responsible for yourself and do with your life as pleases you instead of making out we are your God you should live for or worship. If you do decide to stop living, hopefully, those who love you will bat their eyelids, and if you get someone to thread you're dead on here, we will Rip you and move on, do note.

1 Like

Re: Why should I end life ? by budaatum: 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Burn all your fuvking bibles.
Seriously Don't you think you should actually read it first before burning it?

You really need to learn a bit about book burning and those who practice it and why.

Re: Why should I end life ? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I really don't hate any god to be honest, I'm just burdened with the truth
Don't mind that asshole. I believe you should read some philosophical books. Life indeed has no meaning one day you would die and more scary it could be any day, but unfortunately in this life we suffer, yes and worst of all the more we grow the more the suffering and pain increases. Well, if you end your life the suffering would end and at last you go on to face whatever it is that happens after death, if you don't you keep on your meaningless struggle with choices, desires and circumstances. Just live life as it is and seek happiness, because happiness is one of the few things that could soothe your suffering.
Another way to soothe the suffering is to become a stoic or embrace asceticism. They will help you to embrace life and the way it is.
Now why should you end life or why shouldn't you? As for this question, you own your life, you were brought into this stinking shit of a life not by your will, or consent, but here you are. Therefore, in your hands are your life. Unlike a knife that was made for a purpose or a chair made for a purpose you have a choice to keep on or to put out, choose one. Asking us for answers might lead to bad faith, choosing because of what we tell you or because of societal norms and what not, denying the absurdity of life. Don't do that bro, we don't have the answers, no one has the answers, only you knows which one is better or worse. Choose for yourself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why should I end life ? by fredwill1357(m): 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
SegFault:

Don't mind that asshole. I believe you should read some philosophical books. Life indeed has no meaning one day you would die and more scary it could be any day, but unfortunately in this life we suffer, yes and worst of all the more we grow the more the suffering and pain increases. Well, if you end your life the suffering would end and at last you go on to face whatever it is that happens after death, if you don't you keep on your meaningless struggle with choices, desires and circumstances. Just live life as it is and seek happiness, because happiness is one of the few things that could soothe your suffering.
Another way to soothe the suffering is to become a stoic or embrace asceticism. They will help you to embrace life and the way it is.
Now why should you end life or why shouldn't you? As for this question, you own your life, you were brought into this stinking shit of a life not by your will, or consent, but here you are. Therefore, in your hands are your life. Unlike a knife that was made for a purpose or a chair made for a purpose you have a choice to keep on or to put out, choose one. Asking us for answers might lead to bad faith, choosing because of what we tell you or because of societal norms and what not, denying the absurdity of life. Don't do that bro, we don't have the answers, no one has the answers, only you knows which one is better or worse. Choose for yourself.
how does one become a stoic? I believe through pain endurance training.

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Degree Top-up For HND Graduates (online & Distant Learning) ) / ASUU Strike: Fudma, Mouau, Unimaid Accepts Fg Offer / How Much Does It Cost To Run PDGE Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.