Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears (23852 Views)

Sharif-Aminu Blasphemy: Appeal Court Postpones Hearing Of Kano Musician’s Case / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Annie001: 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
I won't argue with u....the blasphemer got what he bargained for....he reside in kano,, he knew the punish for blasphemy ,,,but he tries to dare the kano law...if not for government intervention, jungle justice would have been carried out on him....u are not on ground ,,the criminal knows he got what u want....u guys should help him pray he gets pardon from the governor..
Your sense is practicing social distancing
If someone who have access to Internet could think like this, I am convinced that animals can now suffix through the internet

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Okuda(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
Johnnydboy:
lolz alllow me to laugh you small...... Nigeria an islamic state i pity you...come to the south we will insult your rapist prophet countless times and nothing you can do about it.......nonsense ......Mohammed should kiss lick my ass thats what he deserves...... Fool

and with the happenings going on, religious and ethnic cleansing, what have you folks done so far. dey there. anybody that doesnt see the handwriting on the wall is a foool
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Benbellamor: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
helinues:
We all waiting for what would end this.

Me still calling the death sentence a bluff
Journalists will.not boycott the perpetrators and threaten mass action over Clear violation of human rights on this matter now ....But would boycott FFK that speak out against this evil and make sure his message reach them
Even when Ffk apologised they still vow to boycott him
At times you wonder why slaves loved their oppressors

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Queenlovely:
"they should kill him"

why?

he insult God..

who is God?.....

Allah..... Rubbish

religion has never helped any society to grow. YES

Saudi Arabia was the first country in the world to give a robot citizenship, the robot is as stupid as the clueless mallam chasing cow in benue.

they programmed all the evil in the world into that robot. a female robot with hijab, it does not shake hands with men. robot wear burqa self, can speak 149 languages but cannot be religious tolerant

the robot was even trying to brainwash people to join islam

leave me make I talk. I dey vex
Oga be careful.....
You are abusing God Abi?

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by GodShowmemercy(f): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Patrioticman007:
One must give kudos to the Sharia kadi in dispensing justice on the matter.
Its only a stubborn fly that will follow the corpse into the grave. The penal code states death sentence against blasphemy, and as James Bond 007 brother, you choose to blasphem, Kano hisbah arrest you, kindly enjoy you gibbet.

NB. its unislamic to Insult Jesus son of Mary, how much more the seal of prophets (p.b
.u.h).
Smh
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by donprinyo(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
Balkans, they don't deserve to exist in dis world.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by malakaimoscondo: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
Godkillbuhari:
To hell with you and your Islam ..... A religion for terrorists.... quote me and die like ABBA KYARI!!!
sooner or later ,,me and u will go the Abba kyari way,, whether inline with our wish or against.. its a natural arrangement for everyone mortal body....no mockery can be make out of Abba kyari journey to world beyond...continue to enjoy ur freedom of speech... my emphasis still remained that,,it comes with limitations..
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by malakaimoscondo: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
Godkillbuhari:
. Jihadist terrorist spotted !!! Religion in this country is a virus worse than coronavirus itself , zombie like you is fighting for one so call prophet from the Arab world.... I laugh at this stupid comment of yours .... Islam .... the religion of peace indeed
where there is no law there is no sin....this remark and u....the criminal got what he bargained for..dis will deter another potential religious criminal
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Wettoid123: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
softeeg:
eeiyah!

For your mind you have comment or you book space one of the docile youth!
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by malakaimoscondo: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Evercurious:

Oga that is no excuse for such judgement.. haaaba;; you get conscience or should I say common sense at all? How can you think of taking a human life for a god or prophet that should have being like a father to you all.. How? You stopped outrage and decided to hang the person to death.. what's the difference? Haaa!!! Now I agree that the vod of this world has blinded your minds .. Rational reasoning is just too far and has eluded you all..

Wetin wan carry me go where people that behave and reason like animals habit? Craze do me? The small one I see for KT wey no even serious no do me? Sorry nothing and I repeat nothing fit make me go live for such place.. no liberty for one to reason like a human being.. your laws make you all reason like animals..sorry thays just the truth.GOD FORBID IT
this is ur own translation of the whole situation,, u are entitled to it, as for me,,his arrest and prosecution stop a macabre.... wen in Rome behave like the romans...kano has law and every one must respect the law...
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by SeanBeezy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
Islam condemned him to death, I wish he had someone who would lead him to Christ before he gets killed in other to have eternal life in Christ!
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by greatbuc(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
If you are a true follower of Islam, you should kill anyone who goes against Islam or else you as Kafri as I am. That's why Boko Boys will go to Aljana. If you call The holy prophet a black man you are also to be killed. He deserves to die according to Islamic rulings.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by wfjimmytobby(m): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
what a barbaric sect of people and religion...they don't value human life at all...they calm to be holy but they are in vovled in terrorism and bad thing in the name of religion... morafuckers..fools.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by softeeg: 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Wettoid123:

For your mind you have comment or you book space one of the docile youth!
Really?
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
frankyychiji:
I agree with you, especially after I read Ganduje's speech on it.
It was so clear he was just making a political statement. I am expecting the governor to keep parrying appending his signature till he leaves office.
The worst atrocities on earth are committed in those places we perceived to be most religious

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
They will not succeed. If really they want to have their way in prosecuting their people using the quran then they should agree to the separation of various regions of Nigeria. Until that is done islamic judgements will continue to fail.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by egobetatoday: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
figure007:
I have Muslim real friends who are not radicals but the only problem of this world is this Muslim people,their thinking is different from others,their ways is different from others,only a civilised few(5 out of 100) is cultured among them ... Imagine this useless law against blasphemy ?

So why don't those few speak out? I am starting to believe they are all the same.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by SmileDance(f): 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
grin
P1PrinceKT:
Why do you worry about this Judgement at the same time you're supporting execution of Muslims by Boko Haram,

I think at least they're(Muslims) reducing their population.
which angle be this again?
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
where there is no law there is no sin....this remark and u....the criminal got what he bargained for..dis will deter another potential religious criminal

From the way you are defending the execution of this man.. itslike unare muslim.... please, I’ll Like to know one thing...
Did muhammed the prophet say “kill anyone that insult me” ?
Or it’s u muslims that just feel you should honor your prophet by killing anybody that insult him.

Did Allah say “ kill any of your fellow man that I created that insult me”
Or it’s just you muslim that feel death should be the reward ....

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Jeferious: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
matrixme:
Where is MLS, the only enlightened northern prominent person in times like this? Why the strange silence from his quarters in this situation? If not that this is an ISLAMIC, NORTHERN, MUSLIM FAMILY affair, the rest of us down south who are deeply concerned could have been able to raise our voices but for the peculiarity involved in the case
Oga, this situation is going to be a huge milestone in the history of this silly country. There's nothing like "family matter" here. I expect the South to wrestle the young man away from the hands of his bloodthirsty brothers. Anything else, like this stupid silence all of us southerners are observing on the matter, and we only have more courage to an already bold monster.

Give a man an inch, and he will DEMAND for mile. If the North successfully execute the young man, then I'll mark it deep down in my heart that irrespective of whatever I learn in the varsity and at law school, Nigeria is an Islamic state.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by gbemishile: 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
There is no need in blasphemy if u believe in the ideology that God alone can fight his battles.
He is the one who knows the people on the right path.
If I as a Muslim,go to that state and insult prophet Jesus,or any of the prophet of Allah,I shall be put up for execution according to the Sharia.
A fact.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Evercurious(f): 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
this is ur own translation of the whole situation,, u are entitled to it, as for me,,his arrest and prosecution stop a macabre.... wen in Rome behave like the romans...kano has law and every one must respect the law...

Your law in Kano DOES NOT SUPERSEDE that of the Federal republic of Nigeria..hope you know that.. and in it is that of fundamental human right.. same one your NNBA has been quoting up and down as the basis for their break out . Why not apply same now in this situation? You only apply the one you deem fit to carry out mischievous acts.. abeg make God help wash unaa head for unaa ooh
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Obyino: 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
Boko Haram de d repent
God anything weh go carry me go northern Nigeria abeg cancel am cause i fit do mistake cough person go carry knife cut my throat...
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Image123(m): 12:03am On Aug 30, 2020
kingxsamz:
Religion of sh!t... Very barbaric and backward religion.
*Spits... I wonder what's sane about Islam.

It seems you are tired of life. These ones don't have love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, meekness, temperance oh. They go behead you without apology. Better be smart and careful.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by kingxsamz(m): 12:30am On Aug 30, 2020
Image123:

It seems you are tired of life. These ones don't have love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, meekness, temperance oh. They go behead you without apology. Better be smart and careful.

Noted grin
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by 12inchess: 1:19am On Aug 30, 2020
I was doing my thing jejelly abroad ooo when I heard one African American talking about it to his friend "that can you imagine this shi.t I saw on the internet that some crazy people in Nigeria are trying to sentence some one to death because of he rap against a religion" I just kept my mouth shut since they didn't even know the I was Nigerian. My point is that the stupid shi.t that happens in Nigeria always reaches people far and wide. Well it's their Sharia. My question about this Sharia is that they said it applies to only Muslims abi? The day Civil War will start in this country is the day they try to apply it to even one Christian. Just one! Na dat day Naija go split.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by byteem: 7:03am On Aug 30, 2020
I have said it and will say it again even to my muslim friends all of them are divided into two groups active and sleepers.. active are the bokoharam the ISIS and the marauding herdsmen and bandits of today..sleepers on the other hand are the ones living beside u working beside you and even smiling with u.. all they need to become active is a few words from one man...they are all thesame

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by malakaimoscondo: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2020
Evercurious:

Your law in Kano DOES NOT SUPERSEDE that of the Federal republic of Nigeria..hope you know that.. and in it is that of fundamental human right.. same one your NNBA has been quoting up and down as the basis for their break out . Why not apply same now in this situation? You only apply the one you deem fit to carry out mischievous acts.. abeg make God help wash unaa head for unaa ooh
ok
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by byteem: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2020
greatbuc:
If you are a true follower of Islam, you should kill anyone who goes against Islam or else you as Kafri as I am. That's why Boko Boys will go to Aljana. If you call The holy prophet a black man you are also to be killed. He deserves to die according to Islamic rulings.

.. ..that's why boko boys will go to Aljana.. that's it.. that's the real truth right there its complicity.. all these bokoboys are brothers who will go to Aljana..this is the mindset and the very same reason why we can never defeat bokoharam or thier likes in Nigeria or even Africa because people with this same mindset are ruling us . are in highest level of civil service in the house of reps and even in the highest level of govt...this is thesame.mindset that allows them kill thousands of people waste military lives and create IDPs in millions. only for u to capture them feed them cloth them and turn them to celebrities..govt children..
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by branhampaul: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2020
It is a shame that some set of people have chosen not to progress. The worst is that, this people portray Nigeria to the rest of the world as being undeveloped and barbaric. In 21st century, death sentence for blasphemy? Are they shitting us?
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by frankyychiji(f): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2020
Eagba:
you type and sound like a guy. ?
Hahaha..how? grin
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by gaskiyamagana: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Evercurious:

You are an ANIMAL
What is your problem(s)?
Which of the following are you suffering from :
ANNOYANCE, ANIMOUSITY, ANGER, ANGUISH, AGONY?
Let your pastor conduct special Sunday marathon prayer warrior session for your deliverance from any of that A before it turns you to mad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Selling Appointment Letters (photo) / Police Uncover 23 Baby Factories, Rescue Six Babies In Delta(pictured) / Authorities Seize ₦1.3b Cash That Was Found In An Abandoned Boat In Puerto Rico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.