Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,904 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Are You A Bachelor Guy Like Me Who's Afraid Of Wife & In-law In Your House?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You A Bachelor Guy Like Me Who's Afraid Of Wife & In-law In Your House?? (368 Views)

Should I Allow My Mother-in-law In Our Home? I Need Advice / Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Bachelor Guy Like Me Who's Afraid Of Wife & In-law In Your House?? by fineboynl(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
are you a bachelor guy like me? who's afraid of wife & in-law in your house??

the idea of childbirth and in-laws living in your house is a turn off for me. I love my bachelor life. I goes home when I want to. and all my things are where ever I kept them. I eat the the food that hungries me. my house is comfortable for me and me only.

I am introvert and territorial. the idea of inviting inlaw during childbirth is a no no. is there anyone else like me? can't women take care of their baby without inviting in-laws.
Re: Are You A Bachelor Guy Like Me Who's Afraid Of Wife & In-law In Your House?? by vickyfrancis1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
then just pray and hustle to get money so you can build a very big house and you won't have to be bothered about privacy since the rooms are different. you can also eat whatever you like whenever you want. unless you have other reasons.
Re: Are You A Bachelor Guy Like Me Who's Afraid Of Wife & In-law In Your House?? by Ishilove: 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ogbeni grow up. Ask your mother if she took care of you alone when she had you.

Mscheeeeeeeew. All these threads sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You A Bachelor Guy Like Me Who's Afraid Of Wife & In-law In Your House?? by crackhaus: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
then just pray and hustle to get money so you can build a very big house and you won't have to be bothered about privacy since the rooms are different. you can also eat whatever you like whenever you want. unless you have other reasons.
Enough said.

Who get big house nor too dey bother about all this talk of privacy.

Money should be made at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Bachelor Guy Like Me Who's Afraid Of Wife & In-law In Your House?? by fineboynl(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ishilove:
Ogbeni grow up. Ask your mother if she took care of you alone when she had you.

Mscheeeeeeeew. All these threads sef
ok, why the woman don't like it when the husband mother and relatives stays in the house??. I do hope you are not oneside??

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Wooden Phone Holder / PLAYSTATION 5 Now Available, Nationwide Delivery / Our Daily Dose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.