Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? (5367 Views)

Have U Ever Notice This In Your School Days ?? / Make Money With Your Nairaland Posts / What's The Story/inspiration Behind Your Nairaland Moniker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by mujibson(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
I've been an active user of this forum since 2018 and sometime around last week I noticed my time spent online was 29 days and some hours.I was curious as to when my time spent online will change from days to month so I started monitoring my profile only for me to check it yesterday and see that my time has started counting from minutes again. Is this a general issue or what?
cc lalasticlala
Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by donbachi(m): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
u don enter biafraland be dat.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by budaatum: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
I think its unique to you. Pity you did not capture the "29 days and some hours" so we know you did not mis-see.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by mytime24(f): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
U won use am withdraw money angry

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by Goalnaldo(m): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
mujibson:
I've been an active user of this forum since 2018 and sometime around last week I noticed my time spent online was 29 days and some hours.I was curious as to when my time spent online will change from days to month so I started monitoring my profile only for me to check it yesterday and see that my time has started counting from minutes again. Is this a general issue or what?
cc lalasticlala
it happened to me and I was surprised grin but someone told me that is what happens when your time spent online is about getting upgraded to a month. Truly the guy didn't lie. So no fear.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by maestro299: 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lol !I think it hsppens when you are just a little over a month on the forum and your log time is about to be upgraded to start reflecting months. I also experiencd such and was perplexed about it (even created a topic to draw the mods attention), but after a period, I was logged correctly, with my time spent shown in full( nobody tell me make I go delete the topic, lol). So chill, continue to enjoy the site and before the end of next week, all will be well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by Goalnaldo(m): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
maestro299:
Lol !I think it hsppens when you are just a little over a month on the forum. I also experiencd such and was perplexed about it (even created a topic to draw the mods attention), but after a period, I was logged correctly, with my time spent shown in full( nobody tell me make I go delete thr topic, lol). So chill, continue to enjoy the site and before the enf of next week, all will be well.
exactly.
Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by sofiscatedmoron: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Who is the web dev that programmed Nairaland
Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by mujibson(m): 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
mytime24:
I know I will see comment like this. Well, it's not about that, why I asked is;
1. You might make a comment on a post and someone will check your profile and infer from your time spent online that you're just an alternate moniker of a troll.
2. Secondly, I was surprised that if someone like me who have spent almost two and half years actively on nairaland from the day of registration still see 2 hours as my spent time, how many active years would have been used by those with 2 years time spent as a nairalander?

8 Likes

Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by mujibson(m): 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
donbachi:
u don enter biafraland be dat.
Lol, the thing confuse me o
Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by mujibson(m): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
budaatum:
I think its unique to you. Pity you did not capture the "29 days and some hours" so we know you did not mis-see.
Lol, I did not 'mis-see' and why would I capture when I had no idea that it would turn out this way? If you go through my posts, comment and reactions on this forum then you should believe that what I'm saying is true. Noone with that activity would have spent "just" 2 hours.
Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by mujibson(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
maestro299:
Lol !I think it hsppens when you are just a little over a month on the forum and your log time is about to be upgraded to start reflecting months. I also experiencd such and was perplexed about it (even created a topic to draw the mods attention), but after a period, I was logged correctly, with my time spent shown in full( nobody tell me make I go delete thr topic, lol). So chill, continue to enjoy the site and before the enf of next week, all will be well.
As in ehn! The thing just surprise me fah! I wouldn't say I'm perplexed though but one would feel somehow na... Thanks for your clarification.

1 Like

Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by Onyenna(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
LOL
Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by Harry00(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lol
Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by ednut1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
I have 106k likes. Seun pay me 1 naira for every like or i deactivate sad
Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by Dollarship(m): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Check my Cig abeg enugbe
Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by muller101(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Seun should allow other users to ban mods.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by primestreams: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
muller101:
Seun ;Dshould allow other users to ban mods.
Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
The Iragbiji born politician must be probed.
No one is above the law undecided

3 Likes

Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by Birniwa(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Give it few days, it will reflect. This is what happens to every account on NL when they're about to be upgraded to month old of time spent online.
Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by Ahumanbeing: 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
muller101:
Seun should allow other users to ban mods.
Seun come and see idea

1 Like

Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by WoundedLamb: 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
It is likely a logical error. Maybe the counter doesn't support month + hours. So when you get to a month, it's start counting only the hours till it gets to a day then you get your month + days count.

1 Like

Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by WoundedLamb: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
mytime24:

It's just an observation. Some people pay attention to details more than others.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
The Iragbiji born politician must be probed.
No one is above the law undecided
grin grin grin The bullion vans himself

EFCC, DSS, SSS suddenly developed ear infection grin grin
Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by mujibson(m): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
WoundedLamb:
It is likely a logical error. Maybe the counter doesn't support month + hours. So when you get to a month, it's start counting only the hours till it gets to a day then you get your month + days count.
You have a nice point here

3 Likes

Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by gulfer: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
Maybe, you accidentally logged out........see mine as at today cool cool

Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by NiklauseFred(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
mujibson:
cc lalasticlala

Mine is almost same with urs.
Lemme check out what happens in the next few days .

Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by mujibson(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Mine is almost same with urs.
Lemme check out what happens in the next few days .
Good, check in the next two days and share the outcome with us.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by NiklauseFred(m): 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
mujibson:
Good, check in the next two days and share the outcome with us.

Sure,i will...
Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by purples25(f): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
I've never really cared about this. If anything, i cringe if i see the time spent here on my profile. It's like evidence of being jobless. Anyway if it is important to you i hope something will be done about it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by 3SDevLab: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Too much time dey ur hand sha
Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by Ijaycool(f): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
purples25:
I've never really cared about this. If anything, i cringe if i see the time spent here on my profile. It's like evidence of being jobless. Anyway if it is important to you i hope something will be done about it.

I was wondering if its peculiar to me. That makes the 2 of us

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) / Jamb 2019 Examination Date And How To Prepare For It / Ugwuanyi Moves To Make All Students Ict-compliant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.