Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man (13605 Views)

Actor Olakunle Akindele Died From A Strange Attack / Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) / 9ice's Ex-wife Toni Payne Share Vacation Pictures In Dubai With Son Zion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by naijays: 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2011
Toni payne was spotted with another man on a beach doing what lovers do, holding her closely which get me wondering if this is the new man in her life after a failed relationship with 9ice check more pictures on http://thisisjs.com

Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by againstGEJ(m): 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2011
so what?
Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by shollyaj(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2011
She needs to move on with her dear life! wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by ogie4real: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2011
pls let her move with are life.if possible i go woe
Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by aieromon(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2011
Na my cousin una dey call strange man?I no blame u at allllll
Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by googles: 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2011
nice ! {errr. . .pun not intended}

happy for her sha

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by MissyB3(f): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2011
Photos look staged, to me. I also hope 9ice eventually gets jealous and comes begging. cheesy
Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by Goldieluks: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2011
i don't know her,but i am happy for her,cause she's obviously moved on.the way to go GIRL!!!
Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by Outstrip(f): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2011
I am happy for her
Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2011
the photos seem fake but i'm sure 9ice will find something to match this.
Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by sweetguy10(m): 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2011
Rubbish ! the guy's is directly looking and smiling at the camera , staged pics I call it

1 Like

Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 21, 2011
she looks nice
Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by yemmight(m): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2011
Outstrip:

I am happy for her

Happy for her? After she destroyed a relationship abi?
Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2011
Who cares who this trollop creeps with next? Is this nonsense supposed to make 9ice jealous? Duh. Certainly my boy 9ice can't be bothered about her nodding sprees. Let her 'nod' every 'strange' or 'rugged' man in Lagos. . .it is already in her character.
Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by Nelson6(m): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2011
live must go onnnnnnnn
grin

grin

grin
Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by thameamead(f): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2011
sweetguy10:

Rubbish ! the guy's is directly looking and smiling at the camera , staged pics I call it

GBAM!!!!
Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by thameamead(f): 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2011
tpiah!:

the photos seem fake but i'm sure 9ice will find something to match this.

GBAM!!!
Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by thameamead(f): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Photos look staged, to me. I also hope 9ice eventually gets jealous and comes begging. cheesy

GBAM!!!
Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by peperoni: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2011
9ice can never be jealous, , E mi Adigun alapo meji, grin
Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by sweetguy10(m): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2011
pro01:

Who cares who this trollop creeps with next? Is this nonsense supposed to make 9ice jealous? Duh. Certainly my boy 9ice can't be bothered about her nodding sprees. Let her 'nod' every 'strange' or 'rugged' man in Lagos. . .it is already in her character.

Chai !! grin grin grin i dey always gbadun U bros
Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2011
Naija now has paparazzi or its just some amebo that took those pics shocked
Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by naijays: 7:34am On Apr 18, 2011
She denied it tho
Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by naijays: 7:35am On Apr 18, 2011
She denied it tho
Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by rully2: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
They dont look like lovers to me,
Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by rusher14: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
Nelson**:
live must go onnnnnnnn
grin

And life too!!

grin

grin
Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
IS THIS SUPPOSE TO MAKE ME FEEL CHEATED.
NA SCENE OF AN HOME VIDEO JOR.
I AM NOT JEALOUS
Re: Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 16, 2019
gej was voted out in 2015,your sig miss

(1) (Reply)

Star Actress Stella Damasus Pregnant / Singer Praiz Celebrates 35th Birthday With Dapper Photo / Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.