Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,905 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label (13689 Views)

Lepacious Bose Shares New Photos, Tucks Shirt In For The 1st Time In 15years / Sam Smith Becomes 1st Artiste To Sell 1m Copies In UK And US This Year / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by ijebabe: 12:05am On Nov 18, 2012
Nicki Minaj is not playing in her quest for world domination, from make up to perfume to American idol, the animated American rapper has now added record label executive to her ever expanding resume. She confirmed via twitter that she had signed London based Nigerian Parker Ighile as the first artiste to her label.

Her tweet:
My 1st official artist!!!! Aahhhh!!!!! > RT @playboykenxx: And girlllll PARKER can SANGGGGGGGG I like his voice, It’s soothing. @nickiminaj

- November 15, 2012

Parker is a producer and singer, he features on Hell Yeah a track on Nicki’s RE-UP album which is set to drop on Nov 19th.

Listen to Parker and Nicki in Hell Yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij1rhgFgr2I

Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by RedLight1: 12:59am On Nov 18, 2012
He only bears nigerian name.. He is not fhucking nigerian! Get over it man.. Am tired of nigerians linking all these stupid negros (like seal, charmilonaire, taio cruz, lemar etc) that never represent nigeria or wana become nigeria to nigeria.. No offense to mr ighile.. Goodluck to him.. The only man i ever respect and always respect is akon.. Despite all fame, he never forget his root

20 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by FreeGlobe(f): 1:04am On Nov 18, 2012
^
thats why akon is irrelevant today lol.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by RedLight1: 1:15am On Nov 18, 2012
^
says who? Artist come and go! U cnt stay untop of ur game forever! Where is 50cent, the game, nelly, murder inc crew... Akon started almost at the as those artist i mentioned.. Buh akon is still balling and has being able to produce other world famous artist, including lady gaga

6 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by ijebabe: 1:22am On Nov 18, 2012
^ chill bro, here *passes him some weed*
have a drag, you'll feel REAL GOOD in no time wink

4 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by FreeGlobe(f): 1:27am On Nov 18, 2012
ijebabe: ^ chill bro, here *passes him some weed*
have a drag, you'll feel REAL GOOD in no time wink

lmaoooo, dont you think he's on enough weed already. He just needs time to feel good again
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by RedLight1: 1:28am On Nov 18, 2012
@ijebabe

*grab the weed* drag it* *coughs* damn is dis a mexican weed? *sniff air*

where did u get dis shiit 4rm

i feel so good.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by RedLight1: 1:30am On Nov 18, 2012
FreeGlobe:
lmaoooo, dont you think he's on enough weed already. He just needs time to feel good again
grin grin U need sum?
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by FreeGlobe(f): 1:35am On Nov 18, 2012
Red-Light:

grin grin U need sum?
sure why not, Lets hope @Ijebabe will join us asap grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by ijebabe: 1:51am On Nov 18, 2012
That's the sh*t right there *inhales smokes* This was the cause of Tonto's HI, poor chic, no one warned her
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Mynd44: 3:49am On Nov 18, 2012
Great a weed smoking thread. Lemme go before NDLEA raids here

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by RickyRoss1(m): 5:46am On Nov 18, 2012
That guy looks bushy and retarded like a village boy? He seems to be shy and naive
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Mynd44: 7:51am On Nov 18, 2012
Ricky_Ross: That guy looks bushy and retarded like a village boy? He seems to be shy and naive
I smell hating
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2012
which is the news here? the artiste or picture of Nicki's booobs? lipsrsealed
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Mynd44: 10:56am On Nov 18, 2012
joeydozzy: which is the news here? the artiste or picture of Nicki's booobs? lipsrsealed
The böobs
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by dilbert100: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2012
she is weird......really weird!
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by fittty(m): 11:34am On Nov 18, 2012
Its tha barbie!!

Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2012
Who dey hug d weed na,make una dey pass angry

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Leadn(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
The böobs

Thought as much
**Stops cab, take me to under-bridge. Damn I miss Okada** cry

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2012
Walking plastic!
Still hot though.
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2012
ijebabe: That's the sh*t right there *inhales smokes* This was the cause of Tonto's HI, poor chic, no one warned her

GREEDY NI99ERS SAVE ME A DRAG OR 2 cry
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2012
This Nicki Minaj lady looks like a cartoon character.
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2012
hornipipe: Walking plastic!
Still hot though.

YUP YUP AGREED. SCREWING HER WOULD BE LIKE SCREWING A BLOW UP DOLL. MUSHY, FEEL GOOD BUT NO SUBSTANCE WITHIN cool
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Mynd44: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2012
Leadn:

Thought as much
**Stops cab, take me to under-bridge. Damn I miss Okada** cry
Pele
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by younglad007(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2012
Red-Light:
He only bears nigerian name.. He is not fhucking nigerian! Get over it man.. Am tired of nigerians linking all these stupid negros (like seal, charmilonaire, taio cruz, lemar etc) that never represent nigeria or wana become nigeria to nigeria.. No offense to mr ighile.. Goodluck to him..
Yah they don't but wale or wa-lay as he is popularly called does,the guy has done some freestyles with nigerian beats grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2012
Babzilla:

YUP YUP AGREED. SCREWING HER WOULD BE LIKE SCREWING A BLOW UP DOLL. MUSHY, FEEL GOOD BUT NO SUBSTANCE WITHIN cool
lol grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by crisycent: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2012
This Nicky boobs sef.......hmmmmm!
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2012
Now thats whats we call a 'breàst'.
Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2012
Red-Light:
He only bears nigerian name.. He is not fhucking nigerian! Get over it man.. Am tired of nigerians linking all these stupid negros (like seal, charmilonaire, taio cruz, lemar etc) that never represent nigeria or wana become nigeria to nigeria.. No offense to mr ighile.. Goodluck to him.. The only man i ever respect and always respect is akon.. Despite all fame, he never forget his root
GBAM!! You're so right and only ignorant fools wouldn't agree with this comment!

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Signs Nigerian Parker Ighile As The 1st Artiste On Her Label by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2012
Please, Where can I comment?

I would dis-virgin Nicky if anybody likes my comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers / Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" / Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.