Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending (52198 Views)

DOWNLOAD “celia Album By Tiwa Savage” | Download Zip / Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes / Emtee Manando Full Album Is Finally Out (download Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Bobotic(m): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
Do they females Nigerian artists like each other too?

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by flexd99(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Offpoint:

Location bro
Lagos
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by tunjilana: 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nonsense....let Teni drop and let's see

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by dangotesmummy: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mokason28:
1:I heard some of the songs in the album and I wasn’t impressed
2: Hanty Tiwa needs to understand that leaving Mavin was not a good idea considering the fact that her time is gradually fading away
3: Teni ti take over industry despite the fact that she doesn’t go unclad
With these few points of mine BOLANLE OLUKANNI I hope you have been convinced and not confused as to why the album cannot trend?
not just teni.yemi Alade,Simi not to mention a few

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by muller101(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Tiwa is an expired songstress

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by fredoooooo: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Shut up Bolanle just shut up ... the ones that trend before nko .. i hate people with this mentality, radarada just go back to wherever you crawl out from ... oshisko

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Walexdubia(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
AnonPoet:
Bolanle Olukanni Blames Patriarchy For Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Not Trending

https://twitter.com/bolanleolukanni/status/1299289538376929281?s=19

These are the people I Bleep with;
ALicia keys
Madonna
Beyoncé
Adele
Dua lipa
Ellie Goulding
Maria Carey
Rihanna
SZA
SIA
Taylor swift
Demi Lovato
Katy Perry
Lady Gaga
Camila Cabello
Jessie Reyez
Celine Dion
Tinashe
Jhene Aiko etc...

Currently grooving Taylor swift new album...

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Ykc2(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Even this so called Bolanle wey dey drink panadol for tiwa head una sure say she no celebrate for house say the music no trend?

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by fredoooooo: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
The "Women supporting women" crew no fit make am trend enter mars?

The last time I checked there are more women than men in this country

Don't mind those fools , women supporting women rubbish . If men do same they see it as sexist ... uselsess people

5 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Nazist: 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
I hate this yeye emotional manipulation and reverse psychology.
I'm telling you, very disgusting. Instead of them to work their butts off like every other human, they'll blame men or patriarchy. I guess you'll say it's Patriarchy's fault that people prefer male sports to female sports.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by chaloskyx: 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
aunty feminist why dont you gather all your fellow feminists to make tiwas album trend now go to Instagram and twitter to make it a trending topic. you should support you own and prove to all men that you women can also uplift yourselves and dont need us after all social media platforms are not owned or monopolised by men now so why are you complaining as if its our fault that aunty isnt trending.

6 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by alezzy13: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
kingthreat:
So Tiwa dropped an album?

Lol! It's as bad as that.

Even me sef, na now I dey hear say she drop album embarassed embarassed

Publicity was extremely poor

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by dangotesmummy: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
deeva2:
Tiwas indecency and Marvin exit really affects her..I respect Teni, simi and Yemi alade alot
exactly.tiwa would have still been relevant if she didn't leave Marvin or if she wasn't a nudist.shes sexy we all know and yes sex sells but when you're always shoving your nudity to our faces all the time it makes your song loose value and you even become distasteful.meanwhile this has nothing to do with sexism

Even the men ranting teni up and down, shawona gbadun Ni ? They're not even worth it because AWON lomama GBA waju, Loma ma gbeyin.na them dey call teni Razz babe,Tom boy,obese babe, ugly etc now they're the same people shouting teni
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Lordofthewest(m): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Word
Mokason28:
2: Hanty Tiwa needs to understand that leaving Mavin was not a good idea considering the fact that her time is gradually fading away
With these few points of mine BOLANLE OLUKANNI I hope you have been convinced and not confused as to why the album cannot trend?

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
Globally the time of albums are coming to an end.
Streaming has killed album sales....
Best for Tiwa to do two things: Drop hot singles with eye catching videos and TOUR.
People don't buy albums like before.

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by alezzy13: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
It may not necessarily be the fact that Tiwa shows off extra skin during her videos, afterall, Yemi and Simi also show some flesh occasionally, and both are doing well.

but Tiwa was becoming just too sexualized and needlessly so. Eventually you bore people out

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by DSoj(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Stupid News...
The site is Trashier by the day

NL is becoming for secondary school peeps
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by alezzy13: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
dangotesmummy:
exactly.tiwa would have still been relevant if she didn't leave Marvin or if she wasn't a nudist.shes sexy we all know and yes sex sells but when you're always shoving your nudity to our faces all the time it makes your song loose value and you even become distasteful meanwhile this has nothing to do with sexism

Even the men ranting teni up and down, shawona gbadun Ni ? They're not even worth it because AWON lomama GBA waju, Loma ma gbeyin.na them dey call teni Razz babe,Tom boy,obese babe, ugly etc now they're the same people shouting teni

@bolded. Precisely.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Chirowman(m): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
everything is patriarchy forgetting that PR has a lot of job to do in terms of marketing both on different media's.her fame has faded and we have gone past Fever and Malo , everything has it own season let her build her empire and remember the stage curtains is closing.nonsense and patriarchy

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by ObaKlaz: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
There was a time when FCBarcelona were just unbeatable. They were stomping every opponent like it was nothing.

Then coaches studied them well and started ruining business for them, plus the aging of their key stars. Worst of all, they failed to wisely restrategise.

That's what's happening to Tiwa. The law of diminishing return has set in on her. At a point, people will feel they have seen and heard enough of you, especially if you're not reinventing yourself.
Then, they move on to the newest trending faces in the game.

All the sex appeal that she used to sell her craft is fast becoming unappealing. Even her made-up romance, on-stage kissing and butt-grabbing stunts with Wizkid nor dey work again.

She needs to reinvent herself and focus on making classic songs now with better lyrics. Singing 100% commercial songs may not really help her, considering age factor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by jaxxy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
That may be a factor bt I doubt it I think it’s cos if the name of the album. It’s kinda awkward and funny.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by frainc(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Is the madness her own or she borrowed it?
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Saintmary(f): 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Women should help women naw, why can't female influencers help her trend?
For how long will you people continue to blame patriarchy for your lapses?

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by pacco6ixty9(m): 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Tiwa no get head to drop album This period Is hanty Tiwa still singing ?? Thought she was doing olosho dis period
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by jaxxy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Rubbish Upon Rubbish...

Tiwa Savage Era Don Pass

Nope her promoters did a poor job. Even don jazzy does better when promoting her previous album.

Tiwa isn’t Beyoncé she need to run her publicity better to the masses and fans.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Goalnaldo(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mokason28:
Teni is such a talent. I haven't seen any of her song that doesn't make sense same with Simi.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Kpobaridaniel(m): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
I certainly love the artiste more than the album

1 Share

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by slowice(m): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
Poor pr..... I Don't even know she released an album and am sure there are many others like me
Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Uzomacharles: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
jaxxy:

Nope her promoters did a poor job. Even don jazzy does better when promoting her previous album.

Tiwa isn’t Beyoncé she need to run her publicity better to the masses and fans.

Remember
We all have time...
Even if Olamide or Phyno Drop Album now it won't be as HOT as it was Some few years back

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending by Nazist: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
DSoj:

NL is becoming for secondary school peeps
lol, u think twitter or Instagram is any better?. Twitter is full of fake woke feminist that churn stupid standards everyday (major reason I became less active there and became active here).IG is full of people with fake lifes. Or is it Tiktok?, Make we no even go there.

Every social media site is bad, just choose the one your sanity can leave with.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) / Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) / 'Sweet Mother' Lyrics (Prince Nico Mbarga)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.