Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Offshore Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Offshore Jobs (315 Views)

Latest Onshore And Offshore Jobs / Vacancies In A Reputable Offshore Marine Service Company / Offshore Jobs Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Offshore Jobs by janavia95: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
I'm a young lady in my mid twenties, I'm in the process of getting a job as a kitchen assistant or tea girl in an offshore company.
please i need hints and advises on how to go about the things am hearing about girls being used on board by the male superiors, by not giving in you will be at a great disadvantage in many areas like not having promotions and not receiving incentives even when you are due for it.
The worst is that the persons you are supposed to complain to are actually the ones putting up such acts, are these rumors true or am just exaggerating the whole thing.
Those in this field, please give me hints and advises.
Your sincere advises is needed, Thank you.
Re: Offshore Jobs by jamex93(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
I have no idea.. let's wait for it
Re: Offshore Jobs by Nukilia: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
janavia95:
I'm a young lady in my mid twenties, I'm in the process of getting a job as a kitchen assistant or tea girl in an offshore company.
please i need hints and advises on how to go about the things am hearing about girls being used on board by the male superiors, by not giving in you will be at a great disadvantage in many areas like not having promotions and not receiving incentives even when you are due for it.
The worst is that the persons you are supposed to complain to are actually the ones putting up such acts, are these rumors true or am just exaggerating the whole thing.
Those in this field, please give me hints and advises.
Your sincere advises is needed, Thank you.

Its not a rumor... Go for your money, do your job and keep evidence of any form of harassment because it might help you someday when things get tough. Wishing you good success

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Please / Urgent Job Vacancy / I'm In Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.