Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,348 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) (43695 Views)

Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) / Two Kogi State Polytechnic Students Die In Tanker Explosion - Pictures / Foam In Anthony Village Is As A Result Of Tanker Accident- LASG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by EBMedia: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
Pregnant Woman And Her Two Kids Crushed To Death In A Tanker Accident In Ondo (Photos)

A pregnant woman, her two children, and one other person were crushed to death in an accident that involved one tanker, one truck, and six motorcycles at Ikare, Akoko North-East local government in Ondo state on Saturday August 29. Several persons were also injured in the accident.

According to IgbereTV reports, a tanker conveying diesel had a brake failure and crashed into a truck, which eventually crushed the commercial motorcyclists.

The spokesman for the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) in Ondo, Omotola Ogungbawo, confirmed four deaths from the incident. However, eyewitnesses claim the death toll is eight.The bodies of the deceased persons have been deposited in a morgue.

https://igberetvnews.com/1362965/pregnant-woman-two-kids-crushed-death-tanker-accident-ondo-photos/

Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Uzomacharles: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
2020 got alot of bad story here and there....
But God Over Everything

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Ahmed0336(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
This is sad....

My condolences to her husband and family

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by chiiraq802(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
RIP embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Kemimarch16(f): 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
So pathetic

6 Likes

Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Slawormir: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
May thier soul rest in peace
Death is only the beginning
We were born to die
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

This is why i don't save money for a future that is not sure a future not guaranteed....i live my life in the fast lane....got police chasing me, smoking weed, drinking my bottles, banging enough Pussy

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Jahzrockballer(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by ersam(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Damn it...!!!
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by muller101(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
This is seriously serious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Samsimple(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Na God dey help all of us.. my sincere condolences to the families cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Dpsychologist: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mehnnnnn!

This is gory
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by addexx: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
What is this again.

Tired

I think I'm gonna gonna gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Fheelzz(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Olorun ohhh

RIPP cry

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
Not again embarassed embarassed embarassed
God will really punish 2020.
I can't count how many known and closed people I've lost this year.
Just last month alone, I lost up to 6 people.
During Judgement, 2020 will be thrown into the lake of fire for causing misery to humanity

7 Likes

Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by sammysneh(m): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
Rip
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by MovieplugPH(m): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
So sad...R.i.p to her
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by NaijaCover(m): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
See blood everywhere ooooo
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Richdad50(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
shocked
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Temptee101(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
shocked

Bad news left, right, front, back and center.

Since buhari mounted the podium, it's been from one bad news to a more terrible one.

RIP to them!
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Abusadiq01(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
one tanker, one truck, and six motorcycles... WTF

4 Likes

Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Ovo200: 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
I can't imagine the pain the husband will be passing through now.
Few moments ago: Dad I'm coming back Very soon the daughter will say, the mom will be like my husband u I will be back soon.
The problem of evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
This is saddening sad
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by EXOUSIAng: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
This is just messed up
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Richdad50(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dickeyrider:
Biafra

An idiot

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by echeprecious: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
#Ozoemena

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Emmastan291: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
Everyday sad news...
Rip to them...
We should always pray and thank God every night for keeping us alive for the day.
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by tydi(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
shocked

This year should do and end mbok!

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Imustreturn(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
2020 has lost of bad story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abakaliki In Pictures / Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) / Nigerian State Capitals That Are More Popular Than Their States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.