Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Tecno And Gionee Which Is More Stronger? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno And Gionee Which Is More Stronger? (1475 Views)

infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno And Gionee Which Is More Stronger? by CLEVER123(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
I bought a tecno F1 brand new and barely 3 months it fell on a hard tile floor and went dead, the repairers were unable to revive it. Am thinking of going for a gionee phone, my Friend is using a gionee F100 that has fell countless times, but it's still working properly. Pls guys I need your suggestions.
Re: Tecno And Gionee Which Is More Stronger? by AmosAkins: 12:00am On Aug 30, 2020
CLEVER123:
I bought a tecno F1 brand new and barely 3 months it fell on a hard tile floor and went dead, the repairers were unable to revive it. Am thinking of going for a gionee phone, my Friend is using a gionee F100 that has fell countless times, but it's still working properly. Pls guys I need your suggestions.

Depends on your budget

1 Like

Re: Tecno And Gionee Which Is More Stronger? by peacesampson(f): 4:42am On Aug 30, 2020
Gionee phones are strong..used mine for two years .. before I gave it out it still good

3 Likes

Re: Tecno And Gionee Which Is More Stronger? by Arakonedo(m): 6:16am On Aug 30, 2020
Go for Gionee
Re: Tecno And Gionee Which Is More Stronger? by cynhamscakes(f): 7:11am On Aug 30, 2020
Gionee
Re: Tecno And Gionee Which Is More Stronger? by Randerl: 7:42am On Aug 30, 2020
tecno Lizard vs Gionee Crocodile
Re: Tecno And Gionee Which Is More Stronger? by Kunja2: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2020
CLEVER123:
how much is your budget?
Re: Tecno And Gionee Which Is More Stronger? by 12spices(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
It just depends on the end user..... Forget all these talk of this phone strong pass another..all na wash.... There are tecno users who would swear with there life that is the best thing to happen to them and vice versa for Gionee.... Just get the phone that suits your specs and treat it right smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tecno And Gionee Which Is More Stronger? by Samyd18: 8:14am On Aug 31, 2020
12spices:
It just depends on the end user..... Forget all these talk of this phone strong pass another..all na wash.... There are tecno users who would swear with there life that is the best thing to happen to them and vice versa for Gionee.... Just get the phone that suits your specs and treat it right smiley

even though what you said is true

but believe me some manufacturer put a lot of screw to tighten there device while some will use only 4 screw to tighten.......

1 Like

Re: Tecno And Gionee Which Is More Stronger? by sociologymajor: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2020
Gionee is a thousand times better than Tecno. I have first hand experience of device from both manufacturers. I started with Tecno before migrating to Gionee, I used up to 5 series of Gionees before emigrating now to Xiaomi. Go for Gold, Go for Gionee...
Re: Tecno And Gionee Which Is More Stronger? by Mohbola(f): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2020
12spices:

True tho
Re: Tecno And Gionee Which Is More Stronger? by Unbiased1: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2020
Both of them are similar to be honest. Most of their devices use similar processors, screen resolution, battery capacity etc. As for the durability, it fully depends on the way you use your phone. I have a friend who used a Tecno Y2 for 5 years before he abandoned it and bought a new phone, the phone only had few cracks on the screen and no other issue.
Re: Tecno And Gionee Which Is More Stronger? by edoairways: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2020
Go for xiaomi instead of Gionee
Re: Tecno And Gionee Which Is More Stronger? by Realboygenius(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Depends on your budget but TECNO is better brand.
Re: Tecno And Gionee Which Is More Stronger? by happy662(m): 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
CLEVER123:
Go for Redmi
Re: Tecno And Gionee Which Is More Stronger? by grimandevil: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
More stronger grin
Re: Tecno And Gionee Which Is More Stronger? by AmosAkins: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
grimandevil:
More stronger grin

wakanda troll is this,lmao
Re: Tecno And Gionee Which Is More Stronger? by Corroro: 1:12am On Sep 01, 2020
take your device to carlcare for a fix, you can even make a swap with them
CLEVER123:
Re: Tecno And Gionee Which Is More Stronger? by Corroro: 1:13am On Sep 01, 2020
Unbiased1:
Both of them are similar to be honest. Most of their devices use similar processors, screen resolution, battery capacity etc. As for the durability, it fully depends on the way you use your phone. I have a friend who used a Tecno Y2 for 5 years before he abandoned it and bought a new phone, the phone only had few cracks on the screen and no other issue.
you have said it all, i for one used my Tecno spark k7 for over 2 years, i really think phone durability has a lot to do with handling and maintenance
Re: Tecno And Gionee Which Is More Stronger? by skywalker240(m): 1:53am On Sep 01, 2020
Tecno na pure scam.
na my mind i talk, make nobody quote me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Come With 10k And Take This Tecno Pop2 / Iphone XS 64gb White For Sale - Serious Buyers Only Please / Samsung S9 Vs Iphone XR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.