Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike (5298 Views)

Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / 4 Year Old Accidentally Kills 11 Month-old Baby In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2011
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ubs110ghNFQ/TWDNgPeplUI/AAAAAAAABTo/9JnqA7cgVgI/s400/eni.jpg[/img]

10 month old Enioluwa Odegbaike was kidnapped on Sunday 13th Feb. 2011 by his nanny who left the family's Magodo home with him on that day and never returned. The nanny is believed to be working with some unknown persons.

If you have any information about Enioluwa or the nanny no matter how trivial, please call 07085534788, or the nearest police station. Enioluwa's mum is an ex-staff of Airtel and can be reached on this number - 08022228422

Please spread the news on Twitter and Facebook. Thanks

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/02/missing-10-year-old-enioluwa-odegbaike.html
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by Outstrip(f): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2011
Where is the picture of the nanny. They need to put up information that is useful. I hope they find her. Her people need to be more proactive and put out useful information to find this baby
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by ifyalways(f): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2011
OMG,what in Gods name is this world turning to?
please OP,dont u have pictures of the nanny?were and how did they get the nanny?family,friends of the nanny?
Putting up pics of the child won't do much really,u can't go abt spying on every baby trolley and babies are usually hard to tell apart.
sad csad,sad news.
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by oluite(f): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2011
This is Wicked, The pictures of the nanny will really help just like outstrip and ifyalways have said,  Na wa!!
So one cant have good help again ni?!
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by Exponental(m): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2011
As said by others, get the Nanny's pix
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by buchio7(m): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2011
pls paste the pix of d nanny. My prayers  r with u
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by turboman(m): 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2011
bankeaj:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-ubs110ghNFQ/TWDNgPeplUI/AAAAAAAABTo/9JnqA7cgVgI/s400/eni.jpg[/img]

10 month old Enioluwa Odegbaike was kidnapped on Sunday 13th Feb. 2011[b] by his nanny who left the family's Magodo home with him on that day and never returned.[/b] The nanny is believed to be working with some unknown persons.

If you have any information about Enioluwa or the nanny no matter how trivial, please call 07085534788, or the nearest police station. Enioluwa's mum is an ex-staff of Airtel and can be reached on this number - 08022228422

Please spread the news on Twitter and Facebook. Thanks

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/02/missing-10-year-old-enioluwa-odegbaike.html

Hope the family have enough fact to indict the nanny; did she drop a note, or has she called for a ransom. Going out with the kid and not coming back is not enough reason to indict the nanny. Hope she has not been wasted and the kid kidnapped. Afterall if they never trusted her why employ her in the first place.
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2011
The wave of kidnapping in our dear nation is hitting a new dimension. The authorities should do something drastic about this or else.
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by stagger: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2011
This is why I will NEVER have a nanny. After one we had inflicted machete wounds on my mum in 1979, I swore never to put my family at such risk in my life ever.

They are devils. All of them; no exception.
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by johnjoel(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2011
i think with the pics the nenny one can identify her
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by mamtomi: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2011
this is so so so so sad, please bring out pictures of the nanny. this baby is too small to go through any kind of horror and dreadfulness. please this baby must be found, make more proactive efforts and i pray God Allmighty the keeper and watchman of children will keep him safe till you find him. AMEN
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by ifyalways(f): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2011
@Turboman,wether the nanny is innocent or not,it wud make alot of sense If her pictures are uploaded.It wud be alot more easier and feasible spotting the nanny than the baby.If the nanny is fished out,they wud be closer to getting their baby.IMO
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by turboman(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2011
ifyalways:

@Turboman,wether the nanny is innocent or not,it wud make alot of sense If her pictures are uploaded.It wud be alot more easier and feasible spotting the nanny than the baby.If the nanny is fished out,they wud be closer to getting their baby.IMO

I agree, her picture should be made available to ease the search, but my problem is that she's been tagged a kidnapper without any reasonable evidence
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by Cyborg2011: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2011
Some points here.

1. I pray & hope they will see this 10 Month baby, Ameen

2. People should be very careful this days, if it involves having pictures, let her produce passport size, family address (village address), before one employ nanny to work for him at home.

3. This days, things are changing rapidly, without knowing really whom to trust, so people should always think twice when anything involves family.

4. I hope they have her picture, because with the spread of Internet social network, it will definitely help alot when her picture is also uploaded.

5. People should stop jumping into conclusion , and first intensive search everywhere should done carefully before posting such information on the Internet.
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by NAJALYN: 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2011
What a sad news. I pray all is well with the baby. We can do a lot for the baby by praying for his protection, & at the same time praying for his recovery. May God protect the baby & help the family to recover him in Jesus' Name, Amen.
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by dayokanu(m): 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2011
na wa o
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2011
stagger:

This is why I will NEVER have a nanny. After one we had inflicted machete wounds on my mum in 1979, I swore never to put my family at such risk in my life ever.

They are devils. All of them; no exception.

Excuse me!!! Just hold it right there!!! I am fully in support of no freaking person hiring a nanny, maid. househelp or whatever you might call them and every woman who thinks it's the appropriate time to have a baby, should have the appropriate time to cater to the baby but you coming in here, calling people born of other women, evil is just plain s.tupid.

I believe you are supposed to be the angelic one right? F.ool, that is what you are. I grew up seeing these , most times helpless and underaged, little boys and girls being abused by their fat and lazy madams. Where the best way to correct a child's mistake is by delivering two unwarranted slaps to the cheek, emotionally tortured and constantly reminded of their poor and unsuccessful parents back in the village, how they are being done a favour by being brought to the city to even attend afternoon schools or commercial colleges and always being deprived of food in the night or being the last one to eat in the corner of the kitchen while oga and madam's precious kids are already dozing off.

You are doing all these to these children, forgetting that they are humans, riddled with emotions of guilt, happiness, pain and insecurity. Now, when one day their human side that has already built up enough anger and pain reacts, gbam!! they are devils, demonic, ogbanje and all sort of crap while you madams that are the real devils would never admit it.

I am not here to defend these nanny's and househelps sometimes irrational behaviours but my people say, that for every action, their is bound to be a reaction sometimes and that it is always something that leads to another.

Lord, please let this little innocent baby be found, in your name but i refuse to swallow the story that the nanny just went paranoid someday and took the baby away. There are always two sides to a story and i just heard one.
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by Tcrack(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2011
wether the nanny is innocent or guilty, if a nanny disappears with my child, she will be decleared guilt until proven otherwise. angry
but if innocent, i pray God sees them through.
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by MMM2(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2011
pls well need 2 pray 4 dat lovely baby.
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by alldone(m): 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2011
this is rather sad. 10month old kid.
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by myk2mic: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2011
turboman:

Hope the family have enough fact to indict the nanny; did she drop a note, or has she called for a ransom. Going out with the kid and not coming back is not enough reason to indict the nanny. Hope she has not been wasted and the kid kidnapped. Afterall if they never trusted her why employ her in the first place.

bros i tire for you, did u not hear about baby sharon who was kidanapped by family member that had lived with them for over 10yrs.the nanny is the first suspect period. afterall ,where would she want to take a 10 month yr old baby to, on a date ? her pix shld be upload and when she is eventually found she can then tell the family and police what actually happened to her and the baby.but until she is found ,she is the ONLY SUSPECT in this case.
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by turboman(m): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2011
myk2mic:

bros i tire for you, did u not hear about baby sharon who was kidanapped by family member that had lived with them for over 10yrs.the nanny is the first suspect period. afterall ,where would she want to take a 10 month yr old baby to, on a date ? her pix shld be upload and when she is eventually found she can then tell the family and police what actually happened to her and the baby.but until she is found ,she is the ONLY SUSPECT in this case.

Baby sharon was just one case, all cases are not the same. The nanny should be the first suspect, but from the post, she already been branded the kidnapper. At this rate, nobody would want to hear her side of the story when they are eventually found.
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2011
myk2mic:

Did the nanny make a ransome demand? how then do you just label her a kidnapper, she may be a suspect now but nothing more, they could have been hurt or involved ina an accident, and i say this to people especially Nigerians who like cheating people they employ, the sooner you learn to treat your employees with respect and courtesy the better and safer your kids will be. No more words for now. I hope they find the baby and nanny
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by Fummiee(f): 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2011
@turboman, i am very sure you've got no kids yet so u can't really understand how this feels.

Neways i sincerely hope and pray they find this child very soon, cuz i am sure the mum would be having sleepless nite.

I think i have to go and ''employ my sweet mum to be helping my nanny out @home''.
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by myk2mic: 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2011
aisha2:

Did the nanny make a ransome demand? how then do you just label her a kidnapper, she may be a suspect now but nothing more, they could have been hurt or involved ina an accident, and i say this to people especially Nigerians who like cheating people they employ, the sooner you learn to treat your employees with respect and courtesy the better and safer your kids will be. No more words for now. I hope they find the baby and nanny

sweetheart, my reply to turbo man was in response to his case that y did the family employ the maid if they didnt trust her and i gave the example of sharon. so the truth is this , the nanny is the first and only suspect. i havent labelled her a kidnapper yet, but in due time i would becos if feel (personal opinion) that this is wat happened.
Y did she take the babe out? and has she done it before?as for employers who cheat their employees, well that a story for another matter.cos even if u do treat them well, they just might get greedy and want some more. thats human nature my dear.I personally dont trust anyone.so find the suspect and we get to hear the full gist.
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by turboman(m): 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2011
Fummiee:

@turboman, i am very sure you've got no kids yet so u can't really understand how this feels.

Neways i sincerely hope and pray they find this child very soon, cuz i am sure the mum would be having sleepless nite.

I think i have to go and ''employ my sweet mum to be helping my nanny out @home''.

Yes u are right, i dont have kids yet and might not understand how it feels in situations like this. However heartbreak and extreme emotion is not a justification to hurt others becos when the dust settles you might regret it.

I pray the child is found and the perpetrators brought to to book
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by Tinax(f): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2011
this is so sad and the baby might still be breast feeding. I pray they find him soonest and safe.
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by DeepSoul(f): 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2011
How sad. I hope we aren't just jumping the gun here and falsely labelling the nanny a kidnapper. The nanny might also be in some sort of danger. . .

aisha2:

Babe, happy new year o! It have tay. . .lost your number!
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by seyibrown(f): 3:49am On Feb 22, 2011
Both the Nanny and the baby could be in danger! Adults get kidnapped too! I pray they are found soon!
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by slap1(m): 4:42am On Feb 22, 2011
Did you see that smile? . . . God, I hope they find him.
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by ChikiChik(f): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2011
It is sad indeed! I pray they find the baby.
It is possible that both of them are in danger or the nanny has taken the baby because the heart of man is wicked.
But all the same wicked madams should consider that the life of their kids and even the life of their entire family are in these nannys' hands.
Treat them well and leave the wicked nannys in the hands of God to fight for you.
This child is too innocent to suffer this!
Re: Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike by ifyalways(f): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2011
@OP,any good news?
How many nannies have disappeared with a child and came back with the nanny not having anything to do with the disappearing act , the school kids kidnapped at Aba,was the bus driver taken alongside with the kids?undecided  just thinking out loud.
Besides,OP needs to shed more light.How did it happen?Was the nanny sent on an errand with the baby and they never returned?Did she go out with the baby on an unknown unsent errand and never returned?
Wherever they are,I pray God to protect the innocent and let the wicked fall into the pit they dug.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. / What Was Ur Experience When U Followed Your Mother To The Market / I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.