Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests (33773 Views)

Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests / Angry Messi Refuses To Collect Copa America Third Place Medal / Video Of Asisat Oshoala's First Goal For Barcelona. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by LeoMessi10(m): 12:47am On Aug 30, 2020
Lionel Messi and his legal team have told Barcelona that he will skip pre-season Medical testing as he is still pushing for a way out of the Club, Goal can confirm.
https://mobile.twitter.com/goal/status/1299774536175452162?=v

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by DaddyRochie1642: 12:54am On Aug 30, 2020
He should leave Barcelona, Lionel Messi Remains the greatest of all Time

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by ghettokid1(m): 12:54am On Aug 30, 2020
Nice one my G.O.A.T, I'm 110% behind you.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by ghettokid1(m): 12:58am On Aug 30, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
He should leave Barcelona, Lionel Messi Remains the greatest of all Time
no two ways about it...Fergie001 galacticoever emeijeh una hear am??

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by joviegghead: 1:00am On Aug 30, 2020
ghettokid1:
A
Kid, shey you see what Barto has turned us to.

Can you imagine reports are flying that the 700 million buyout clause doesn't even exist anymore.

Was this the Messi exit we planned. Everything don tire me.

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by ghettokid1(m): 1:05am On Aug 30, 2020
joviegghead:

Kid, shey you see what Barto has turned us to.

Can you imagine reports are flying that the 700 million buyout clause doesn't even exist anymore.

Was this the Messi exit we planned. Everything don tire me.
Barca matter don tire me abeg...I support Messi to leave for now (maybe come back 3yrs later, @36yrs).

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by tillaman(m): 1:49am On Aug 30, 2020
It’s really sad that he wants to leave but as long as it gives him the peace he desires then Goodluck to the greatest of all time

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by fergie001: 4:43am On Aug 30, 2020
ghettokid1:

no two ways about it...Fergie001 galacticoever emeijeh una hear am??
Emeijeh, you see say e don start.....small time now...another club go use Dem make history the world 8-2 remember. grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by fergie001: 4:53am On Aug 30, 2020
ghettokid1:

Barca matter don tire me abeg...I support Messi to leave for now (maybe come back 3yrs later, @36yrs).
That's the only way he can go. Truthfully, his contract of walking away ended June 30th.

The only way out is sit with the board, agree on an acceptable fee for everyone and move on.

The Board is playing to the gallery themselves as they need him to go but don't want to look like they are pushing him away. He is going to be 34 next season.....You #CashOut asap.

His wages off their neck, and the fee to be agreed on will go a long way in helping them re-invest.

CITY it is.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by virginboy1(m): 5:49am On Aug 30, 2020
Messi wants to win another World Best Player with another Club. grin

They should let him go.

Click like if you feel Messi deserves to leave Barca, Share if you disagree.

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by pheelhip(m): 5:51am On Aug 30, 2020
They should free this dude na, na by force nih

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:54am On Aug 30, 2020
This guy is really serious about leaving the club

8 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by valentinenkem: 5:54am On Aug 30, 2020
Let him his luck somewhere else and know how the league look like at least the king of football C. Ronaldo has completed his mission as master of the league

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 30, 2020
But I hate Capitalists.

After everything Messi gave to Barcelona, those ingrates are trying to play clever with the fact that the end-of-season clause in Messi contract, which would have made his exit easy, had expired after Covid19 caused an extension of the season. They now argue it expired in June.

If these players had refused playing because season had ended, would Barcelona not have tagged them as not being understanding?

Why not give Messi their Blessings and let the guy move on with his life?

Why are capitalists like this?

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by hezy4real01(m): 5:55am On Aug 30, 2020
Walahi that's his problems not ours

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 30, 2020
Messi real goat..

Ronaldo the mumu ewure. Nobody knows him..

See how Messi fill every where

Shame on penaldez Failurenaldo fans...... Ur ewure is not relevant like my GOAT....

We are behind you Messi..

Move on

11 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Aufbauh(m): 5:59am On Aug 30, 2020
He's looking for an escape route cheesy He knows that nothing good will come out of this present Barça squad.

CR7 the intercontinental real Goat can't be playing this kind of hide and seek game looking around for club with already made players.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by ArmaniUhuru: 6:00am On Aug 30, 2020
The real GOAT wants to leave. The only constant thing in life is change.

11 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Farrtfact: 6:01am On Aug 30, 2020
messi the goat,I am waiting for that akamu and plantain girl Msallison to come and yarn trash

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 30, 2020
So?
Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by obonujoker(m): 6:01am On Aug 30, 2020
Lolssss

Messi himself knows the importance of playing and winning in another league... He doesn't want his story to be concluded like those of Giggs, Totti, etc.... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Sanchez01: 6:04am On Aug 30, 2020
grin
Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by ArmaniUhuru: 6:04am On Aug 30, 2020
Aufbauh:
He's looking for an escape route cheesy

You are just a confused Ronaldo fan. If Messi decides to stay, na only una go say make he comot. He won comot now, you still dey yarn nonsense.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Donniest22(m): 6:05am On Aug 30, 2020
The GOAT is in tethers
Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Aufbauh(m): 6:07am On Aug 30, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:

You are just a confused Ronaldo fan. If Messi decides to stay, na only una go say make he comot. He won comot now, you still dey yarn nonsense.

Pls I'm not confuse a bit, am only praying that he should leave his comfort zone and prove himself. But he should do that with straight face and not hide and seek game.

I hate non tested, local champion, die-put legend etc. It's my conviction that you need to repeat good feat at different stages and places to be proven.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by chally4real(m): 6:10am On Aug 30, 2020
I will suggest he leaves now while the applaud is still loud.... only few will understand tho.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Houseofglam7(f): 6:10am On Aug 30, 2020
undecided
Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Fheelzz(m): 6:13am On Aug 30, 2020
Let me leave and stop disturbing

GOAT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by TechDaddy(m): 6:13am On Aug 30, 2020
Awol1:
But I hate Capitalists.

After everything Messi gave to Barcelona, those ingrates are trying to play clever with the fact that the end-of-season clause in Messi contract, which would have made his exit easy, had expired after Covid19 caused an extension of the season. They now argue it expired in June.

If these players had refused playing because season had ended, would Barcelona not have tagged them as not being understanding?

Why not give Messi their Blessings and let the guy move on with his life?

Why are capitalists like this?

It's really annoying Bro. Clubs are turning into something else.

I read on Marca last night that the Barcelona Board were even aware of Messi's desire to leave before June but they say since he didn't make it official, they don't give a damn.

Somehow, I think he trusted that they had a gentleman's agreement but after the 8-2 loss and losing the league to Real Madrid, they discovered they could find themselves struggling at the mid table of LaLiga next season without Messi grin

The same thing happened with Gareth Bale. Zidane told Madrid he didn't want Bale. Madrid told Bale to find a new club. Bale found a Chinese outfit willing to buy him even with his huge wage demands. At the end, Madrid said the Chinese club must pay €100 million for the deal to go through.

Bale said okay, you don't want to play me, you don't want to sell me. No problem, I'll play golf! My priority now is Wales-Golf-Madrid. And you get to still pay me €30 per year for the next two years. Let's see who is more insane since we all want to be mad!! grin

Trust me, if Messi turns up for testing, Barca will argue that by his actions he is still their player and it will be more difficult for him to leave.

They should let him go. For 13 years he has been their most important player and made them so much money than what they can ever sell him for. He doesn't deserve this.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by sotall(m): 6:13am On Aug 30, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Nasproperty: 6:16am On Aug 30, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kyle Walker Trolls Liverpool, Deletes Tweet (Photo) / I Feel Like Crying For Messi / CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.