Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Erica And Laycon Share A Hug - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica And Laycon Share A Hug (62004 Views)

Erica And Kiddwaya Party Together. Kiki Osinbajo Reacts / Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by meobizy(f): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
I was afraid that she’ll kiss him. That hug was sensual enough to activate all the pleasure centres of a man’s brain.
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by bluefilm: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
Laycon de Goat.
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
This is really stupid ah swr
you came out openly and said laycon is a friend, kidd is a special friend.

she said she's attracted to Kidd physically meaning she's only flirting with him, kidd being master of flirt took his game up

now you want feelings to be attached, meanwhile na you been talk say no feelings attached

aunty don't force feelings on somebody, it's not his fault you started catching feelings, baba doesn't want to catch feeling
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by hush15: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bewiseedet:
Laycon is under a spell

I swear, the spell no be here. Only time will tell whether he is just playing along and doesn't want a good kiss to waste away or she is just trying to get Kidd jealous. One way or the other, we will soon know who is fooling who.
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
ozo on his own is really not smart
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
Goalnaldo:
low budget slawormir. cheesy

E pain you abi, E must pain you grin
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by anonimi: 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
meobizy:
I was afraid that she’ll kiss him. That hug was sensual enough to activate all the pleasure centres of a man’s brain.

Anyway, he did not kiss her.
Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Bewiseedet(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
hush15:

I swear, the spell no be here. Only time will tell whether he is just playing along and doesn't want a good kiss to waste away or she is just trying to get Kidd jealous. One way or the other, we will soon know who is fooling who.

we all know Erica is using Laycon to get back at KIDD. That's what I dislike
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by seanjy4konji: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
U ate a bastard for painting a wrong image here...

Which kiss

1 Like

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by hush15: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bewiseedet:
Laycon is under a spell

Wait o, I look the video again o and its not like they kissed mouth to mouth now. Na just peck for head and cheek, wey I don comment before.

Neway, like I said, all na time. I can still see the spell sha hovering around laycon but I trust nairaland to keep me updated.
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by 12inchess: 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bewiseedet:
Laycon is under a spell

I said it in my previous post that Laycon has chosen to be unfortunate in life. He is the Kings of Simps for sure. After Kidd and Erica make up then he will become mental attraction again while Kidd keeps the Physical attraction. Hahahaha. I don die. Later people will come and say Laycon is a street guy. Street guy kill you there.

PS: My comments are based on the program ooo. Not in real life.

3 Likes

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Jaqenhghar: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Teewhy2:

Laycoon doesn't behave like street that he is, it looks the girl get his mumu button.
The girl will move to the next highest bidder if he sees another fine boy that is rich.
Those when dey form street most times its a front. With his looks I have a feeling this is the only time a woman has given hm attention. That shít is so new to the nigga so he doesnt know how to hamdle himself.

1 Like

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
EricaDenice:

.. But you got the message clearly

Yes but I don't log in my email often.
But I will send it anyway.
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Bewiseedet(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
12inchess:

I said it in my previous post that Laycon has chosen to be unfortunate in life. He is the Kings of Simps for sure. After Kidd and Erica make up then he will become mental attraction again while Kidd keeps the Physical attraction. Hahahaha. I don die. Later people will come and say Laycon is a street guy. Street guy kill you there.

PS: My comments are based on the program ooo. Not in real life.
Laycon na dull street guy. Kidd even sabi street pass am.

2 Likes

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Bewiseedet(m): 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
hush15:

Wait o, I look the video again o and its not like they kissed mouth to mouth now. Na just peck for head and cheek, wey I don comment before.

Neway, like I said, all na time. I can still see the spell sha hovering around laycon but I trust nairaland to keep me updated.
the spell will be clearly visible in no distance time.
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by DivaD16(f): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Love is blind
Laycon na my guy
BT it hurts me to say dat laycon is been played by Erica
Smh��
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by hush15: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bewiseedet:
we all know Erica is using Laycon to get back at KIDD. That's what I dislike

I hope laycon can see thru that and be wise on how to play along cos I tell, kiddwaya just can't have all the fun abeg...

Good life is not just for one person...

1 Like

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by StagethemTVee: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Made4naijaceo come and see your parody account o..
Made4naijaoeo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6Q1bkAdxkk
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Bewiseedet(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
hush15:

I hope laycon can see thru that and be wise on how to play along cos I tell, kiddwaya just can't have all the fun abeg...

Good life is not just for one person...
Laycon should have fun, shoot his shot and leave the scene. Simple
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by amdoyin82(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
temmienewells:
grin grin
serious one. Confirmed one
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
EricaDenice:

You're unserious.

Unserious??
I am not Sir, I was telling you my reason for preferring whatapp. Or is it because of the word "anyhow" you are saying that?
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by omohlexy: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
Fairly used love
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by 1miccza: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bewiseedet:
Laycon is under a spell

Infact not just a spell but E D I in capital letters won ti de bobo yen pa olohun

1 Like

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Everbest30(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
[quote author=techmo post=93390918]

Efe made 2.1 Economics Unijos, Seyi Awolowo is a PhD holder, and not only did Laycon graduated with a 1st class he actually is one of best Graduating student of UNILAG for his set

The guy isn't a SIMP or an Alpha Male he is an intelligent person that speaks with so much depth

.[ Baba nor dey talk wetin u nor know]

Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Lovelyn451(f): 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bewiseedet:
Laycon is under a spell
which spell? Somebody that wantu chop his share...Erica na fool
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Bewiseedet(m): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lovelyn451:
which spell? Somebody that wantu chop his share...Erica na fool
Make him chop fast abeg
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Dreadlock69(m): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
Good day ladies and gentlemen
Lemme Sha talk
Redpill,bluepill , purplepill,
Simp, niceguy , love-vendor, fuckboy,lover boy,Alpha male
Blah blah blah
Some shit they didn't teach us in school or at home
We learnt this in the street
Sometimes the best lesson is experience not even telling
(Fool me once you are a fool ,fool me twice I'm a fool)
Nature have to be balance
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by alexsoftwork(m): 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
techmo:
tongue

The case was simple , Kidd refused to commit to Erica exclusively and kept on flirting, Erica felt bad and went crawling into Laycons hands, Laycon who is now woke told her they can't go back to old ways because the friendship was affecting him, Erica felt pained and asked for a hug which Laycon gave while telling her he was sorry (about his decision) and Erica pulling him closer

Why are bloggers hellbent on distorting reality of big brother? Painting false image of the show

Laycon and Ozo have a very special kind of mind and mental framework and they are quite intelligent... Kiddwaya and Nnegi have that street smartness and flirtatious game.. Erica seem lost

Nice write up bro, but that ozo, hmmm that guy dey fall my hand.
Re: Erica And Laycon Share A Hug by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
[quote author=Everbest30 post=93393139][/quote]That techmo guy don't have sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) / Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.