Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. (1616 Views)

Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE / Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks / As A Cardealer, Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Client? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by Alfred74: 6:22am On Aug 30, 2020
Finally the chickens have come home to roost.

2 years ago he was looking for public sympathy because of a vehicle transaction that went south.

Today he has become a cardealer and a fraudulent one at that.

He was caught hiding the vehicle details of a car he advertised, without implementing the full disclosure clause as most well meaning upright cardealers do.

After being caught, he decided to attack the profile that caught him.

You can see it all here https://www.nairaland.com/6079985/full-option-lexus-es-350

Vehicle had multiple accident which have compromised vehicle integrity, vehicle can no longer be first body as claimed by the seller since it has multiple collisions , and it is now severely compromised hence the quick sale outside the country because of undisclosed issues.

Presegs Aka Legalwealth is dubious, be careful with your transactions with him.

Cc marpol , semdi4life, Seun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by Presegs(m): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
I don't have time to drag issue with a chronic hater known for trolling.

For the sake of viewers, it is proven on the thread > https://www.nairaland.com/6079985/full-option-lexus-es-350 that the vehicle is truly clear title as disclosed. The page also proved that front bumper minor accident in 2013 was the only accident that happened to the said car and was properly fixed.

It came as it is from USA to Nigeria early last month without any fixes done on it in Nigeria not to talk of painting. Experts who have seen the vehicle truly confirmed it to be called the first body.

Even cars45 has the vehicle detailed on their website as clear title and the reason it was sold in USA is because it had a very little/minor scratch at the passenger front right side door.

Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by Alfred74: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
Presegs:

For the sake of viewers, it is proven on the thread > https://www.nairaland.com/6079985/full-option-lexus-es-350 that the vehicle is truly clear title as disclosed. The page also proved that front bumper minor accident in 2013 was the only accident that happened to the said car and was properly fixed.

It came as it is from USA to Nigeria early last month without any fixes done on it in Nigeria not to talk of painting. Experts who have seen the vehicle truly confirmed it to be called the first body.

Even cars45 has the vehicle detailed on their website as clear title and the reason it was sold in USA is because it had a very little/minor scratch at the passenger front right side door.

Legalwealth All this shalaye you are doing is because there was a caught! And yes you are a shameless human being . After calling people names, you went on to do worse. You are a 2 faced deceptive , shameless coward that hides behind a keyboard to perpetuate evil.

You have shown your true nature , and you have been exposed for who you really are.

4 Likes

Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by Alfred74: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2020
Legalwealth why did you hid the vin number if you have nothing to hide? I will soon bring out the auction price for this car grin
Greedy car dealer seller.

2 Likes

Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by Presegs(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2020
Let me put this pained soul to outright shame grin

Cars45 without adding their profit to the said car commented on it on their website to worth about 4.5M as it can be seen attached below.

Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by Presegs(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2020
I outrightly bought it from a car dealer/importer for N5.2M and I replaced its four tyres along with balancing and alignment for over N100,000.

Moved car from Lagos to Abuja, listed car on jiji for N20,000 premium ads package, addons(usa mobil 1 engine oil, filter, transmitter ) worth say N30,000 included.

That is say total of N5.4M already and I still listed it for N5.7M negotiable.

Where is the greed here? That confirms Legalwealth/Presegs not to be a greedy person cool.

I pray for you to be healed from what are tormenting you.

Cc: Seun

Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2020
Presegs:
I outrightly bought it from a car dealer/importer for N5.2M and I replaced its four tyres along with balancing and alignment for over N100,000.

Moved car from Lagos to Abuja, listed car on jiji for N20,000 premium ads package, addons(usa mobil 1 engine oil, filter, transmitter ) worth say N30,000 included.

That is say total of N5.4M already and I still listed it for N5.7M negotiable.

Where is the greed here? That confirms Legalwealth/Presegs not to be a greedy person cool.

I pray for you to be healed from what are tormenting you.

Cc: Seun

No one cares. All we care about is that you're selling a structurally damaged car, and hid the VIN.

6 Likes

Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by Presegs(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
Presegs:

That is what makes it clear title. That was minor accident in 2013 which affected its front bumper and it is still the same one referred to in 2018 when it was listed for sale.

The minor accident was repaired in 2013 and used in USA without any salvage title given to it. Can major accident which would have badly affected the car escape salvage title?

Structural damage was just a term used to claim damages.

Is it having any salvage brand title? NO! !!

Anything else?

grin

Shame to pained and jobless haters and trolls.
Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
Yeah, but it's your word against the VIN report, and we all know how worthless your word is. Were you there?

Car wey no be say na you even import.

4 Likes

Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by Alfred74: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Presegs:

How the lowly have fallen .......

https://www.nairaland.com/5326153/buy-sell-new-clean-title

2 Likes

Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by Alfred74: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
legalwealth:
@ OP

Kindly still post at least the VIN of this vehicle here so that people can always check the history of what they intend buying.

Don't mind these hypocrites that think with their fingers instead with their brains, and jobless set of people looking around for threads to play on like toddlers playing on toys they see.

Bloody hypocrite grin

1 Like

Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by Presegs(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
Pains everywhere grin
Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by diportivo: 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by Alfred74: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
Legalwealth/presegs your car is flooded.
You are selling a coffin. I remember when you laid curse on dealers who sell coffin to any body on this forum,may it be onto you as you have laid curse onto others grin
Stop selling flooded caskets grin

Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Oh, wow. Flooded and structurally damaged.

Literally a casket. You made noise because of a bad transmission for two years and here you are selling a much worse vehicle. It's a shame. So much for Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by weyreypey: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2020

Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by thebigkendo(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by Presegs(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
grin grin grin

Carguideng brought this to my WhatsApp few days and in the screenshots below shows our chat which settles it.

Hatred is an incurable disease I know.

It is pathetic grown up adults don't know difference between flooded car and car that water by mistake entered mostly while driving during rainning season and the issue was fixed.

Such can happen to any car at where and it will be fixed. Did you ask yourself these simple questions;

1. Why was it not reported to insurance back them?
And: it was a normal and minor issue

2. Why did the vehicle drove around well in USA for many years without issue?

3. Why did it drive so well and smoothly from Lagos to Abuja without any issue?

Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
That's nice. And you chose not to share it? Fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by Amono: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
Presegs:
grin grin grin

Carguideng brought this to my WhatsApp few days and in the screenshots below shows our chat which settles it.

Hatred is an incurable disease I know.

It is pathetic grown up adults don't know difference between flooded car and car that water by mistake entered mostly while driving during rainning season and the issue was fixed.

Such can happen to any car at where and it will be fixed. Did you ask yourself these simple questions;

1. Why was it not reported to insurance back them?
And: it was a normal and minor issue

2. Why did the vehicle drove around well in USA for many years without issue?

3. Why did it drive so well and smoothly from Lagos to Abuja without any issue?

You bought this car to use.

You registered it.

You bought the DVD head rests and the oil and the filters and the new tyres.

You had already paid for the car and driven it to Abuja

You noticed issues with the car.

You dug deeper into its history (which you should have done before now)

You noticed it had multiple accidents, and flood.

You quickly put it up for sale with the hidden issues.

You were caught

Now you are quoting WhatsApp chats upandan

You sir are a fraud, a hypocrite, a liar, and sadly a thief.

You pointed fingers at others meanwhile your heart was dark with evil.

Change your ways

You cannot make heaven if you continue like this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by Presegs(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Will flooded car have no single error on its engine not to talk of on its dashboard?

Will flooded car has its engine so clean like this that it was even physically inspected by other experts who confirmed it to be clear title as said?

I will only start taking you people serious until you start reasoning out of hatred and jealousy, but with your God-given brain that you have refused to be using grin

But before then, I'm always prepared and will always have your time as usual.

Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by Presegs(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Amono:

You bought this car to use.

You registered it.

You bought the DVD head rests and the oil and the filters and the new tyres.

You had already paid for the car and driven it to Abuja

You noticed issues with the car.

You dug deeper into its history (which you should have done before now)

You noticed it had multiple accidents, and flood.

You quickly put it up for sale with the hidden issues.

You were caught

Now you are quoting WhatsApp chats upandan

You sir are a fraud, a hypocrite, a liar, and sadly a thief.

You pointed fingers at others meanwhile your heart was dark with evil.

Change your ways

You cannot make heaven if you continue like this.

Car is never registered
It was purchased with the DVD installed
I didn't intend selling it because of any issue on it.

If I'm selling this car because of any issue on it, may all I have built scatter but if I'm not selling this car because of any issue on it, all you have used your hands and life to gather will scatter.

If you cannot prove that this car is registered or I installed the DVD, then you cannot prosper in life not to talk of making heaven. Funny enough, car does not have foot mats in it not to talk of anyone already purchased for it.
Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by Presegs(m): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Engine bay clean and neat tongue

Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Presegs:
Will flooded car have no single error on its engine not to talk of on its dashboard?

Will flooded car will have its engine so clean like this that it was even physically inspected by other experts who confirmed it to be clear title as said?

I will only start taking you people serious until you start reasoning out of hatred and jealousy, but with your God-given brain that you have refused to be using grin

But before then, I'm always prepared and will always have your time as usual.

You're talking rubbish.

Here are the facts:

1. Car was flood damaged
2. Flood damaged engine
3. Car was then in an accident that caused structural damage
4. You hid car VIN

Structural damage isn't randomly given without reason. It's the worst form of damage.

You, sir, are a liar and a crook.

2 Likes

Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by Presegs(m): 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
What else won't well known childish hater and troll fabricate as usual? grin

Pains everywhere grin
Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by Presegs(m): 12:55am On Sep 03, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

You're talking rubbish.

Here are the facts:

1. Car was flood damaged
2. Flood damaged engine
3. Car was then in an accident that caused structural damage
4. You hid car VIN

Structural damage isn't randomly given without reason. It's the worst form of damage.

You, sir, are a liar and a crook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vIAu7379bg
Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by dayveed1(m): 2:12am On Sep 03, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

No one cares. All we care about is that you're selling a structurally damaged car, and hid the VIN.
Bruuuuuh cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:33am On Sep 03, 2020
dayveed1:
Bruuuuuh cheesy

I salute, brother.
Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by sauceEEP(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by lateefat101: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ni.seed:
So basically because he brought the true nature of the vehicle to your attention it means he is a paid sponsor by Gazzuzz ?

Were you going to tell a potential buyer that it had flood or structural damage?

I wonder why you do this to yourself sometimes. You were always going on about "reasonable slightly accidented" cars and yet you can't even do the same thing you were fighting for.

Without being sentimental, true nature of the vehicle should not be based on the history of the car about 7 years ago but should rather be on recent history. Recent history has it that the vehicle is in and has been in perfect condition without salvage brand but clear title assigned to it.

As as far as this vehicle is concerned, it is still a reasonable slightly accidented one based on it having clear title with buyer protection still valid on its autocheck report.

Why?

Minor accident that happened to it(vehicle manufactured 8 years ago) 7 years ago was fixed in USA.
Minor water issue that happened to it(vehicle manufactured 8 years ago) about 7 years ago was fixed in USA by Lexus and its normal operation was also confirmed in the report.

That said, structural damage on history as a result of the minor front impact in 2013 was just normal term usually used.
Minor water issue termed as flood was just also normal term usually used.

Ni.seed:
Fair explanation, the seller is being overly emotional and defensive. No doubt, The car will be sold at the right price.

There was no need for all the chats being posted and trying to explain away/guessing what could have happened to the vehicle when he wasn't even the importer.

Happy sales all the same

Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by thebigkendo(m): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
grin
Re: Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. by EgunMogaji2: 4:24am On Apr 18, 2021
I happened on this thread. No dog in fight but I learnt a few things.

I’ll be bringing in cars to sell starting later in the year.

Me I’ll prepared to pay a local outfit to investigate and prepare an independent report that I’ll use to sell the car.

So there’s a business opportunity there.

As you were.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Corolla S Gray Color / Toyota Camry 2008 model Forsale(silver) / »»»Sold!! Neat Avalon 08 @ N2.6M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.