Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Bobrisky Shares Photo To Show He No Longer Has A "Third Leg" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shares Photo To Show He No Longer Has A "Third Leg" (3077 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words / Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shares Photo To Show He No Longer Has A "Third Leg" by AmeboBook: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
As Bobrisky prepares for his birthday celebrations tomorrow, August 31, the crossdresser has been sharing jaw-dropping photos on his Instagram page. However, one of the most revealing is (below) the one that appears to show he no longer has a manhood.

There were reactions.

memoratabeautyhub: "Haaa... Where is the John Thomas?"

campbellsdefinition: "Why nau bob please break my neck oooo ahn ahn we ain’t even ready".

leemarhcute: "Ahn ahn this one is too much nah be calming down small small".

mc_kakakii: "U have cut it?"

genevievelukan: "Where is your mojo"

Meanwhile, Bobrisky is celebrating his 3M Instagram followers by thanking his "haters" for moving him forward. He wrote:

"Yaaaaaay 3,000,000 followers. I just wanna appreciate all my followers and haters that keep moving me forward. When bloggers think they wanna use ur name to clout chase pls use their own head instead . Supper happy. Nothing else will trend in Nigeria till after my birthday pictures tomorrow".

Not sure if I can put the picture here not that I see anything wrong with it... But just in case oohh... Use the site...

https://www.amebobook.com/bobrisky-shares-photo-to-show-he-no-longer-has-a-third-leg/

Source: Amebo Book

Re: Bobrisky Shares Photo To Show He No Longer Has A "Third Leg" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
We Get so worked up with Nonessentials and things that Has no Effect on our Souls..

Few months ago, Someone with 16 Million Followers Just Died and not a Single Follower went with Him..

Let's wake up and get out From the Craftiness of the Devil..
He knows he has but a Short time!

Sort out yourself with your Maker.
Don't let irrelevant things be your Priority..

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares Photo To Show He No Longer Has A "Third Leg" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Righteousness89... Zazzy zazzy.. zazzy G.O of NL.. how far, why u no use Ur former Monika again undecided undecided..
Chosen1984:
We Get so worked up with Nonessentials and things that Has no Effect on our Souls..

Few months ago, Someone with 16 Million Followers Just Died and not a Single Follower went with Him..

Let's wake up and get out From the Craftiness of the Devil..
He knows he has but a Short time!

Sort out yourself with your Maker.
Don't let irrelevant things be your Priority..

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares Photo To Show He No Longer Has A "Third Leg" by Malik1338(m): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Righteousness89... Zazzy zazzy.. zazzy G.O of NL.. how far, why u no use Ur former Monika again undecided undecided..
please how can we change our moniker name
Re: Bobrisky Shares Photo To Show He No Longer Has A "Third Leg" by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
I don't think one can hoo, u can only create another account... So it's means u will HV more than one account.. I don't think one can change account name .. cuz HV checked under edit profile, there is nothing like that there
Malik1338:

please how can we change our moniker name
Re: Bobrisky Shares Photo To Show He No Longer Has A "Third Leg" by royalair(m): 12:04am On Aug 31, 2020
Still don't understand how this guy will spend hours wearing heavy make up and dresses. People de try shaaa angry

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shares Photo To Show He No Longer Has A "Third Leg" by Malik1338(m): 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
I don't think one can hoo, u can only create another account... So it's means u will HV more than one account.. I don't think one can change account name .. cuz HV checked under edit profile, there is nothing like that there
oh okay thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Pete Edochie And Halima Abubakar Used To Look Like / Yaya Toure’s Baby Mama Says He Doesn’t Pay Child Support Without Unclad Selfies / Kim Kardashian Reveals That Special Part Of Her Body Remaining For The Public Ey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.