Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Free Tutorial On Php And My Sql - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Free Tutorial On Php And My Sql (1593 Views)

Help On Php Code For A Dice Game / How To Connect Vb.net Windows Application To Php And My Sql Database / How Do I Install Php, My Sql To Kit Start My Php Programming Lesson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Tutorial On Php And My Sql by barrybanbi: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2011
If u need any help on php and my SQL free free to mail ur questions to my email @ barrybambi@worldbreak.com, and a partner is needed pls if u have a very good in-depth knowledge of php with my SQL I will like to partner with u on a project.
Re: Free Tutorial On Php And My Sql by dgreatmind: 9:14am On Feb 21, 2011
I belong to a TEAM who are specialize in solving problem, I think your will not be an exceptional,
Hope to hear from you soonest, degreatmind@yahoo.com
Re: Free Tutorial On Php And My Sql by majorstark: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
dgreatmind:

How May I Help You??
Re: Free Tutorial On Php And My Sql by Akorede26(m): 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
If you need a PhP and mysql partner for a good project, you can contact me on: saheedopeyemi26@gmail.com and 07039141791 (call/WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

How Can Someone Make Money From A Desktop App? / 5 Programming Communities You Need To Join To Make You A Pro! / Intern In Abuja As A Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.