Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) (24451 Views)

"Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video / 1 Dies, 3 Faint As Ebonyi State University Commences GST Examinations (Pics) / Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by NiklauseFred(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Man Used as Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster

*WARNING* the images you're about to see are extremely disturbing, however, the story of Hisashi Ouchi is one of 100% truth. He not only experienced some of the highest levels of extreme radiation exposure but lived to "tell the tale" for a whopping 83 days before he eventually passed away. His death was considered to be one of the most horrific in modern history and his story exposes the terrifying abuse of the medical industry. Be prepared for the nightmares that will inevitably ensue after you read his tragic story and let us know what you think of this unbelievable event that took place a mere 21 years ago.

Source: Quora,inkedmag.

2 Shares

Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by NiklauseFred(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Double Trouble

Tōkai, Ibaraki is a small village in Northern Japan. It is best known for hosting two of the worst nuclear accidents in history. The first occurred in 1997, at the Dōnen nuclear plant. Then in 1999, there was a critical radiation accident at the JCO plant.

oh well! It all started in the image below

1 Like

Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by NiklauseFred(m): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mr. Ouchi

During the 1999 accident, there were three workers who were affected by gamma and neutron radiation poisoning at the scene. One of those workers was named Hisashi Ouchi and he was exposed to the highest amount of radiation ever sustained by a human being.

gory image below

Immediate Consequences

Immediately after the gamma and neutron radiation began to emit from the uranyl nitrate solution, Ouchi began feeling nauseous and started vomiting. However, as you may have guessed, this was just the start of what he was about to endure.

Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by NiklauseFred(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
[img][/img]Bye Bye Chromosomes

Ouchi was rushed to a hospital, however, he was in extremely critical condition upon arrival. His chromosomes were wiped out, his white blood cells plummeted to zero, and he had severe burns covering his entire body.

First of It's Kind

Ouchi's condition was the first of it's kind and his radiation exposure was comparable to the victims at the hypocenter of the Hiroshima atomic bombing. The hospital had never seen anyone survive this kind of exposure and the doctors used him to run a series of tests.

During those 83 days, Ouchi underwent the first transfusion of peripheral stem cells, as well as several blood transfusions and skin transplants. However, neither the transfusions or transplants could keep his bodily fluids from leaking out of his pores.

During the first week of experiments, Ouchi had the consciousness to tell the doctors “I can’t take it any more… I am not a guinea pig," but they continued to treat him for 11 more weeks. At the time of his death, his heart had stopped for 70 minutes and the doctors chose this time not to resurrect him.

Unbreakable Record

To this day, Ouchi holds the record for the most radiation experienced by a surviving person, however, this is not an accomplishment that his family likely celebrates. His case of malpractice by these doctors is extremely horrific and one of the greatest examples of human torture of the 20th century.

1 Like

Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by espn(m): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
I dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by Haywhymido(m): 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
na wa o
Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by cassidy1996(m): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
hmmm...
Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by OkCornel(m): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Those of you looking forward to World War 3, think twice cry

19 Likes

Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by iamlahmee(m): 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
so touching
Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by Judah95(m): 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
My God!
Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by Vyzz: 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
cool

For those guys attacking religion generally...

U dey see science?..

No where save... Its like APC and PDP..

Just join one and buy paracetamol for the headache

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by DICKstractor: 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
shocked

I can imagine the pain he went through
Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 31, 2020
All of them shouting war up and down
They shld replay the videos of the horrors and pains of wars for all to see

2 Likes

Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 31, 2020
Okkkk

1 Like

Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by punisha: 12:32am On Aug 31, 2020
Well am glad that no country can mess with Nigeria.
We will just deploy our Radio nuclear absorbic acid gamma and wipe away anyone who dares us.
Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by HomerTimpson: 1:13am On Aug 31, 2020
One of the many reasons i choosed to stay away from starting a family. I'm too emotional to see any of my bloods experiencing horrows

This world is not a place to joy over
cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by techmo(m): 1:21am On Aug 31, 2020
Mehn.!!! Blood leaking through his pores ... Haaaa!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by GreaterFuture1(m): 1:36am On Aug 31, 2020
Man should learn from the past and make the Decisions better decisions in the present

2 Likes

Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by haiti007(m): 2:42am On Aug 31, 2020
Horrific cry
This is unbearable! I can't even imagine a thing at the moment
Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by Lamasta(m): 4:00am On Aug 31, 2020
This is scary, Hiroshima attack comes to mind where so many people were killed by hydrogen bomb...
Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by Naijahotupdate: 4:13am On Aug 31, 2020
Naijahotupdate.com.ng
Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:12am On Aug 31, 2020
Gory and Disturbing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by Onyenna(m): 5:27am On Aug 31, 2020
Chooiii
Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:42am On Aug 31, 2020
Damn
Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by IamPlato(m): 5:57am On Aug 31, 2020
I Regret Opening This... The Last Pictures Are Disgusting and Disturbing, irritating
Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by Vulcanheph(m): 6:21am On Aug 31, 2020
post=93409650:
Gory and Disturbing.

i thought you only go after political threads....
Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by bigjackass: 6:26am On Aug 31, 2020
Thank goodness I went down to read the comments first. No way I'm scrolling up to see those pictures
Re: Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) by ashybabs(m): 6:41am On Aug 31, 2020
Guy ure just a Gore lover.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB Releases Dates For 2018 UTME / 4 Lessons About Studying In The U.S. / Ten (10) University With The Fastest Academic Calender 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.