Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state (9157 Views)

IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD - Oron Crayfish Available In Mini Bags / IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD-Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom / IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD-Quality Oron Cray Fish From Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 5:27am On Aug 31, 2020
Happy Valentine to all our customers. There have been slight changes in prices of our stocks and products, we all know how food stuffs prices fluctuates during this period. Below are our current prices and products availability. we waybill all orders from uyo, akwa Ibom to any part of the country.

- - Oron crayfish in Jumbo bag of 30 custard buckets ( COMPLETE 30) - Call for latest price ( 24 custard buckets also available)
- - Big size Bonga Fish - very tasty - 400 pieces per hand - N22,000
- - - Fresh unadulterated red palm oil from akwa Ibom mill (25 litres gallon) - N17,000 ( Exclusive of waybill)
- - Catfish in carton of 120 pieces - N40,000
- Undiluted Honey from honey farm - 10 litres N20,000 , 25 litres N40,000
- Dried prawns 20 custard buckets in a bag at N4500 per custard buckets. Minimum order of 10 custard buckets.

TO PLACE YOUR ORDER

Call or WhatsApp us on : 08061534487

ORON CRAYFISH FROM AKWA IBOM
BONGA FISH FROM ORON BEACH SIDE
CATFISH FROM ORON
PRAWNS OPORO
BONLESS FISH , VERY TASTY

Call or whatsapp : LOVETH on : 08061534487

BEST ORON CRAAYFISH FROM AKWA IBOM

Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 5:28am On Aug 31, 2020
Hi my nairalanders

My name is ijeoma , I reside in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state, am from Imo state. I now sale Oron crayfish direct from Oron beachside, in Oron, akwa Ibom state. for any quantity you might want, I can waybill to any state, our market day here is Wednesday and Sundays ( I prefer waybilling to my clients on sundays since is the main market day you get good and fresh crayfish off the boat.

My prices are fair and negotiable, you can start this business with a minimum of N25,000 half bag, sale in custard rubber and make your profit/
I am honest, trustworthy and here to stay.

Call or WhatsApp me on 08037648723 to place your order

This is a serious business you should all consider going into. I will list other products from Akwa Ibom am also selling in later post. Patronize me and lets grow together.

1 Like

Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 5:44am On Aug 31, 2020
order from ijeoma iwuchukwu
Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Akalia(m): 7:54am On Aug 31, 2020
Like to do business with you sometime.
Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 4:12am On Sep 02, 2020
Akalia:
Like to do business with you sometime.
Thanks
Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 4:13am On Sep 02, 2020
Clean, neat and tasty crayfish from Oron, Akwa Ibom. A bag of 24 painters weighs 14.5kg while a 30 painter bag weighs 19.5kg . Clean, stone and dust free. Shiny oron crayfish you will love. Place your order now

Call or whatsapp : Ijeoma on : 08037648723

Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 5:37am On Sep 05, 2020
Clean, neat and tasty crayfish from Oron, Akwa Ibom. Clean, stone and dust free. Shiny oron crayfish you will love. Place your order now

Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 5:59am On Sep 11, 2020
we are trusted and reliable
Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
Oron crayfish is currently going into the weeks of scarcity, buy oron crayfish in bags now at the current wholesale price. we deliver to all states in Nigeria. Our jumbo bag contains 30 painters and Big bag contains 24 painters.

we are trusted and reliable

Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Have you been dreaming to go into the crayfish business in Nigeria and don't know how or where to order your quality crayfish without sand, dust and get complete measurement in a bag. I currently reside in Uyo akwa Ibom state and can waybill Oron crayfish to any state in Nigeria.

We have the Jumbo Bag and the Big bag, the jumbo bag contains 30 custard rubber while the Big bag contains 24 custard rubber complete. Order from us today, our market day is Wednesdays and Sundays.
Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
Have you been dreaming to go into the crayfish business in Nigeria and don't know how or where to order your quality crayfish without sand, dust and get complete measurement in a bag. I currently reside in Uyo akwa Ibom state and can waybill Oron crayfish to any state in Nigeria.

We have the Jumbo Bag and the Big bag, the jumbo bag contains 28 custard rubber while the Big bag contains 24 custard rubber complete. Order from us today, our market day is Wednesdays and Sundays.

Prices are very affordable now, Take action
Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
best and clean crayfish in Nigeria - oron crayfish

Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
oron crayfish

Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
We have the Jumbo Bag and the Big bag, the jumbo bag contains 30 custard rubber while the Big bag contains 24 custard rubber complete. Order from us today, our market day is Wednesdays and Sundays.

Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2020

Call or WhatsApp us on : 08037648723

CONTACT PERSON: IJEOMA
Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2020

Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by fanaticf: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2020
Novelman:

I need 6bags delivered to Lagos by next week Wednesday. Drop your WhatsApp number for me. Thank you.
Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
fanaticf:

I need 6bags delivered to Lagos by next week Wednesday. Drop your WhatsApp number for me. Thank you.
WhatsApp 08037648723
Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2020
You can now order oron crayfish in small quantity for those that cant afford to buy the full bag. you can now order in 14 painters, 12 painters and 10 painters completely measured in bags. we deliver to all States.

Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
Smoked dried Prawns - Oporo available from Oron. we supply you good and affordable prawns (oporo) from Oron crayfish market. we sale per custard bucket, a custard bucket of prawns is N3800 and you can buy a minimum of 5 buckets, discounts for large purchase. clean and with no dust.

Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Smoked dried Prawns - Oporo available from Oron. we supply you good and affordable prawns (oporo) from Oron crayfish market.
Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2020
Smoked dried Prawns - Oporo available from Oron. we supply you good and affordable prawns (oporo) from Oron crayfish market. we sale per custard bucket, a custard bucket of prawns is N3800 and you can buy a minimum of 5 buckets, discounts for large purchase. clean and with no dust.

Place your order Call or whatsapp : Ijeoma on : 08037648723
Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 4:42am On Nov 11, 2020
My prices are fair and negotiable, you can start this business with a minimum of N25,000 half bag, sale in custard rubber and make your profit/

Call or WhatsApp me on 08037648723 to place your order
Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 5:25am On Nov 17, 2020

Call or WhatsApp me on 08037648723
Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2020

Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2020

Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
We have the Jumbo Bag and the Big bag, the jumbo bag

Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2020

Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Best Oron Crayfish
Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by Novelman(f): 10:10am On Dec 11, 2020
Re: IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD- Best Oron Crayfish From Akwa Ibom state by gale2626: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
I wish to do business with you from here Ado-Ekiti, but how do I trust someone from that distant, this is Nigeria. If you could bring it down here, then I pay you fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Broilers Chicken For Sale. / New 4 Bedrooms Bungalow Architectural Design with interior view / U 24" x 10mm x 12m, and other sizes of Pilling Sheets For Sale In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.