Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Rice And Beans Purchase In Bags From North - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rice And Beans Purchase In Bags From North (956 Views)

Order Ziplock Bags, Standup Pouches & Resealable Bags From VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY / Clean Local Rice And Paddy Rice From North / Are You Looking At A Business Of Selling Rice And Beans In Bag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rice And Beans Purchase In Bags From North by isaacoco1: 10:32am On Aug 31, 2020
Are you into sales of Rice, Beans, Potatoes in bags or are you willing to venture into the business? Then, I'm your sure BET!

Okay, my name is Àrèmo Eludire Isaac base in Jos, Plateau and with proximity to most Northern States... Plateau state is blessed with Potatoes and other veggies including Carrot, Cucumber, Green Beans, Tomatoes, Pepper, Spinach...
I can get you a bag of Rice(Local that is parboil and destone for FARM PRICE) and any kind of beans specie be it White, Brown or Oloyin and bags of Potatoes. WE WILL HANDLE THE TRANSPORT FOR YOU TO ANY PART OF NIGERIA... Your interest is our priority... For more enquiries or pictures chat us up on our social media platforms including WhatsApp.

Call or WhatsApp 08166079534 or beep me on Twitter and Instagram on @URadioBoyFriend
Re: Rice And Beans Purchase In Bags From North by LKO(m): 11:12am On Aug 31, 2020
isaacoco1:
Are you into sales of Rice, Beans, Potatoes in bags or are you willing to venture into the business? Then, I'm your sure BET!

Okay, my name is Àrèmo Eludire Isaac base in Jos, Plateau and with proximity to most Northern States... Plateau state is blessed with Potatoes and other veggies including Carrot, Cucumber, Green Beans, Tomatoes, Pepper, Spinach...
I can get you a bag of Rice(Local that is parboil and destone for FARM PRICE) and any kind of beans specie be it White, Brown or Oloyin and bags of Potatoes. WE WILL HANDLE THE TRANSPORT FOR YOU TO ANY PART OF NIGERIA... Your interest is our priority... For more enquiries or pictures chat us up on our social media platforms including WhatsApp.

Call or WhatsApp 08166079534 or beep me on Twitter and Instagram on @URadioBoyFriend

What's the current price for a bag of rice?
Re: Rice And Beans Purchase In Bags From North by isaacoco1: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
LKO:

What's the current price for a bag of rice?
It depends, what type?
Re: Rice And Beans Purchase In Bags From North by LKO(m): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
isaacoco1:

It depends, what type?

Give the price list of the ones you have in as much as they are stone free and fine quality.

1 Like

Re: Rice And Beans Purchase In Bags From North by isaacoco1: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
LKO:

Give the price list of the ones you have in as much as they are stone free and fine quality.

price changes, it will be of disadvantage to me if I write the price... if you need it, call/chat and I will tell you the price as at when you called
Re: Rice And Beans Purchase In Bags From North by Sicilyjoe: 1:51am On Sep 08, 2020
isaacoco1:

price changes, it will be of disadvantage to me if I write the price... if you need it, call/chat and I will tell you the price as at when you called

Tell us today's price
Re: Rice And Beans Purchase In Bags From North by Neemah(f): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2020
isaacoco1:

Give your product and prices, state that prices are not stable then keep updating your prices when it changes. Nobody will want to chat/call for prices

2 Likes

Re: Rice And Beans Purchase In Bags From North by bionictino(m): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
isaacoco1:

Rice and beans business has suddenly become Forex; price has so become volatile that you cannot tell the stock you have and their respective prices.
Try and read what you typed.
Re: Rice And Beans Purchase In Bags From North by Sicilyjoe: 1:47am On Sep 10, 2020
bionictino:

Rice and beans business has suddenly become Forex; price has so become volatile that you cannot tell the stock you have and their respective prices.
Try and read what you typed.

No mind him, trying to play smart

1 Like

Re: Rice And Beans Purchase In Bags From North by 10kgod(m): 7:17am On Sep 10, 2020
it's okay... Tell the current price, you refuse. Instead, you are playing Mr smart. Continue oooo

(1) (Reply)

... / Fraudulent LC Advised By Access Bank And Fcmb:An Open Letter To The CBN Governor / The Dark web is gold mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.